Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Mom can't pay it right now. Hopefully in a few weeks. A few excruciating... mind-numbingly boring... staring-at-the wall weeks. haha

Nah, it'll be fine, I'm sure. I'll actually get things done!
It does sound daunting, but you will survive and, perhaps, thrive. I was forced to have no Internet for 6 weeks earlier this year and you do find other things to do. If you have a smart phone, you'll still have the Internet.

You'll be fine, don't sweat it. :thumbup:

coyote

Mom can't pay it right now. Hopefully in a few weeks. A few excruciating... mind-numbingly boring... staring-at-the wall weeks. haha

Nah, it'll be fine, I'm sure. I'll actually get things done!

you can come over and use mine if you want

surewhynot

Welp, my Internet is going to be off the day after tomorrow, not sure exactly what time, and it will be indefinitely.

The thing I'm most upset about is that I won't be able to watch Resident Evil Let's Plays, which I am currently hooked on :crying:

So... these will be my last few days here for a while. Been nice knowing you all :p

Wish me luck on living life without the Internet! I'm going to need it! :p

Rest in peace Opaline, we will miss you :sad:

Beatmetrics

So there is this local store that I go frequently and yeah some of the guys there are cute but I've kinda blocked that out concidering they were just a tad bit younger than me. So when I go in I just dress in reg garb right well today I was feeling like dressing it up and going out casual/yet better kept. I get to the register and..........he commented on how i looked....smelled.....and we almost had a silent akward moment where we are smiling but not knowing what to say.....either he was really trying to sell something at that register or he was...... hitting on me?!?!?.....or being OVERLY nice. When he kept making those comments i couldn't look at him. I tried to let him know I was listening but honestly it was hard to lock eye contact.... (he's way taller than me so I really had to look up) Completely caught off gaurd....completely....holly freakin molly....(whispers)was i just hit on today?

I CAN'T GO IN THE REGULAR ANYMORE!

Last edited:
So there is this local store that I go frequently and yeah some of the guys there are cute but I've kinda blocked that out concidering they were just a tad bit younger than me. So when I go in I just dress in reg garb right well today I was feeling like dressing it up and going out casual/yet better kept. I get to the register and..........he commented on how i looked....smelled.....and we almost had a silent akward moment where we are smiling but not knowing what to say.....either he was really trying to sell something at that register or he was...... hitting on me?!?!?.....or being OVERLY nice. When he kept making those comments i couldn't look at him. I tried to let him know I was listening but honestly it was hard to lock eye contact.... (he's way taller than me so I really had to look up) Completely caught off gaurd....completely....holly freakin molly....(whispers)was i just hit on today?

I CAN'T GO IN THE REGULAR ANYMORE!

Haha this has happened to me before a few times. Not direct compliments about how I look or smell XD but little flirty-sounding things and I had to ask myself "Was I just hit on or was he just being nice?" My mom always insists I was being hit on :rolleyes: I've had a guy ask me if I made my knitted hat myself - which I found really funny for some reason, and I've had some other guy ask me if my earrings were Native American XD Being flirted with makes me nervous though so I always end up feeling like an idiot and/or coming across as a bitch, which makes me feel horrible because the last thing I want to do is come off that way if I am complimented. I mean unless he's a jerk :p

Anyway, if the guy complimented you on how you looked and smelled, he was definitely flirting with you. I mean unless he's gay, come on. He liiiikes youuu ;)

Starry

So, I'm a Great-Aunt... Wow, that makes me feel old... To be a Great-anything at 26 doesn't sound good lol. My Great-nephew was born on the 4th...

And I'll be honest, it's made me more unhappy... For a year or two now I've been feeling "broody" and wanting children, but due to circumstances and other things my husband and I decided we wouldn't have them... The feeling's getting worse and worse and it's making me miserable... (Sadly it's made him feel the same way too, since he's always wanted a family too...)

Go to bed Opaline, go to bed stop spamming this thread, stop refreshing the page it's 4:30 in the morning and you're actually SLEEPY for once without a substance!

Hello my name is Opaline and I am an Internet addict. Because I can't face real life.

Yup I need to go to bed. Getting weird now.

So, I'm a Great-Aunt... Wow, that makes me feel old... To be a Great-anything at 26 doesn't sound good lol. My Great-nephew was born on the 4th...

And I'll be honest, it's made me more unhappy... For a year or two now I've been feeling "broody" and wanting children, but due to circumstances and other things my husband and I decided we wouldn't have them... The feeling's getting worse and worse and it's making me miserable... (Sadly it's made him feel the same way too, since he's always wanted a family too...)

Congrats! :)

I'm sorry wanting children is making you feel so badly. If you really want them I think you should, you seem like you would be a wonderful mother :) But obviously that is a very personal decision.

Starry

Congrats! :)

I'm sorry wanting children is making you feel so badly. If you really want them I think you should, you seem like you would be a wonderful mother :) But obviously that is a very personal decision.

Thank you, :) To be honest my husband and I are ever moving closer to the possibility... We've gone from "definitely never" to "Well, we won't entirely rule it out...".. But I don't know... There seem so many barriers...

Starry

^ Since one of the "barriers" is having not enough room and finding a new home with more rooms is out of the question (getting the home I have now took 3 very hard years of searching and waiting) the answer is no...

Man things are bad for my family right now... I really hope they get better, I don't know how long we can live like this :/

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Is it just me or are there a lot less posts since the layout of this site changed?

Activity rises and falls naturally, usually with the seasons I find. In august/September a lot of people join or come back with the start of school/end of summer, and then around November many have gotten what they can out of the forum and move on to other things, or start to get busy and involved in whatever they are doing. Winter break/christmas/new years people will start to get free time again and return, or so I theorize. I could also be very wrong ::p: