Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

I was on facebook and I saw a picture of my friend's friend who lost all 4 limbs in Iraq.

When you see stuff like that it really makes you wonder how you can ever feel sorry for yourself when people out in the real world are going through unfathomable ordeals like that.

We have it easy.
I can relate to you, that's really awful.

dyingtolive

I was on facebook and I saw a picture of my friend's friend who lost all 4 limbs in Iraq.

When you see stuff like that it really makes you wonder how you can ever feel sorry for yourself when people out in the real world are going through unfathomable ordeals like that.

We have it easy.

thats so sad...

♪♪Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and Doctor.........Doctor Jooooooonesssssssss.♪

Which by coincidence is the year coyote sprung into the world. :D

baby.jpeg

Aww, our little bundle or sarcasm and fur. You look surprisingly feminine, coyote. :D

We have it easy.

I find myself thinking about things like that as well. The world can be so cruel.

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

Ears are ringing, and Im disoriented, yup must have just played guitar lol. the guitar is back and fully working now. Its hilarious because I didn't do the greatest soldering job on my pickups and my guitar just ever so slightly clips now which gives it this awesome deep gritty tone and Im loving it lol.

Srijita52

Ears are ringing, and Im disoriented, yup must have just played guitar lol. the guitar is back and fully working now. Its hilarious because I didn't do the greatest soldering job on my pickups and my guitar just ever so slightly clips now which gives it this awesome deep gritty tone and Im loving it lol.
I'm happy for you! :)

Beatmetrics

you get back into an enviorment that your so familar with...then once there u realized this place is just as.....@!?* ........

KiaKaha

Banned

Choice. I wonder what it sounds like.

I'm going to work half the day tomorrow and then go hope in the afternoon. I love money so I'd rather not miss a full day of work.

Nathália

I'm going to work half the day tomorrow and then go hope in the afternoon. I love money so I'd rather not miss a full day of work.

I hope you have a good day at work.

Alright! That sounds really cool :)

I NEED to stop overthinking everything and even if I do I NEED to stop sharing my stupid thoughts with others.

What do you mean Srijita? Your thoughts are not stupid, don't listen to the anxiety. Sorry you feel that way.

Why is it warmer at night then it is during the day?

I always thought it was the exact opposite. ???