Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dyingtolive

Boy Krazy - That's What Love Can Do (HQ) - YouTube

im really inlove with this band/song. especially the singer johnna cummings. she is so beautiful (especially in their other video). i am studying the song and it is really amazing. i think they coulve been a bigger hit... bigger than the spice girls. im so sad nothing happened. The lead singer even had a mini 4 minute documentary showing her as an alcoholic trying to kick the habit. Gained some weight, not looking too sexy. She said she considered Boy Krazy a job and didn't really like this type of music. While I don't like Pop as well, i think the producers (Stock/Aitken/Waterman) did a great job with this album and it made me appreciate pop and pop song writing.

Johnna's voice has so much character (The others are great too.) I always had a crush on her.

But the past is the past. This makes me so sad when i see people age. Seeing them on video years ago looking great...

I guess its the same for us... for me now... One day i will be old... One day i will be dying... and no one lives forever. That beautiful voice and that beautiful face and that beautiful body, it all just fades away and dies.

I watched a whole bunch of clips from the British show QI last night/this morning. I'm not entire positive what is going on, but it looks like fun.

Back in America

tumblr_m6nnqeJrJE1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6459sxhFI1r2zpvp.gif

coyote

what is a higgs boson?

is it anything like belly button lint?

i found some of that earlier when i went to the beach

MrJones

what is a higgs boson?

is it anything like belly button lint?

i found some of that earlier when i went to the beach
50 years looking for it and it was in a beach in Wisconsin.
Those scientists always choose the hardest path.

I can't go to work on Friday because it's going to be 35 degrees and I have Asthma. It's both a good and a bad thing. On the plus side, I don't have to wake up at 7:00 in the morning. On the downside, I'm missing out on about $70....

Invisibleman

I hate the summer because I feel like im going slowly insane. I have next to no contact to the outside world and I feel so lonely and isolated.

Warm sticky nights make me want to skip sleep all together. I'm sweeting like an idiot. GET OFF ME, PERVERT SHEETS. I WILL KILL YOU.

Roman Legion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM

I don't understand holidays, maybe it's just me, but it seems all holidays are about buying crap we don't need.. Christmas, Valentines day and Halloween are the top 3. We are globally a society of consumers for every holiday we are made to think we need to buy stuff by means of using our own imaginations against us. We picture moments they want us to see ourselves in with their products.

On a miscellaneous note, peanut butter is a meal!

My random thoughts of the day..

AGR

"Feel free to contact me if anything on this site interests you"

But what if the only thing that interests me on this site is you?:D

sorry couldnt resist.::(:

this_portrait

What makes you believe that you were rejected this_portrait?

Oh, well... I went on a second date with this guy tonight. We went to see the fireworks. He lives practically on the other side of the city in the suburbs, see, and tonight when he dropped me off, he told me that I'm cool and all, but where I live is too far for him.

Not really quite sure what to make of it, but really, I'm not all that bothered by it.

hidwell

Oh, well... I went on a second date with this guy tonight. We went to see the fireworks. He lives practically on the other side of the city in the suburbs, see, and tonight when he dropped me off, he told me that I'm cool and all, but where I live is too far for him.

Not really quite sure what to make of it, but really, I'm not all that bothered by it.

Plenty more fish in the sea. :cool: