Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Words can't describe how incredibly angry I am right now. For me, my "father" doesn't exist anymore. He'll get what's coming to him.
Sorry you feel this way. That's a strong thing to say so he must be quite the idiot.

Foxface

I tried to put my Orphan poster on the cieling, but it's too put and won't stick, so I put it on the wall and the sticky stuff isn't strong enough, it keeps falling.

Beatmetrics

Telling anyone that you like them is a very difficult thing to do, and just because it didn't work out this time doesn't mean it won't in future instances. :) That takes some guts so give yourself a pat on the back for even doing that.

Yes...Thank you

Foxface

If I was living where I want to be, I would be walking down to the lake or something, instead of being stuck in my room.

Duzmiu

If I was living where I want to be, I would be walking down to the lake or something, instead of being stuck in my room.

feel same way as you, bored of being in my room, would love to live by a lake, would go swimming everyday

Foxface

Is crying. Truth sucks, so does reality.

The roller coaster rides a lonely one. I'd pay a ransom note to stop it from steaming.

KiaKaha

Banned
I hate developing crushes on women who I know have absolutely zero interest in me romantically.

Tis rather frustrating.

I wish I could be asexual - but I cant - I am just not wired that way.

MikeyC

So I wash my car this morning and now there's at least 3 different instances of bird poo on it. I swear they're aiming now.

So I wash my car this morning and now there's at least 3 different instances of bird poo on it. I swear they're aiming now.

They tend to do that. I don't even bother anymore. I just get the hose out and spray her down. Speaking of cars, I lost a hubcap sometime on Thursday. I have no idea where it fell off or where it went, but I don't like it. It makes my car look trashy and she is a wonderful, beautiful middle aged car. She deserves better. ;) So if anyone sees my hubcap, please send it back. You can address it to Governor Quinn. He'll know where to find me. Now if you can find Governor Quinn, that would be something!

It's too effing hot to sleep!!

this_portrait

I hate developing crushes on women who I know have absolutely zero interest in me romantically.

Tis rather frustrating.

I wish I could be asexual - but I cant - I am just not wired that way.

We always want what we can't have, it seems.

Finally got a crimping iron. Hello, voluminous hair!

dyingtolive

553250_323737724386811_48610114_n.jpg