Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

SoScared

I started a thread and got loads of good contributions; thanks, Its amazing what can be picked up from even the most whimsical comment.

AGR

Uh thinking if I should start some conversation with this girl in facebook,I wonder if she will find me creepy,if I try to chat out of nowhere,no sight of any boyfriend,also for now I only have 2 friends on facebook and they are on the other side of the world.

dyingtolive

205401_265176643586447_660959212_n.jpg

Beatmetrics

So if your agnostic I don't think it should matter if you like someone who has other beliefs. As long as one another doesn't try to convert or run over the others beliefs. I don't know but sometimes the agnostic point of view is attractive. Why? Because it's just a different perspective and it's soooo much welcomed. No two people can mesh perfectly nor agree on everything and I think that is just the beauty of the a relationship. Maybe we should stop focusing on how much we have in common and try enjoying the way others think differently....ah sounds so Kum-by-ayish well nevermind those were just my thoughts. I guess it is true..." I love the broken ones."

Last edited:

coyote

...then I think that it is OK and perfectly acceptable - its such a shame to think that the ONLY barrier for people to know each other better is because of a contextual environment. there is always potential - provided that the desire and consent is there from both parties...

i totally agree with you there

there's a woman i'm crushing on

and it seems that the interest is mutual

i'm really tempted to pursue something deeper

but i'm worried about what her husband would think

Agent_Violet

but i'm worried about what her husband would think

I might get flamed for this but...

why care what her husband thinks? Did you make wedding vows to him? Did you promise him anything? Nope. If it's mutual than her marriage isn't that great and she probably shouldn't be married in the first place then..and THAT is not your problem.

coyote

I might get flamed for this but...

why care what her husband thinks? Did you make wedding vows to him? Did you promise him anything? Nope. If it's mutual than her marriage isn't that great and she probably shouldn't be married in the first place then..and THAT is not your problem.

oh, i agree - it's not that

i'm more just worried that he might want to hurt me or something

i'm a lover, not a fighter

he's a chef and owns a lot of knives

Agent_Violet

hmmm well in that case you'd be safest to pursue an unattached lady. Perhaps one with similar needs to match your own. ;-)

DeadmanWalking

I bet you are a lover coyote;).

But, jokes aside, how is their relationship going? If there's mutual interest between you two, the relationship is on the road to ruin and you want to take things further with her, then maybe it would be best to wait until it ends to go any further or you could ask her to break up with him before you two go any further. I'm not saying that you can't move forward now, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what'll come about, no matter what they are. So, for example, if he does pull out the knives, then call the cops.

coyote

I bet you are a lover coyote;).

But, jokes aside, how is their relationship going? If there's mutual interest between you two, the relationship is on the road to ruin and you want to take things further with her, then maybe it would be best to wait until it ends to go any further or you could ask her to break up with him before you two go any further. I'm not saying that you can't move forward now, but just be ready to accept the consequences of what'll come about, no matter what they are. So, for example, if he does pull out the knives, then call the cops.

that sounds very complicated

i just want to sleep with her