Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

market.garden

I got offered a job today which I accepted. Now I'm working myself into a stick because I had to confirm my acceptance of the offer before I was ready to really sit down and consider all my options.

Srijita52

It's the time of the year when I got the most social expectations on me from relatives. Since a very long time, this has been very troubling for me personally and is usually giving me burdens. Hopefully, I got a very good "excuse" this year and might be able to do other things.

I hope I will be able to avoid the phone calls, I really, really hate those, where I'll be begged and it's tearing me apart to say "no". If visitors come here, there might be a chance that I'll be out of town. If things turn out the way I hope they do, this will be the last summer that I will be forced to do something I don't wanna do, and where I can enjoy my own time without having people come crashing in and stress me out.
I hope things turn out the way you want them to be.

dyingtolive

600169_495542967137849_2143488228_n.jpg

1BlackSheep

the bulk of my job is dealing with insurance companies and patient claims. The insurance companies are becoming absolutely horrible to deal with. They make stupid mistakes causing my claims to be kicked out and left unpaid which in turn causes triple the work for me on each and every claim they mess up.

It's very frustrating and I feel like I never get ahead of the game. I always cry when I'm angry and/or frustrated. :(
I took CPT and ICD classes because I was thinking of becoming a coder, mainly because it pays well. It does seem like it would be a nightmarish job having to deal with insurance companies all the time because of the endless amounts of red tape! I ended up deciding to be an admin on the clinical side. Yes, lower pay but less stress overall! Hopefully you can eventually find a job which will give you a good balance of pay and peace of mind. :)

Hoppy

Sorry Tovarisch, I have no idea how old you are.:D

"A man who isn't a communist when he is twenty has no heart.
A man who is still a communist when he is 40 has no brain."

MikeyC

I make too much to go elsewhere. nope...i'm stuck here til i'm dead or some rich relative leaves me everything in their will;-)

insurance companies don't care what anyone wants. filing complaints is a wasted effort.

sadly, there is no way to fix this issue.
I'm sorry this is happening. Hopefully it gets easier somehow.

Hello Comrades
I feel oppressed already. *bows to supreme leader*

MikeyC

I'm exhausted. I spent most of the day in Sydney. After fighting traffic and looking for spots to park my car, I went to two shops and bought a bunch of cool new CD's and a shirt. Now in a few minutes a major sporting event is happening in Australia and I will watch that on TV. Hopefully with ice cream or some nibbles.

It was good to get out of the house and do something. The next three days I have some plans for each day so I'm going to remain busy until I get back to work again on Sunday!

Srijita52

I'm exhausted. I spent most of the day in Sydney. After fighting traffic and looking for spots to park my car, I went to two shops and bought a bunch of cool new CD's and a shirt. Now in a few minutes a major sporting event is happening in Australia and I will watch that on TV. Hopefully with ice cream or some nibbles.

It was good to get out of the house and do something. The next three days I have some plans for each day so I'm going to remain busy until I get back to work again on Sunday!

Seems like you had a great day, good luck with your plans. :)