Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Hoppy

^I like girls with glasses.

I have to complete a little project today. It will take about 5 hours, and I will hopefully have the time alone, and not be interfered with.

Roman Legion

Mom and sis told me I'm currently unattractive through the eyes of"Coperate America"Since last week, she's been hinting that I buy contacts to land a second job. This is funny to me lol.

Yeah, I'm tired of having to wear things I don't want to wear, present myself that is not me and told to act in a way that is a lie. All this trouble for minimum wage..

Roman Legion

Tell me about man. . . . It's insane

I remember my first job in fast food, they were like 'you need to cut your hair, you need to smile, you need to brush your hair, you need to shave, you need to this and that..' I hate having to change myself for no real monetary compensation.. It really makes me hate myself when they tell me what I NEED to do, rather than doing the job and being myself. It's kinda odd I guess when I speak out against conformity and I work for the most conformed organization in the world.. The US Army.. That made me hate it even more and really opened my eyes to a lot of things. Too much of anything is bad, even being too focused on the individual, but conformity in any shape or form is not the way to go; sadly corporate America and the corporate world in general do not see it this way and we allow this to happen. We as a whole fear punishment and they use it as a weapon to make us go against everything we are for what, jsut over $7 an hour, working like 12 hours a day? It's hard to explain the way I think and feel or how I percieve my observations.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ugh! My oldest sister returns from her little holiday tomorrow. She'll probably start bitching about, and asking, why I didn't email and send her any text messages for 4 days. That's usually the first thing she gets on at me about.

Duzmiu

hahaha just made my kitten jump. bloody hilarious, it jumped pretty high and landed in the bowl of water they drink from...
soggy little ginger kitten now, should probally go catch him and dry him off but i cant stop laughing about it.

thought ild share that, never know might make a few people smile :)

Damnit, I really hate my brother right now.

I haven't slept all night and am really tired. A electrician is coming over between 12pm and 2pm to fix the power plug in the kitchen. 30 minutes before the electrician would come, he left to do something. He said he'd be right back, but it's been over an hour and a half.

I really want to go to bed, but there has to be someone here to let the electrician in.. I hate it when people pull that kind of crap.

Vampayah88

Wow....I can't believe I'm saying this. My mom is telling me to stop wasting money by buying myself cips, ice cream, little things that I enjoy and barely ever do get ( since all my scholarship money that I get monthly they go in the house and I give them to her) yet she's fvcking allowed to spend money on necklaces,shoes and completely useless sh!t even though she knows afterwards we'll have nothing to eat. I told her that and she started screaming saying I have no right to judge her, and that I should get a job because my dad isnt sending anything anymore.
I want to fvcking hit someone.

Srijita52

Wow....I can't believe I'm saying this. My mom is telling me to stop wasting money by buying myself cips, ice cream, little things that I enjoy and barely ever do get ( since all my scholarship money that I get monthly they go in the house and I give them to her) yet she's fvcking allowed to spend money on necklaces,shoes and completely useless sh!t even though she knows afterwards we'll have nothing to eat. I told her that and she started screaming saying I have no right to judge her, and that I should get a job because my dad isnt sending anything anymore.
That's really not fair to you, I'm sorry.

Lea

Banned

That sucks :/.

Duzmiu

i have the exact same problem, i always get moaned at for buying myself something nice but she can go out and spend £60 on a dress and blames it on me for having no food in the house.
i refused to give her money before because she spent over £400 in a week on clothes and sh*t she didnt need...i got kicked out the house for it, i only came back because i was having more trouble with dad.