Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Rembrandt Broam

As stupid as it is, it's true that having an English accent makes a guy instantly more attractive. At least for me, and I know I'm not the only one.

You need to spread this around a bit more, Tally. More girls need to be made aware of this fact. I hope we English guys can rely on you to spread the word. ::p:

dyingtolive

i have joined a couple of groups on facebook for the MBTI personality types of my type. There are amazingly alot of people in there. 7000+ in one of them and the people are all so nice.. One is INTP underground and the other is INFP.

Last edited:

Chess

Not even coffee can help me today, but my studies aren't going to, er, study themselves and all that. I wonder if I can switch to tea and be less jittery for it?

Foxface

I've made a Zelda forums a few years ago. It went well, except I bought a domain a domain and people didn't like the new forums, so it dried up. I forget what type of forums it was.

Anyway. The original forums is forums-free.com forums. I have deleted the users, flushed the posts, and started over again. I will repost the forum rules, I alreayd have the ranks in place. I gotta buy a domain name for it (probably from the forums-free company), switch it over to HostGator (which is the host I use, it's good, the only cons I don't like is, that is dosen't have .ca available, GoDaddy does).

This will take a couple of days to process. When I buy the domain I want, I will then move the forums to a subdomain, and the webpage will serve as a main page. On it will probably be some upcomming news, there will be a contest for the members, not sure what they gain yet. I'm a bit more experince of websites, then I was when I started the forums. I just don't know how to set up a main page yet, but HostGator has some guides and stuff, and I can mess around and learn stuff.

I will also use the email address of the domain for the forums, like admin [at] domainname [dot] com for example. This well be the one, that sends out automatic emails to the members, like when the sign up and stuff. It should be all ready by the end of the week.

I always wanted to have my own successful forums or website.

awkwardamanda

It's weird when you hear a word or phrase in a song, or on TV or something, and you happen to read the same word(s) at the same time.:rolleyes: Just a moment ago, I heard the words "get back" in a song while I read them in a forum post...Lol, and now I just heard the word "while" as I was just about to type "while."

...weeeird. o_0

Srijita52

It's weird when you hear a word or phrase in a song, or on TV or something, and you happen to read the same word(s) at the same time.:rolleyes: Just a moment ago, I heard the words "get back" in a song while I read them in a forum post...Lol, and now I just heard the word "while" as I was just about to type "while."

...weeeird. o_0

Lol it happens to me a lot too. Really weird!

hoddesdon

...weeeird. o_0

That happens to me with the words "and" and "but". This just gets weirder and weirder.

Invisibleman

Annoyed and dishearted..man it would be awesome if for once I could actually cheer for my own country in the Olympics. Its breaking news if any one of our Canadian athletes do any better than dead last in any event. *sigh* oh well,go China I guess.

coyote

Annoyed and dishearted..man it would be awesome if for once I could actually cheer for my own country in the Olympics. Its breaking news if any one of our Canadian athletes do any better than dead last in any event. *sigh* oh well,go China I guess.

fear not! the winter games will be a completely different story