Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Foxface

I feel bad, becuase I was talking to someone on here a couple nights ago.

I asked her for a picture, she responded to everything else I said, I assumed she missed it, so I asked her a couple of times. Could she have been ignoring that?

Earlier, she suggested that she wouldn't mind sending me one, or at least that's how I took it. Always rely on the curse to let me down.

Now, I think she has blocked me. Mnay times, I think it's best if I didn't talk to anyone at all. Less failures. Less pain.

Remus

Staff member
I asked her for a picture, she responded to everything else I said, I assumed she missed it, so I asked her a couple of times. Could she have been ignoring that?

Bad manners to keep asking matey, also private convos should stay private and you should not guilt trip people on the forums.

Foxface

Bad manners to keep asking matey, also private convos should stay private and you should not guilt trip people on the forums.

I am still working on my communication skills, I have a ways to go still.

What does "guilt trip people" mean?

There's no way I could have known. People forget things, if we don't remind them, how are they suppose to remember. She could have just said, no, I don't give my picture out to strangers or no, you are a creep and I don't trust you. She could have been honest.

Last edited:

coyote

Aw, you're gonnae enjoy it, mate - might be difficult tae understand, though. :D And I'm nerve as f**k because of that!

If ye don't mind, mate, could ye answer ma question aboot whether or no I should speak properly so you can aw (all) understand me a wee bit better or just speak how I usually speak - ie the predominant use of Scottish slang?

^ Half o' that's written in ma accent, by the way! ::p: :D

Oh, and did ye happen to see ma previous post here where I breakdown the monologue? Just wondering...?

speak how you usually speak - (but lay it on thick when emphasizing the humorous aspects of the slang, etc.)

topics sound like they should be a riot :]

Labyrinthine

Watching the Olympics gives me an impossible to ignore need to exercise.
I'm literally fidgeting. XD

This is supposed to be my day off of exercising.

Foxface

She talked to me becuase she thought I was a girl, judging my display picture (which I am honoured), but she probably read my posts and found out I was a guy, a guy who is going through a lot of hardships, but tha'ts not the point. She is not interested in guys. I won't blame her for that.

I guess I'm just mad at me, for making the mistake, and not being able to see it. The picture is better then the last one I had up, the one that said AUTISM on it. It is a hated desease, at least that what a lot of people think.

I wish I was a girl. I should be hating myself, becuase it was mostly my mistake, but she made a mistake too. Normal people would have been able to see it and read between the lines, I can't always do that. That's why I should avoid having conversations with people. That is why I don't stand a chance in finding someone. I'm just a broken, useless thing.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
speak how you usually speak - (but lay it on thick when emphasizing the humorous aspects of the slang, etc.)

topics sound like they should be a riot :]

Oh, mate, you will piss yourself laughing when I get into the slang word. I mean, Scots slang is so advanced - it's another language all together. You'll probably be in tears by the end. I know, I'll be laugh while I try and explain it all. :D Scottish accent is all about emphasis, especially when it comes to swearing. :D

Foxface

It's hard to find friends at my age, everyone is mostly the same. Everyone my age sleeps around or gets drunk or just generally does things that make them happy, have a laugh with life.

I never suited that, never fitted it because that's isn't what I'm interested in, and nobody likes to be around anyone who is socially awkward, different and with disabilities, miss depressive, miss unwanted. It's no fun for them, so they ignore you and make you feel further isolated when in actuality all it takes is little effort on their behalf to incorporate you for a few minutes and help bring your confidence up.
But no, that would require effort, that would require common decency, that would require patience & that would require just about every attribute devoid from the vast majority of people on this narcissistic violent planet.

The way I see it, you get hurt and your defence goes up. Naturally. That defensive behaviour isn't going to just vanish, only way you're gonna come through that is if someone climbs over your walls so to speak, but how many people make the effort to understand why you have the defence's up & why you have your problems, people (on mass) will not be interested, they see you as 'shy' or 'guarded' or 'hard to understand/difficult to know' or your considered 'too much effort/high maintenance'

I'm alone because nobody wants to change that.
Sure I'm my own worst enemy because I don't put myself out there anymore, but what's the point.
When your depressed the very worst thing you can possibly do to yourself is open yourself up to rejection, if your sad & go to meet people whom then reject you, that depression will skyrocket so what is the point.

I miss the past, when I was younger, felt more normal, didn't have to wear a mask and it was easier to make friends. Most people are selfish and immature these days, and it's hard to find someone who is different.

I appreciate when people care what's wrong, it's not something I get very often. I try to fit in a best I can, but no matter what, people see I'm socially awkward and I get judged before they even know me.

Gaucho

something really scary is happening, I'm worried.

its 23:13pm right now, so sleeping time more or less, and my house telephone is ringing without a pause!!!! I'm alone at the house, it can only be my mother or my father, but the problem is; my father and mother are separated, but we live int he same city(i live with my mother), i don't see him often, and I'm in holidays at my moms house(so in the same city as my father now) and i never call him, because i have too many problems!!! i haven't called him for like 1 month, i can't take the phone if its him, but i couldn't see the number!! 1 time i could see the number and i didn't know it, if it was my mother i would get it real fast, but if I'm not 100% i don't take it. it rang more than 50 times in 4 or 5 intervals!!, it rang so many times i disconnected the telephone because i couldn't take it anymore!! it was like in a horror movie, and the telephone is a really disgusting sound, every times a stab in the body. what if its really important?!

i don't know what to do, now its disconnected and I'm scared to connect it.

