Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Oops... I use it a lot >.<

But not with that meaning :/

Well, you're awesome and not at all condescending. If you were to use it, I wouldn't interpret it quite the same. It's more with people whom lean to the arrogant/self righteous side. Which is definitely not you. ;3

Remus

Staff member
I can't sleep, so I photoshopped you guys a picture... kind of... It's of my walking route and my thoughts while walking. Enjoy!

tumblr_m777g5EiEZ1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg

Looks like one of illuminationSP's stalker maps :eek:

Beatmetrics

Its funny...i like the language so much...it was verbal silk...I felt I could truly start learning the reactions/expression with the language but lately it's been a disinterest the language now seems truly foreign.... ...ever felt a disconnect with languages?!...

Last edited:

MrSunday

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo bored!

I have nothing to do! All i do is:

1. Work
2. Study
3. Exercise
4. Internet
5. Eat
6. Sleep
7. Worry

boring life! Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I can't sleep, so I photoshopped you guys a picture... kind of... It's of my walking route and my thoughts while walking. Enjoy!

tumblr_m777g5EiEZ1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg

I'm curious, why turn around and go back the way you came instead of taking that right and making your walk a loop? It seems much shorter too, unless those snobby golfers are that bad and you fear getting hit by mi**** balls ::p:

Edit: I didn't swear! That word is mis-hit. MIS-HIT. It's a completely appropriate and and non-vulgar piece of English!

SoScared

I don’t listen to the radio anywhere near as much as I used to. It was not satisfying me so let it go. It’s worked out quite well. I’m pleased.

I'm curious, why turn around and go back the way you came instead of taking that right and making your walk a loop? It seems much shorter too, unless those snobby golfers are that bad and you fear getting hit by mi**** balls ::p:

Edit: I didn't swear! That word is mis-hit. MIS-HIT. It's a completely appropriate and and non-vulgar piece of English!

I was staring at that word, wondering what the hell the *s were. Thank you for clarifying. And yes, I am afraid of mi**** (hehehe) balls, but I also want to go for a longer walk. I suppose I could just walk around the loop a couple of times, but I'm set in my ways.

Phoenixx

I just got slammed with a whole bunch of thoughts.
Ever get that? Somewhat brain dead for a couple days because all you do is stare at a computer screen and waste your time, then wham!
You start thinking, and you don't stop. I need an off switch.
It hurts. I'm tired. And sad. And angry. All at myself.

Invisibleman

^actually I was just about to post something of that nature. I was just sitting on my computer with my mind and body completely dormant when out of nowhere it was like my cranium was blasted with a baseball full of thoughts. I definitely know what the trigger probably was. Most of the thoughts are negative unfortunately::(:

MikeyC

I just got slammed with a whole bunch of thoughts.
Ever get that? Somewhat brain dead for a couple days because all you do is stare at a computer screen and waste your time, then wham!
You start thinking, and you don't stop. I need an off switch.
It hurts. I'm tired. And sad. And angry. All at myself.
Ah, sorry that's happened. Maybe your mind is telling you that there's some unfinished business it needs to sort out. If you ever need someone to talk to, you know how to reach me.

I need an ego boost.
I'll let the females handle this one. Ladies?