Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

It's time like these I need a friend..... and there's no one there..... I just can't believe it. I don't even want to move. I don't want to try. I feel like someone punched me in the gut........

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
It's time like these I need a friend..... and there's no one there..... I just can't believe it. I don't even want to move. I don't want to try. I feel like someone punched me in the gut........

I'm sorry, maybe some light will follow this dark time and you'll be feeling better soon. Hang in there.

I get too many Deja Vu's these days.

There is a strip club called Deja Vu in my neck of the woods, so I read your post completely wrong. :) Sorry!

I think I may have gotten poison ivy. It has been hotter than frak the last couple of days. Tomorrow, the expected heat index is 103 degrees. I can't wait for winter to come back.

If I cry after watching the last Harry Potter movie, will you guys think less of me? ;)

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Just found out who my roommate is for college. I'm nervous already. I feel like I want to throw up. :/

Edit: The roommate doesn't seem bad at all. I'm just nervous about college is all.

coyote

...I think I may have gotten poison ivy. It has been hotter than frak the last couple of days. Tomorrow, the expected heat index is 103 degrees. I can't wait for winter to come back...

wow, i'm only a couple hundred miles from you and it's like 60 degrees here

maybe that's why all the tourists from illinois are wearing jackets

Paahi

Listening to internet radio. Suddenly Sailor Moon opening comes on.
I don't care what the neighbors think. I turn up the volume.

simpsons2007

I've been wondering for yrs what my life would be like if I didn't have my problems.

I think I finally found the answer. To be honest the answer was right in front of me all this time. The answer I came up with was I would still be me. The problems I have makes me who I am and theres nothing I can do that will ever change that. That was the easy part even though it took several yrs to find the answer. The hardest part is trying to accept myself and my problems for who I am. I not sure if I will ever accept myself but I'm trying not to give up hope.

Phoenixx

Bleh. Why is it that when I look in the mirror, I'm okay. But when I look at pictures and other reflections, I look like an ugly 12 year old?