Valhalla

I've heard about similar things with calls from sellers, that the phone rings constantly and noone is on the other line. It could be that, or maybe the phone is just broken?

Gaucho

I've heard about similar things with calls from sellers, that the phone rings constantly and noone is on the other line. It could be that, or maybe the phone is just broken?

hey valhalla, nice to see you around, long time no see:) you doing better?

no, it has to be my mother or my father, but i can't get it because i can't take the risk that it may be my father, he must think i don't like him because i never call him, its a really strange situation...

but more important, it never rang that many times!!! I'm sure it would be ringing now also every 10 minutes!! every time like 4 min, ringing like 15 times before the person gives up!!!! and its not broken

i called my mother to find out but she doesn't go to the phone :(. damn i hope not some killer is chasing me.

Last edited:

Valhalla

hey valhalla, nice to see you around, long time no see:) you doing better?

no, it has to be my mother or my father, but i can't get it because i can't take the risk that it may be my father, he must think i don't like him because i never call him, its a really strange situation...

but more important, it never rang that many times!!! I'm sure it would be ringing now also every 10 minutes!! every time like 4 min, ringing like 15 times before the person gives up!!!! and its not broken

i called my mother to find out but she doesn't go to the phone :(. damn i hope not some killer is chasing me.

Good to see you back here aswell. Too bad you didn't feel the summer has been going along well, but I can tell you that you're not alone with that.

You will haft to ignore it, or take a chance. If it's a killer, I'll be there on the spot mate!

Gaucho

Good to see you back here aswell. Too bad you didn't feel the summer has been going along well, but I can tell you that you're not alone with that.

You will haft to ignore it, or take a chance. If it's a killer, I'll be there on the spot mate!

hehe, my things never go as planned. I'm just wondering, do you go to a therapist?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It's hard to find friends at my age, everyone is mostly the same. Everyone my age sleeps around or gets drunk or just generally does things that make them happy, have a laugh with life.

I never suited that, never fitted it because that's isn't what I'm interested in, and nobody likes to be around anyone who is socially awkward, different and with disabilities, miss depressive, miss unwanted. It's no fun for them, so they ignore you and make you feel further isolated when in actuality all it takes is little effort on their behalf to incorporate you for a few minutes and help bring your confidence up.
But no, that would require effort, that would require common decency, that would require patience & that would require just about every attribute devoid from the vast majority of people on this narcissistic violent planet.

The way I see it, you get hurt and your defence goes up. Naturally. That defensive behaviour isn't going to just vanish, only way you're gonna come through that is if someone climbs over your walls so to speak, but how many people make the effort to understand why you have the defence's up & why you have your problems, people (on mass) will not be interested, they see you as 'shy' or 'guarded' or 'hard to understand/difficult to know' or your considered 'too much effort/high maintenance'

I'm alone because nobody wants to change that.
Sure I'm my own worst enemy because I don't put myself out there anymore, but what's the point.
When your depressed the very worst thing you can possibly do to yourself is open yourself up to rejection, if your sad & go to meet people whom then reject you, that depression will skyrocket so what is the point.

I miss the past, when I was younger, felt more normal, didn't have to wear a mask and it was easier to make friends. Most people are selfish and immature these days, and it's hard to find someone who is different.

I appreciate when people care what's wrong, it's not something I get very often. I try to fit in a best I can, but no matter what, people see I'm socially awkward and I get judged before they even know me.

I really don't want to sound like I am starting an argument. I am merely going to give my opinion on this, so don't take it to heart, okay?

You make it sound as if us, people with problems, are different. When you label us as different, you're isolating yourself and the rest.

There's no one, and I mean NO ONE in this world who is entirely normal. There's no such thing as "normal" people. There's just some who are more troubled than others, some who are more ignorant and some who are more open minded. But us, people who happen to be more troubled, aren't different. We are all human beings, we are all equal.

Just my two cents.

Foxface

I really don't want to sound like I am starting an argument. I am merely going to give my opinion on this, so don't take it to heart, okay?

You make it sound as if us, people with problems, are different. When you label us as different, you're isolating yourself and the rest.

There's no one, and I mean NO ONE in this world who is entirely normal. There's no such thing as "normal" people. There's just some who are more troubled than others, some who are more ignorant and some who are more open minded. But us, people who happen to be more troubled, aren't different. We are all human beings, we are all equal.

Just my two cents.

True. What I mean by "normal" is those who can make friends a lot easier, have social skills, fit in with others etc. Some of us, it's easy, at least compared to some of us, some of us, it's hard.

It's hard to define normal, some people may view us as normal, due to our refusal to fit in with certain people, like those who do things they shouldn't, take life for granted, etc. Someone once told me, there is no such thing as normal.

NamelessOne

Just my two cents.

I commend you, friend. Even I myself am not "normal." Everyone has their troubles, no matter what, but there are also those who choose to be fools. With that said, I would have to completely agree with what you said. Thank you.