Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

well my day has gone from good to bad in a matter of ten minutes of my mum and sister being home,
they were playfully throwing the kitten to each other then my sister turns round throws him at me when i wasnt paying attention, my chest and stomach is covered in scratches, in bloody agony now :(
Oh that sucks!

bluebells

Soo I've been talking to this guy online for a few weeks and tomorrow we're meeting for the first time irl.. D:

Am I nervous? Yes. Will I be able to schleep tonight? No.

polishgirl

I feel my relationship with men will never change. Wait, scratch that I feel my LACK of any relationship with men will never change. It worries me very much, yet I do not know how to change it.

MsBuzzkillington

So I met with a friend for lunch today. I really haven't seen her in a couple of years. She has a son who is almost three.

As I was talking to her I was like... you know Jamie has a baby now.

And Kayla is pregnant! (Jamie's sister)

And Nicole had twins!

I think I am the only one without a kid and still single. *har har har*

Oh yeah, Jen is pregnan and married.

Wait... Sarah and Samantha both had kids too...

Holy crap, I really AM the only one still single and without kids.

Stalking random people I went to high school with on facebook, the majority that I have found are either in a serious relationship, engaged or married with kids. Like I'd say 80% of my graduating class (that I have found on facebook anyway). Like did I miss when we were all getting pregnant and married? haha

I don't care... I don't want either. It doesn't make me feel sad or lonely or anything. But it was just like, holy cow... wow...

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

As I was talking to her I was like... you know Jamie has a baby now.

And Kayla is pregnant! (Jamie's sister)

And Nicole had twins!

I think I am the only one without a kid and still single. *har har har*

Oh yeah, Jen is pregnan and married.

Wait... Sarah and Samantha both had kids too...

Holy crap, I really AM the only one still single and without kids.

I don't care... I don't want either. It doesn't make me feel sad or lonely or anything. But it was just like, holy cow... wow...

haha
Someone did an actual count to figure out the percentage of girls from our graduating class in highschool-- who are not married, pregnant, or with children.
It's 9.
9%.
...It's pretty much just me and we're only 24 years old.
haha
The percentage of men who are not married, pregnant or with children is slightly higher though. Only slightly.

MikeyC

Soo I've been talking to this guy online for a few weeks and tomorrow we're meeting for the first time irl.. D:

Am I nervous? Yes. Will I be able to schleep tonight? No.
I hope it goes well!

I feel my relationship with men will never change. Wait, scratch that I feel my LACK of any relationship with men will never change. It worries me very much, yet I do not know how to change it.
You'll be okay. You're quite young, from memory, so don't worry about it. Some people don't ever have meaningful relationships until they're in their 20's or even 30's, anyway. Why do you feel like it'll never change?

Oh, yeah. Now that my peers in school are 26-27, they're all having kids and getting cool jobs. I'm doing neither of those. It's crazy to think that we were all starting high school and 11-12 years old then.

Niiña

I'm sad because yesterday I wanted to met them but I coudn't to do it.
Today all the day I have been in my bed, I haven't eating nothing nothing.

Always that I'm depressed in to at here I can says what happening to me.

Nathália

Holy crap, I really AM the only one still single and without kids. .

I understand, I've already been out of high school for two years and most people are married, engaged or knocked up. I don't feel completely sad yet because I need me time, but I do worry about the future. I have enough of children 5 days a week, but whatever floats their boats.

Nathália

I'm sad because yesterday I wanted to met them but I coudn't to do it.
Today all the day I have been in my bed, I haven't eating nothing nothing.

Always that I'm depressed in to at here I can says what happening to me.

Sorry Niiña, I know how stressful that can be. I know when I'm depressed I have a low appetite, but have to force stuff down I don't want anyways. Get well.

Phoenixx

My cousin and I had a decent conversation for the first time in... well, weeks. It wasn't just her or me asking a question or saying something, getting a response back, and then both of us carrying on with the rest of the day ignoring each other. We actually talked in the kitchen for a good half hour (maybe it was more?) while we were finishing packing food.

This is how we used to talk. We never used to argue all the time or feel like biting each other's heads off. We are nice to each other when she's not having one of her bipolar moments, but very rarely is she ever in the state she was tonight. She constantly has anxiety, always worrying, always going off the handle because of her bipolarity. It's rare to see her calm like that and being as nice as she was. I just hate that it's not like that more often anymore.

MikeyC

My cousin and I had a decent conversation for the first time in... well, weeks. It wasn't just her or me asking a question or saying something, getting a response back, and then both of us carrying on with the rest of the day ignoring each other. We actually talked in the kitchen for a good half hour (maybe it was more?) while we were finishing packing food.

This is how we used to talk. We never used to argue all the time or feel like biting each other's heads off. We are nice to each other when she's not having one of her bipolar moments, but very rarely is she ever in the state she was tonight. She constantly has anxiety, always worrying, always going off the handle because of her bipolarity. It's rare to see her calm like that and being as nice as she was. I just hate that it's not like that more often anymore.
That's great, Phoenixx. I have similar moments with my brother. That's good that you got to enjoy today's conversation. :)

Nathália

That's good that you guys can have some moments to keep the peace. Me and my sister "No beuno", but there are moments when we're at peace. That's awesome that you can have extended conversations with her, when the tide is down. ;-)

going to a modeling audition next week, nervous already >_< no idea what im doing, but hey, might as well give it a shot

That actually sounds like fun Chibi. I know a social setting may be nerving, but I agree, it would be a good chance if you feel comfortable enough to do it. Good Luck. I hope you werk the floor. ;)

MsBuzzkillington

you might be surprised to find how much and how often they all envy you

I really, really don't think so. All of them enjoy having kids.

Crap! My friend Guin has 2 kids and one on the way.

All of them want more kids, all of them say they can't imagine their lives without their kids. They are super happy. None of them envy me.

Also, Mikey none of them have great jobs really... most of them are still working retail type stuff.

I can't imagine living that life... I can't imagine kids and a husband. *shivers* no thank you.

chibiXphantom

That actually sounds like fun Chibi. I know a social setting may be nerving, but I agree, it would be a good chance if you feel comfortable enough to do it. Good Luck. I hope you werk the floor. ;)

thanks, no idea what to do, but i wanna try, it seems fun

Pookah

Even if I am not quite registering it myself yet my body knows I'm freakin out. 2 hours of sleep last night and 2 so far tonight. I NEED TO SLEEP!