Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

^Just a year ago by this time of the year this was crazy, pebblesdundee and I spent here all day and it was hilarious, in the off topic forum all day :D

hidwell

I see the gap is closing in the poll does life get better after 25, I could have told them it would be 50/50.

Agent_Violet

I get a sick,stabby feeling in my tummy everytime i see the $1130 for my rent come out. I never get used to seeing that amount come out of my bank account.

Boby

I get a sick,stabby feeling in my tummy everytime i see the $1130 for my rent come out. I never get used to seeing that amount come out of my bank account.

Oh God ,1130$?I could rent one of the most luxurious houses in my city with that money,mostly because properties are rather cheap here.

Agent_Violet

Oh God ,1130$?I could rent one of the most luxurious houses in my city with that money,mostly because properties are rather cheap here.

everything is expensive here. But for the money i get a little over 1050sqft and a really nice living environment. I'd never pay that kind of money for an apartment that isn't as nice.

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

Ever since i turned 19 I have had no social life whatsoever I have been forcing myself to go out recently just to the bar at the top of the road to play pool with friends from school. I went to a party with them on Saturday and I had a really bad time I think I am just going to have to accept the fact I am a loner and I'm never really gonna 'fit in'. i feel very different inferior worthlesss around other people it's better I just stay in.

Srijita52

Ever since i turned 19 I have had no social life whatsoever I have been forcing myself to go out recently just to the bar at the top of the road to play pool with friends from school. I went to a party with them on Saturday and I had a really bad time I think I am just going to have to accept the fact I am a loner and I'm never really gonna 'fit in'. i feel very different inferior worthlesss around other people it's better I just stay in.
I'm sorry, I know the feeling though. Maybe you need friends you've more common with, the ones you're more comfortable around.

MikeyC

I'm assuming that's monthly? Yeah, that's about what it costs around here. It's not a good feeling (so I hear).

WeirdyMcGee

haha
I've spent twice as much in the city for rent, before.
Doesn't surprise me one bit--- my grandparents would have had heart attacks and died if I ever told them; which is why I never said a word.

alwaysrunning

he has a girlfriend...., i feel horribly stupid, and a bit heartbroken, i found this out only after asking him out for coffee, yeah tomorow night should be fun, i'll bring some friends so so that i'll save face and pretend it was a friendly group thing since the begginning....i hate my ackward idiocy...