Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
Just told two of the workers to shut up, grow up and stop bothering each other. Now they are united in their anger towards me.

Ah there is nothing like a common enemy to unite people. I admire you for making the world a place with more solidarity.

Just finished watching apocalypto - pretty good movie.

Last edited:

Gaucho

this morning the dentist pulled 1 wisdom tooth out, and the anesthesia didn't work well lol. that was damn pain.

Last edited:

Nathália

It's about to be a very very very very very long day. I'm about to go to the ER because I can't swallow and my throat bone is jammed so it's hard to breath and it cracks. This morning it was stinging so bad and it felt like fluid was running down it. It's been this way for a minute but it's getting worse. Then while I'm out there I have to get blood work done for my psychiatrist after I'm finished with the ER. Yay hospital waiting rooms and being poked with needles. -__-. Ughhh. I'm so nervous too. I've been wanting surgery on my throat for yeas.

bcsr

this morning the dentist pulled 1 wisdom tooth out, and the anesthesia didn't work well lol. that was damn pain.

Eek. I have to have my bottom wisdom teeth cut out soon, I have an under-bite and they both grew in really funky.

It's about to be a very very very very very long day. I'm about to go to the ER because I can't swallow and my throat bone is jammed so it's hard to breath and it cracks. This morning it was stinging so bad and it felt like fluid was running down it. It's been this way for a minute but it's getting worse. Then while I'm out there I have to get blood work done for my psychiatrist after I'm finished with the ER. Yay hospital waiting rooms and being poked with needles. -__-. Ughhh. I'm so nervous too. I've been wanting surgery on my throat for yeas.

Sorry to hear that, but I hope the surgery provides some relief. Feel better! :D

lonely_drummer

Urrrrrgggggggg!!!!!! I'm currently just sitting around waiting for the roommates to leave the house so I can crack down on my vocal tracks for my album. I kinda have a thing where I can't sing in front of anyone so the house needs to be completely empty which doesn't happen often. Just friggin leave already!!! Lol

Phoenixx

^ Ugh, that's awful. ::(: Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with everything.

market.garden

Hope it all goes okay. Good luck and be well :)

Daniel089

Urrrrrgggggggg!!!!!! I'm currently just sitting around waiting for the roommates to leave the house so I can crack down on my vocal tracks for my album. I kinda have a thing where I can't sing in front of anyone so the house needs to be completely empty which doesn't happen often. Just friggin leave already!!! Lol

Damn that's too bad man! Why don't you rent an empty room or studio somewhere?

Srijita52

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon and good luck!

Nathália

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon and good luck!

Hope it all goes okay. Good luck and be well :)

^ Ugh, that's awful. ::(: Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with everything.

Thank you sweetins. Haha. I'm back so soon. There was only one other person in the waiting room and the lab went fast. Yippie. I thought I was going to be sitting all day, I was so P.O.! I had to rant, plus my mom was bickering and I was in panic mode, very irritable. It's a good think I don't talk.

I have Pharyngitis. I woke my mom up she was yelling "Omg you're over reacting! weh weh weh!" * she apologized later* I went to the doctors 3 months ago about this and they didn't check it, they rushed me out of that room so fast shesh. I googled it and it said throat cancer, thank goodness it's not. It's been sitting in my mouth for more than three months making it raw.

I will be cool, it hurts, but I don't have any migraines from it, so it's not extreme pain, but my throat is inflamed. The nurse said it could have changed the anatomy, thus is why I can't breathe. *kisses* I'm happy it's not cancer and I didn't have to stay long, that would be complete torture.

~ Rant Done.

Nathália

Good luck on the album! I would be too shy to play an instrument and sing in my house with people too. I'm glad you're doing better these days. :)

Srijita52

Thank you sweetins. Haha. I'm back so soon. There was only one other person in the waiting room and the lab went fast. Yippie. I thought I was going to be sitting all day, I was so P.O.! I had to rant, plus my mom was bickering and I was in panic mode, very irritable. It's a good think I don't talk.

I have Pharyngitis. I woke my mom up she was yelling "Omg you're over reacting! weh weh weh!" * she apologized later* I went to the doctors 3 months ago about this and they didn't check it, they rushed me out of that room so fast shesh. I googled it and it said throat cancer, thank goodness it's not. It's been sitting in my mouth for more than three months making it raw.

I will be cool, it hurts, but I don't have any migraines from it, so it's not extreme pain, but my throat is inflamed. The nurse said it could have changed the anatomy, thus is why I can't breathe. *kisses* I'm happy it's not cancer and I didn't have to stay long, that would be complete torture.

~ Rant Done.

I'm sorry Beleza, I hope it gets well soon. Also I'm glad you didn't have to stay long.