Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

going to a modeling audition next week, nervous already >_< no idea what im doing, but hey, might as well give it a shot
Good luck!
My cousin and I had a decent conversation for the first time in... well, weeks. It wasn't just her or me asking a question or saying something, getting a response back, and then both of us carrying on with the rest of the day ignoring each other. We actually talked in the kitchen for a good half hour (maybe it was more?) while we were finishing packing food.

This is how we used to talk. We never used to argue all the time or feel like biting each other's heads off. We are nice to each other when she's not having one of her bipolar moments, but very rarely is she ever in the state she was tonight. She constantly has anxiety, always worrying, always going off the handle because of her bipolarity. It's rare to see her calm like that and being as nice as she was. I just hate that it's not like that more often anymore.
I'm glad you enjoyed talking to her.
I really, really don't think so. All of them enjoy having kids.

Crap! My friend Guin has 2 kids and one on the way.

All of them want more kids, all of them say they can't imagine their lives without their kids. They are super happy. None of them envy me.

Also, Mikey none of them have great jobs really... most of them are still working retail type stuff.

I can't imagine living that life... I can't imagine kids and a husband. *shivers* no thank you.
Not everyone has the same priorities in life, do what makes you satisfied.

Srijita52

I'm conflicted. I'm invited to meet a friend today, but I don't like him at all. The guy makes me feel awful and I'm sure there won't be any exception today. I really don't know what to do, all my friends are gonna go. He's a good person, just very different from me and tends to think everything I do is wrong. I know he'll feel bad if I don't show up. What should I do? Ugh I wish I wasn't so emotional.

MikeyC

I'm conflicted. I'm invited to meet a friend today, but I don't like him at all. The guy makes me feel awful and I'm sure there won't be any exception today. I really don't know what to do, all my friends are gonna go. He's a good person, just very different from me and tends to think everything I do is wrong. I know he'll feel bad if I don't show up. What should I do? Ugh I wish I wasn't so emotional.
What does he do that makes you feel awful?

Maybe you could go and just talk to your friends and sort of ignore him a little bit, if that'll help you out.

Srijita52

What does he do that makes you feel awful?

Maybe you could go and just talk to your friends and sort of ignore him a little bit, if that'll help you out.

Like I said earlier, he literaly has a problem with EVERYTHING I do. He also thinks my SA and depression are just some excuses for my laziness. He's also way too rude, he's like that with everyone though.
I don't really think that's possible. I know he'll start blaming me for not being good enough.

MikeyC

Like I said earlier, he literaly has a problem with EVERYTHING I do. He also thinks my SA and depression are just some excuses for my laziness. He's also way too rude, he's like that with everyone though.
I don't really think that's possible. I know he'll start blaming me for not being good enough.
Oops, sorry, I must've missed where you mentioned that earlier. Anyway, he doesn't sound like too much of a friend if he does all that to you. I would probably not go if all he's going to do is insult and belittle you. ::(:

Srijita52

Oops, sorry, I must've missed where you mentioned that earlier. Anyway, he doesn't sound like too much of a friend if he does all that to you. I would probably not go if all he's going to do is insult and belittle you. ::(:
Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to go either. But all my friends are putting so much pressure on me plus he has requested everyone to come. Ugh.

Vampayah88

If he's gonna feel bad if you don't go, then so be it. Why should you care? as far as you're saying, he doesn't seem like he's making any effort to not be an ashole to you, so why should YOU keep being polite and put up with his bullsh1t? I say, learn to say no and don't go if you don't feel like it.

MikeyC

Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to go either. But all my friends are putting so much pressure on me plus he has requested everyone to come. Ugh.
I agree with Vamp. He's requested everyone to go, but that's no obligation. You don't have to be at his beckoned call. Do what makes you comfortable.

Srijita52

If he's gonna feel bad if you don't go, then so be it. Why should you care? as far as you're saying, he doesn't seem like he's making any effort to not be an ashole to you, so why should YOU keep being polite and put up with his bullsh1t? I say, learn to say no and don't go if you don't feel like it.
Thanks Vamp, yeah, I think maybe I won't go afterall.

