Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feathers

I was on the balcony when I heard my neighbor yell extremely loud

"Oh ****!!"
3 seconds later
"Noo!!!"
*Silence*

I'm afraid something terrible happened to him o.o

Can you go over there and borrow some salt or something like that?
And just see what it's about?

Maybe he just fell off a chair or was clumsy or something? (I can be pretty loud if stupid things like that happen that can be rather 'harmless' too...)

Feathers

maybe his computer blue screened

maybe he ran out of coffee/cocoa/whiskey/insert word...?

(if there might be robbers, might wanna take with something heavy and inconspicuous that you might use for self-protection?)

But do you think robbers have 'working' time out on nights like this?? :) Don't they rob banks mid-week to splurge on luxury lifestyle and expensive nights out in weekends??

I'm honestly embarassed to be British sometimes. Its in the news that a Nigerian lady flew over here so that she could have her children in our hospitals and alllllll people can moan about is the impact on their taxes and say "go home" bla bla rather than look at the bigger picture and think about WHY people are having to leave their homelands and WHY we should be grateful that we're already here.

Makes me so cross!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I've had similar feelings of embarrassment and guilt about being an American. I recently watched a show about Border Patrol Cops in Arizona. They busted two men who where just trying to get get to their wives who were already in the US. They weren't drug dealers or terrorists as far as the cops could tell and they didn't put up a fight. They just wanted to be with their families, away from the poverty and strife and live in a land with some kind of hope. ::(: It made me feel grateful for what I have.

Paahi

I hear fireworks, why? am I missing something? or is the WWIII dream I had becoming reality?
*hides under bed*

Paahi

Sweden too. I don't understand why anyone would want to live here.
The winters are infinitely cold and dark.