Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

Went on a date tonight, which kinda turned out to be an adventure. I practically got a shower from the rainstorm, and later on I ended up climbing over a fence. It was different, and all in all a great night. :)
Wow seems like quite a date! I'm glad you had a great night.
^ Now I need to go adopt a shelter dog! :D

I received random attention today too. After the wedding I went to, my mom and I stopped real quick at the grocery store before we went to the reception to buy a couple snacks for us since we couldn't really eat anything there (food allergies suck). Well, it's kind of weird walking through a store in heels all dressed up. I felt extremely self-conscious, but I actually got a couple compliments from random people and while walking out a really cute guy smiled at me.

Maybe I should go to the grocery store more often like that? ::p:
Just kidding.
That's really awesome Phoenixx.

MikeyC

^ Aw, sounds like you had a great day. :) Now I need to go adopt a shelter dog! :D

I received random attention today too. After the wedding I went to, my mom and I stopped real quick at the grocery store before we went to the reception to buy a couple snacks for us since we couldn't really eat anything there (food allergies suck). Well, it's kind of weird walking through a store in heels all dressed up. I felt extremely self-conscious, but I actually got a couple compliments from random people and while walking out a really cute guy smiled at me.

Maybe I should go to the grocery store more often like that? ::p:
Just kidding.
That's awesome. Maybe you should go to the shops more like that, haha.

Went on a date tonight, which kinda turned out to be an adventure. I practically got a shower from the rainstorm, and later on I ended up climbing over a fence. It was different, and all in all a great night. :)
Sounds fun and a bit wacky. Cool!

MikeyC

Its just my old tendency of hiding from others and living in my head.
You're trying to adjust to a brand new environment, too, so try to tackle one thing at a time before doing everything. I'm sure you'll express yourself a lot more when the time comes. You're a personable, smart, wonderful person and now you just have to show your new roommate and the whole world that! :)

I'm here if you need to chat to someone about it, too.

Nathália

You're trying to adjust to a brand new environment, too, so try to tackle one thing at a time before doing everything. I'm sure you'll express yourself a lot more when the time comes. You're a personable, smart, wonderful person and now you just have to show your new roommate and the whole world that! :)

I agree with Mikey. You are new to that kind of environment and think it is natural for anyone to feel nervous about it. Just give yourself time to relax and think a bit, then you can try to open up more. I am sorry you feel down right now. Don't be too hard on yourself Srijita.

Srijita52

Thanks Mikey. :)

Srijita52

I agree with Mikey. You are new to that kind of environment and think it is natural for anyone to feel nervous about it. Just give yourself time to relax and think a bit, then you can try to open up more. I am sorry you feel down right now. Don't be too hard on yourself Srijita.
Thanks Beleza, I hope things get better with time.

My deepest wish

I really really wish that they would make popsicles with plastic sticks. I can't stand the wooden sticks, I just hate the texture, it's so disgusting. I can't imagine a worse taste in my mouth. It makes them such a hassle to eat when I don't even want to look at those awful sticks.

KiaKaha

Banned
Just been to a chat room with the promise of free sex. Alas none was to be found.
Oh well....back to my sexless existence...

where there is no sex.

I take that back...

I was used in ways that one can only imagine. I feel disgusted with myself.
It was awesome.

I am going to go to the gym - I am bored out of my mind..

Dont mind me... I am rambling. Dont know if anyone has noticed...
I am perfectly aware no one has any idea what I am on about :)

Last edited:

1BlackSheep

i took 3200 of ibuprofen yesterday plus some wine on an empty stomach about ten or so, then this morning i too 2000 of tylenol pm...i feeel very weird, not sure if i shoukd go to the hospital or not, no on is here yet so i cannot get there, im waitinf to see if i feel better :/
Taking too high of a dose of Tylenol can cause permanent liver damage. Adults should not take more than 1 gram (1000mg) at a time. Please be careful!

Acetaminophen and Liver Injury: Q & A for Consumers

Last edited:
I hate the following emotion. '' ^^ ''

Mainly because I can only interpret it one way;

''I see what you tried to say/do there, and I fully recognize how it was intended. I however don't aprove/agree/like. I don't wish to hurt your feeling, but neither do I want to give you the feeling I approve this behavior too much. So I'll use the this emotion expression commonly used in anime as sign of embarrassment/joy/ingenuinity so I can leave you unhurt but still air my discontent somewhat hidden yet openly.''

''^^''

In the majority of contexts I've seen it used in, it came across VERY condescending. For the love of God, don't use this one with me in instant messengers. It makes me want to bite off my little toe. Either agree, disagree, discuss or say you rather not talk about the subject.

MrJones

I hate the following emotion. '' ^^ ''

Mainly because I can only interpret it one way;

''I see what you tried to say/do there, and I fully recognize how it was intended. I however don't aprove/agree/like. I don't wish to hurt your feeling, but neither do I want to give you the feeling I approve this behavior too much. So I'll use the this emotion expression commonly used in anime as sign of embarrassment/joy/ingenuinity so I can leave you unhurt but still air my discontent somewhat hidden yet openly.''

''^^''

In the majority of contexts I've seen it used in, it came across VERY condescending. For the love of God, don't use this one with me in instant messengers. It makes me want to bite off my little toe. Either agree, disagree, discuss or say you rather not talk about the subject.
Oops... I use it a lot >.<

But not with that meaning :/

I can't sleep, so I photoshopped you guys a picture... kind of... It's of my walking route and my thoughts while walking. Enjoy!

tumblr_m777g5EiEZ1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg