Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Duzmiu

@ valhalla
it took me about 5 minutes to catch him, he ran behind the bookcase and i had to sit and lure him out with a bit of chicken lol

(i dont know how to quote only certain parts so sshh :> )

in a rather good mood today, not sure why prob cause i got the house to myself, music up loud and i can do what i want....well more or less, not gunna skip round the house naked incase someone see's me through the window..all tho it does sound fun... <.< >.> *skips off naked*

Vampayah88

i have the exact same problem, i always get moaned at for buying myself something nice but she can go out and spend £60 on a dress and blames it on me for having no food in the house.
i refused to give her money before because she spent over £400 in a week on clothes and sh*t she didnt need...i got kicked out the house for it, i only came back because i was having more trouble with dad.

I'm sorry.::(:

Duzmiu

I'm sorry.::(:

thanks, sorry to hear you have similar problems as what i do, its not very nice, it has improved over time for me but not that well.
got moaned at yesterday for spending my birthday money on a few bits for me, what can ya say....parents suck ;)

Valhalla

in a rather good mood today, not sure why prob cause i got the house to myself, music up loud and i can do what i want....well more or less, not gunna skip round the house naked incase someone see's me through the window..all tho it does sound fun... <.< >.> *skips off naked*

Maybe the cat will run off again. ::p:

"First he scares me, now he's naked - I can't takes this anymore, yaargh!"

Long night?

Gaucho

hehe no, no party, went to bed at 1:30 am in front of the PC( i think I'm addicted). but still 16:00 never happened to me, i expected it would be 11:30 or something like that, but 16:00!!! i mean cmon, the day is already nearly over lol

Valhalla

I was thinking of long night as in PC ;)

Maybe you needed the sleep! Sometimes I also sleep really long, although I got to hand it to you. This was something alright.

Srijita52

I'm getting sick of some people. Why is it so necessary to use others for your own benifit? Also if someone's being nice to you do they have to have a secret motive behind it?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I hope you can.
I wish I had the motivation to do anything. Its weird how easily I loose it, even for the things I love.

Me too. I started doing it recently, then I dropped it again. I'm gonna force myself though to get back and give it another shot. Although you have more serious things that bothers you, I'm pretty much just impatient and slow.

Yeah, procrastination seems to be my biggest obstacle when comes to painting or drawing. That and my mind going blank when I get a pencil and paper in my hand. Quite literally, it like I'm unsure of what to do. I don't know... could that be down to a lack of confidence in my own creative abilities?

Srijita52

Yeah, procrastination seems to be my biggest obstacle when comes to painting or drawing. That and my mind going blank when I get a pencil and paper in my hand. Quite literally, it like I'm unsure of what to do. I don't know... could that be down to a lack of confidence in my own creative abilities?
I feel the same when I try to write. I mean I do have a general concept in my mind but sometimes expressing my own abstract thoughts are so hard.

Duzmiu

Maybe the cat will run off again. ::p:

"First he scares me, now he's naked - I can't takes this anymore, yaargh!"

Long night?

hahaha, he is fine now, watched me do my exercises then decided to attack the wet dog when we come back from its walk....we got caught in some rain, well the dog more of just threw herself in muddy puddles...
..only washed her yesterday :/

getting alot more confident outside now, probally because of my new mp3 and earphones, i cant hear alot around me so i feel safer..
..well kinda i still look over my shoulder alot but before i had my mp3 player i would pay attention to every single sound and everything going on around me, i used to be very jumpy but not so much anymore, more involved into the song im listening to :)

MrJones

Rainbows, everything looks better with rainbows.

9559_cf46.gif

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel the same when I try to write. I mean I do have a general concept in my mind but sometimes expressing my own abstract thoughts are so hard.

That's exactly how I feel, too. Frustrating, isn't it? Though, it's understandable. Overcoming a block in your creativity is never easy. Especially when you've got ideas which - for one reason or another - you can't fully express.

Hoppy

I have to complete a little project today. It will take about 5 hours, and I will hopefully have the time alone, and not be interfered with.

And as always, I wasn't even allowed to get started. Dissappointment number 8768769. Completely useless day.:mad:

And on the positive side, one day closer to escape.:)

Duzmiu

well my day has gone from good to bad in a matter of ten minutes of my mum and sister being home,
they were playfully throwing the kitten to each other then my sister turns round throws him at me when i wasnt paying attention, my chest and stomach is covered in scratches, in bloody agony now :(