Srijita52

I agree with Vamp. He's requested everyone to go, but that's no obligation. You don't have to be at his beckoned call. Do what makes you comfortable.
Thank you, I'm really not comfortable going so I guess I'm not gonna. I really admire those who can block their emotions and go visit him, but I'm not like them.

MikeyC

Thank you, I'm really not comfortable going so I guess I'm not gonna. I really admire those who can block their emotions and go visit him, but I'm not like them.
He doesn't sound like someone I would like to visit, either, if all he would do is make me feel terrible about myself. I think you're doing a good thing by not going.

Agent_Violet

well that explains why you've been rejecting all my flirty chatty things

i feel much better now

you know i never ignore you:) I've been going mad without my daily dose of Coyote wit...which laughably enough rhymes with another word that would make this sentence HEEELARIOUS

Lea

Banned
I am in a quite difficult situation now. I have made agreement with some man who is from our town but whom I don´t know that he picks me up on Sunday at midnight and takes me to Germany. I got contact to him from the jobcentre. They said he did there recruitment for factory work in Germany recently. So I met him last week. He didn´t tell me much. Only that it pays 10 euro gross salary and the accomodation is about 30 km away from the factory. But he didn´t tell me where the factory is or its name, only that they produce lipstick. He also told me the accomodation is first month free, second 100 and from then on 200 euro. In the same house there should be already living some other employees from our country, 2 couples and 1 woman. The women work in the lipstick factory, their men somewhere else. He said the women would drive me to work in their car and that it depends on our agreement, but I don´t know how much I would have to contribute them for gas, not even if they would like to take me at all. And what if they work different shift? What if I don´t get on with them? What if I don´t like the place of accomodation for some reason? What if I don´t pass the first day in the factory? (he said I would go there for testing the first day)

I forgot to say, he wants to charge me 100 euro plus 60 euro journey. When I first met him, he said „100 euro provision“ plus journey. But when I met him today, he said the 100 euro isn´t provision, as he doesn´t charge provision. It is supposed to be for some drivings around in Germany. But if it´s so, still it seems to me way too much. Besides, when I met him this time he said the salary is 8,60, not 10 euro like he said last time. He said that accomodation he was talking about was only temporary, and that they were looking for some which is closer to the factory. But the thing is, I know rents in Germany are very high and if I found anything under 450 it would be considered lucky. But even if the rent was around 400 (not counting transport expenses), the savings would in the end be so small that they´d be lower than what I would earn in my country. And if I stayed in the first accomodation, the rent is 200 but it is too far, so I expect at least 200 for transport it would be anyway. Which also means (after deducting taxes, accomodation, food, transport and who knows what), that the final savings would be lower than what I would get in my country.

Not to mention – I don´t know this man and I am afraid he might harass me on the way or sell me to a brothel? So this is another risk alongside loosing money :(. Btw I asked about him in the jobcentre after I first met him. They said he didn´t tell them anything about provision and that it is not legal to charge provision, but if I give it to him it is my personal decision, although they don´t recommend it. And obviously they don´t know him and don´t take any responsibility for him.

So I don´t know what to do. I don´t like the whole thing too much, there are too many uncertainities and „what if´s“ :(. But also what if it´s not a scam, what if it would work out and I loose great opportunity for work? What if not all the things are too bad as I imagine them? And if I reject this, what else will I ever find and if I do, will it be any better? What if it will be even worse?? If I go working again in some hotel or restaurant in Germany, there is like 90 percent chance that I will be fired. If I stay at home and find a work here, i will have to continue living with my parents..

dyingtolive

thats a tough decision, Lea..

I dont know what is the right answer but just if that were me, I dont like to travel alone with people especially if its far. I'll be putting my life in another's hands. I lose control. Safety is my concern. I would rather commute or go with a friend in a car to the place on my own and check it out for myself if its possible. I would not consider this unless i am all out of options and this is a last resort, and even if it was, i still will be hesitant. But this is just me, i am paranoid when it comes to trusting people, but the way i read it doesnt sound too safe.. I may be wrong

Gaucho

bad day as usual. need to find a job for a month. best would be a social job like in a restaurant or selling ice creams.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have to call my psychiatrist back about a refill, anyone interested in doing it for me?