Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Beatmetrics

There comes at time in life where you wonder how the first person you fell for truly is doing. You know the time that you really do care...no one has to prompt you to ask "how is he doing?" That darn Venezuelan...you punctured my heart so bad. I don't think he truly understands how bad it was. Do you say what the heck and just let this person from the past back in your life...do you? I miss his craziness in away.

There comes at time in life where you wonder how the first person you fell for truly is doing. You know the time that you really do care...no one has to prompt you to ask "how is he doing?" That darn Venezuelan...you punctured my heart so bad. I don't think he truly understands how bad it was. Do you say what the heck and just let this person from the past back in your life...do you? I miss his craziness in away.

I wonder this often. Once you wonder you remember the good feelings. Stop.

Letting them back in? Depends on the reason they were expelled from your presence. Think about this and answer your question.

Here is a time when Logic should triumph over Emotion.

awkwardamanda

I really don't care. I'm completely indifferent and can't see myself ever wondering or caring. Meh.

...More likely to keep wondering about an old crush I was too shy around.::eek::

Phoenixx

I noticed today that I am pretty much completely comfortable around my mom's friend and her family. I've known them since I moved here, since I went to school with her kids, but I never really talked to any of them until just a few years ago. Even then though, I was really cautious and anxious and shy, constantly thinking of what to say, or sometimes I wouldn't say a word. When a couple of them would come over for a visit, I wouldn't show my face much and I wouldn't talk to them. (I tend to feel even more nervous around visitors in my own home rather than at their place. :confused:) Now though I can talk and laugh and hang around them without second guessing myself or feeling like running away. I don't know why I'm just realizing this though, I've been pretty comfortable for a little while now.

Whatever, that's my random [happy] thought for the day. I'm exhausted, and it's been a super long day for me. I'm going to go crash now.

I went out to see a movie with a friend. We had kind of agreed upon today as the day a week or so ago, but I never got in touch with our other friend. So I tried to get out of it, but she seemed hurt, so I begrudgingly went. The problem is that, if I'm considered quiet, she would be considered mute. I always feel the need to fill the silence with something. So I say stupid things just for the sake of saying something. I always feel a lot of pressure to entertain her. But tonight went well. We didn't talk a lot. We just enjoyed the movie (the newest Batman, whatever it's called) and then talked a little bit afterwards. The best part was when she gave me my Doctor Who sonic screwdriver that she bought for me at San Diego Comic Con for my birthday! I've already soniced a gas station, my phone, my sister, and the cat. And before the movie, I got my Doctor Who copy of Entertainment Weekly, with the Doctor holding his screwdriver out and mine looks just like it, except for cheaper. I still feel awesome, though. Like a boss. ;)

1218-DRWHO-EWCOVER.jpg

I'll take a picture of me in a similar stance tomorrow and upload it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Should really recording and post ma voice here. But I keeping up with all these spur of the jokes, that are comin' oot o' naewhere*, I don't know if my voice recording would be way too long to spent the time tae listen to it?

* Sorry, couldnae resist posting that part in ma accent! Aw, f**k - just did it again, there! :D

Nathália

Elvis, you should be alive.

Um....He is alive. Don't you know.

I noticed today that I am pretty much completely comfortable around my mom's friend and her family. I've known them since I moved here, since I went to school with her kids, but I never really talked to any of them until just a few years ago. Even then though, I was really cautious and anxious and shy, constantly thinking of what to say, or sometimes I wouldn't say a word. When a couple of them would come over for a visit, I wouldn't show my face much and I wouldn't talk to them. (I tend to feel even more nervous around visitors in my own home rather than at their place. :confused:) Now though I can talk and laugh and hang around them without second guessing myself or feeling like running away. I don't know why I'm just realizing this though, I've been pretty comfortable for a little while now.

Whatever, that's my random [happy] thought for the day. I'm exhausted, and it's been a super long day for me. I'm going to go crash now.

I'm glad that you have people that you feel comfortable around, good to hear happy news.

I went out to see a movie with a friend. We had kind of agreed upon today as the day a week or so ago, but I never got in touch with our other friend. So I tried to get out of it, but she seemed hurt, so I begrudgingly went. The problem is that, if I'm considered quiet, she would be considered mute. I always feel the need to fill the silence with something. So I say stupid things just for the sake of saying something. I always feel a lot of pressure to entertain her. But tonight went well. We didn't talk a lot. We just enjoyed the movie (the newest Batman, whatever it's called) and then talked a little bit afterwards. The best part was when she gave me my Doctor Who sonic screwdriver that she bought for me at San Diego Comic Con for my birthday! I've already soniced a gas station, my phone, my sister, and the cat. And before the movie, I got my Doctor Who copy of Entertainment Weekly, with the Doctor holding his screwdriver out and mine looks just like it, except for cheaper. I still feel awesome, though. Like a boss. ;)

1218-DRWHO-EWCOVER.jpg

That is awesome! I am happy for you as well.

Srijita52

I'm happy for you Phoenixx. That's great. :)

1218-DRWHO-EWCOVER.jpg

I'm glad you had a great time.

KiaKaha

Banned
I am just wondering - does anyone else have an unending, constant, lingering feeling of emptiness and joylessness inside of themselves?
Even when you are momentarily happy or put on the facade of normalcy - can you still feel it? An empty hollow ache that is pervasive and permeates throughout your body. Despair, loneliness, dissatisfaction and a frustrating longing that is never filled. Constant unhappiness - even when apparent happiness shines through once in a while.

Or is that just me?

Foxface

I half hour before I fall asleep, guess what? Another canker sore developed. :(

Damned auto correct on my computer keeps correcting my swear words....stupid piece of shut

Lucky, my spell check, hasn't woked at all, the past couple of months.

Last edited: