Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I just got slammed with a whole bunch of thoughts.
Ever get that? Somewhat brain dead for a couple days because all you do is stare at a computer screen and waste your time, then wham!
You start thinking, and you don't stop. I need an off switch.
It hurts. I'm tired. And sad. And angry. All at myself.

I wrote you a note on Tumblr, but of course it is character limited, so it didn't necessarily get my point across. If you want to talk, I'm around. I've had similar thoughts and feelings.

KiaKaha

Banned
As Mr. Hollister said to Edward Lewis in Pretty Woman:

"You're…not only handsome, but a powerful man. I could see the second you walked in here, you were someone to reckon with!" :)

Meh. Thanks - thats sweet of you, but somehow I dont really think that is true.

I am suspicious...
I think that there is a lot of truth to what I think are underlying motivations to people - but I cant be sure, either its sugar coated, or there is a non admittance to it. Because if we did - then it would just make us feel bad....or make other judge us.

I dont know. Meh - I am not happy with the way I look.

Vampayah88

After more than half a year of not speaking to eachother, my parents are talking on the phone right now like they're friends, laughing. I don't know why I suddenly got so emotional, and I'm crying my eyes out.

Last edited:

Starry

Tired to go on my usual walk today... But, Dun Dun Duuuuhhhnnnn! cows were in the field again so I couldn't. So instead, I walked around the village, which I haven't done since the winter... I panicked, but survived... And on the positive side, it's somewhere different... I just wish I didn't go numb all over when I panic, it really doesn't help feeling like I'm floating. :/

karl:-/

Is that not the feeling you get before you pass out?? All over body numbness,then oops a daisy your on the floor in a heap. That's what I feel like some days.. brave you tho lol well done and massive hugs for ya.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Got ma new Samson Dynamic USB microphone today, gonnae trying it out later. So I might post ma voice as well. :) If I can calm ma nerves...

Foxface

I just got slammed with a whole bunch of thoughts.
Ever get that? Somewhat brain dead for a couple days because all you do is stare at a computer screen and waste your time, then wham!
You start thinking, and you don't stop. I need an off switch.
It hurts. I'm tired. And sad. And angry. All at myself.

Yep, a quite a bit, usually when trying to sleep.

Kat

Got ma new Samson Dynamic USB microphone today, gonnae trying it out later. So I might post ma voice as well. :) If I can calm ma nerves...

Yay:D take plenty of deep breaths and maybe eat something that's a natural beta blockers like a banana apparently that helps with the nerves. I'm sorry you are having to feel this way but it is something special to hear you all I appreciate the effort. :)

Last edited:

Foxface

I might goto Oven's Park in Lunenberg and discover some caves. I was inspired after seeing someone had posted pictures on The Facebook.

karl:-/

I see the name change has happened lol.. graeme over the moon for ya mate. All in good time with the recording :)

Graeme1988

Yay:D take plenty of deep breaths and maybe eat something that contains beta blockers like a banana apparently that helps with the nerves. I'm sorry you are having to feel this way but it is something special to hear you all I appreciate the effort. :)

I don't really like bananas. But I'll give ma microphone a few tests, and see how it goes... try getting use tae ma own voice.

Phoenixx

I wrote you a note on Tumblr, but of course it is character limited, so it didn't necessarily get my point across. If you want to talk, I'm around. I've had similar thoughts and feelings.

Ah, sorry that's happened. Maybe your mind is telling you that there's some unfinished business it needs to sort out. If you ever need someone to talk to, you know how to reach me.
^ Thanks guys, and I just read your note, super. I know what set off all the thinking, I mean besides just reading the site sometimes. It just basically dawned on me what the date was, and how much of summer I have left. I did accomplish quite a bit, just no where near as much as I wanted or should've. I still have over one month left though. I need to make the best of it as much as I can. If I can still manage to move out, great. If I can't, and probably won't, maybe I shouldn't tear myself up so much. I still hate the fact I don't have my license yet, but at least I'm working a lot harder than I was at this time last year and the year before.

Duzmiu

Note To Self: dont use a knife to cut off a scab just because it annoys you....i sneezed and cut my leg open :/

Graeme1988

yeah, their not my favorite I prefer mandarin.
I would wish you luck but I have confidence.:)

Thanks. If you like tae laugh - you'll probably enjoy ma recording. And don't have an issue with someone rambling on. Not that that's bad thing when comes to the Scottish accent - if you're at all familiar with the stand-up comedy of Scottish comedian Billy Connolly then you'll know what I mean. :D

Though, it'll probably be quite long - well over the usual 30 seconds - 1 minute that most users on here, anyway. Maybe 5 minutes? And there's a chance some of you on here not understanding a word. :D I've actually got a basic idea of what I want to say, been thinking it over before I go to sleep for the past few nights. I even spent time writing it out over the weekend. It's a page long and feels very much like a stand-up comedy routine. So that gives you an idea of what to expect.

Kat

Thanks. If you like tae laugh - you'll probably enjoy ma recording. And don't have an issue with someone rambling on. Not that that's bad thing when comes to the Scottish accent - if you're at all familiar with the stand-up comedy of Scottish comedian Billy Connolly then you'll know what I mean. :D

Though, it'll probably be quite long - well over the usual 30 seconds - 1 minute that most users on here, anyway. Maybe 5 minutes? And there's a chance some of you on here not understanding a word. :D I've actually got a basic idea of what I want to say, been thinking it over before I go to sleep for the past few nights. I even spent time writing it out over the weekend. It's a page long and feels very much like a stand-up comedy routine. So that gives you an idea of what to expect.

yeah, i like Billy Connolly he's been to Australia a few times my family especially likes him and he is pretty popular here. Wow,that will be great!:D