Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

he has a girlfriend...., i feel horribly stupid, and a bit heartbroken, i found this out only after asking him out for coffee, yeah tomorow night should be fun, i'll bring some friends so so that i'll save face and pretend it was a friendly group thing since the begginning....i hate my ackward idiocy...
Oh, goodness, this has happened to me before, too, but I haven't been out to lunch/dinner with them before. I'm sorry that's happened. Maybe you can cancel?

alwaysrunning

Oh, goodness, this has happened to me before, too, but I haven't been out to lunch/dinner with them before. I'm sorry that's happened. Maybe you can cancel?

he thought it was a group thing too apparantly, so i think i'm in the clear as far as embarrassment goes, still feel a bit hurt though, but i'm sure it'll pass :)

Invisibleman

What's wrong, mate?

Im just terrified and worried about my sister. Shes been in a relationship with this guy for a while now. He has OCD and is really bipolar and he is a really needy and clingy type of guy. Lately my sister has been talking to this other guy at work, my sister is just friendly so she talks to everybody like a bestfriend.

My sisters boyfriend started to get extremely angry and stalk her and break into her emails and facebook. He seen one from my sisters friend telling my sister to leave him and he interpreted that my sister must be cheating and he went into a violent rage and told my sister that she cant leave and hes trapped her in the house. My sister called our house today pleading for help that shes scared he'll hurt her. My dad who is the calmest man on earth was like" if he touches my daughter il f**king kill him!" and he drove with his foot to the floor to the airport and hes now flying halfway across the country to go save her and take her home.

I also forgot to mention that my sister and her boyfriend live in the basement of my sister's boyfriend's father's house and he also thinks that my sister is cheating so im scared of whats going to happen. I dont know whether my sister is going to get hurt or my dad and her boyfriend will kill each other or what. I just feel so helpless because I want to reach my sister but her boyfriend will see if I send her an email or facebook message. I want to help but they are half way across the country:confused: Im trembling.

MikeyC

Im just terrified and worried about my sister. Shes been in a relationship with this guy for a while now. He has OCD and is really bipolar and he is a really needy and clingy type of guy. Lately my sister has been talking to this other guy at work, my sister is just friendly so she talks to everybody like a bestfriend.

My sisters boyfriend started to get extremely angry and stalk her and break into her emails and facebook. He seen one from my sisters friend telling my sister to leave him and he interpreted that my sister must be cheating and he went into a violent rage and told my sister that she cant leave and hes trapped her in the house. My sister called our house today pleading for help that shes scared he'll hurt her. My dad who is the calmest man on earth was like" if he touches my daughter il f**king kill him!" and he drove with his foot to the floor to the airport and hes now flying halfway across the country to go save her and take her home.

I also forgot to mention that my sister and her boyfriend live in the basement of my sister's boyfriend's father's house and he also thinks that my sister is cheating so im scared of whats going to happen. I dont know whether my sister is going to get hurt or my dad and her boyfriend will kill each other or what. I just feel so helpless because I want to reach my sister but her boyfriend will see if I send her an email or facebook message. I want to help but they are half way across the country:confused: Im trembling.
That is very intense! Wow.

Right now, there's nothing you can do except wait and hope. Hopefully your sister will be okay and this boyfriend, who I hope is now an ex-boyfriend, won't hurt her or do anything to harm her. I hope for everyone's sake that she returns home safely.

Srijita52

Oh that's really terrible. I hope this gets sorted.
he thought it was a group thing too apparantly, so i think i'm in the clear as far as embarrassment goes, still feel a bit hurt though, but i'm sure it'll pass :)
I'm sorry.

Hoppy

I advertised something last year and got no reaction. This morning I got an unexpected phone call and it's sold.:)

SoScared

Read a couple of posts about getting things done on this forum so I've just sewn my trowsers that were in dire need of repair. Classic man stitching if ever you saw it! I enjoyed doing it and should get a few more months wear out of them. Anyone got any buttons that need sewing back on?

Agent_Violet

What's wrong Violet? What happened at your job?

the bulk of my job is dealing with insurance companies and patient claims. The insurance companies are becoming absolutely horrible to deal with. They make stupid mistakes causing my claims to be kicked out and left unpaid which in turn causes triple the work for me on each and every claim they mess up.

It's very frustrating and I feel like I never get ahead of the game. I always cry when I'm angry and/or frustrated. :(

DeadmanWalking

the bulk of my job is dealing with insurance companies and patient claims. The insurance companies are becoming absolutely horrible to deal with. They make stupid mistakes causing my claims to be kicked out and left unpaid which in turn causes triple the work for me on each and every claim they mess up.

It's very frustrating and I feel like I never get ahead of the game. I always cry when I'm angry and/or frustrated. :(

Hm, is there some way you can bring this to their (the insurance companies') attention? Like filing a complaint or talking to your supervisors?

It's good that you have a job, yes, but it kinda loses its significance when you're unhappy or becoming a "zombie". If it gets too much, then look for another job and quit. But you should always try to resolve problems before leaving them.

Agent_Violet

Hm, is there some way you can bring this to their (the insurance companies') attention? Like filing a complaint or talking to your supervisors?

It's good that you have a job, yes, but it kinda loses its significance when you're unhappy or becoming a "zombie". If it gets too much, then look for another job and quit. But you should always try to resolve problems before leaving them.

I make too much to go elsewhere. nope...i'm stuck here til i'm dead or some rich relative leaves me everything in their will;-)

insurance companies don't care what anyone wants. filing complaints is a wasted effort.

sadly, there is no way to fix this issue.

DeadmanWalking

I make too much to go elsewhere. nope...i'm stuck here til i'm dead or some rich relative leaves me everything in their will;-)

insurance companies don't care what anyone wants. filing complaints is a wasted effort.

sadly, there is no way to fix this issue.

The situation should resolve itself (hopefully;)). Maybe do things that you enjoy more to counteract this gigaton of stress?

Anyway, do take care of yourself. I should be the only zombie on this site::p:.

coyote

Life is not turning out the way I expected it to be.

i also struggled with this for a very long time

i kept focusing on the first part: "Life is not turning out"

and no matter what i did, nothing seemed to work

and i became more and more depressed, and things continued to unravel, until i pretty much lost everything i had

and i figured the best thing to do was to stop living

but in my darkest hour something occurred to me - thankfully just in time

i could choose, instead, to stop expecting

so i began to focus on the second part: "the way I expected it to be."

and i found that much easier to reconcile, and to change

it has taken some work

but now i feel better about myself, my life, and my future than i ever have