Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Gaucho

i am wondering what is wrong with my weird mind. i can't imagine having girlfriend, it would be just so weird, and many times I'm only sexually attracted. i wonder if i have some signs of being asexual.

Daniel089

i am wondering what is wrong with my weird mind. i can't imagine having girlfriend, it would be just so weird, and many times I'm only sexually attracted. i wonder if i have some signs of being asexual.

I wondered about that today and some other times too dude! It's so f**-ed up if you never tried something, and just making theories about it.
Besides it's unimaginable for me as well to get attracted to a woman because of her qualities, taste, lifestyle, laugh. I just look on the outside and that's not the best idea.
But I think we should look at women like other regular people. I can't do that though, I get scared of them because I always want to make good impression on and for some unknown reason it always ends up in chaos.

Phoenixx

Oh man, just baked some banana chocolate chip cookies. I didn't think they were going to turn out, they were kind of really sticky. So I added some more flour and then a little more... and then a little more. They were kind of a bit sticky still and I figured they were ruined but I wanted to try them out anyway. I put the cookie dough in the fridge for a bit to let it firm up.

Oh man, they are delicious. Super soft on the inside and they have a little crunch on the outside. I am one master bak..wait. I am an excellent baker. Although, I may need someone to come lock me in my room or something so I don't eat them all?

I think they would have probably been good with peanut butter. Maybe. Peanut butter banana chocolate chip cookies? Next time.
^ That sounds awesome! Glad you enjoyed them!

I haven't baked in weeks. I really need to. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies sound great right now. ::p:

Gaucho

today i gave a homeless man 50 cents, that smile he had when i gave it to him made me feel a little better in my inner soul. this man must of suffered very much in his life.

MsBuzzkillington

That is awesome, Gaucho, every little thing helps and makes a difference!

Rant! I am so annoyed right now and frustrated. So, the battery for my laptop sucked. If I unplugged it from the wall adapter it only lasted about 30 minutes if I was lucky before it would die. So I ordered a new battery for it. I was never really "hip" on the knowledge of laptop batteries and stuff. So I kept it plugged into the wall adapter all the time. I sort of thought that is what you were supposed to do and the internal one was just a back up. Apparently that ruins the battery... so now I know.

But now, something is wrong with this battery that I got. I have been trying to not have it plugged into the wall adapter as much. The battery will just die... no warnings, no notifications that it is getting low... it says 98% and then BAM my computer dies. So I plug in the adapter and it won't charge. I have to unplug it and then plug it back in. Sometimes it fully charges, sometimes it stops half way and I have to unplug it and replug it in.

Is that description of what is wrong with the battery REALLY that difficult to understand? IS IT?! If it is, then maybe someone can tell me how to make it more clear.

I told my mom what is going on and she keeps asking me to re-explain what is going on. She keeps asking 100 questions about what is going on. She is like okay... tell me again? Okay, so what? So it isn't charging? Tell me again. Can you explain it to me, I need to write it down. We should call them and see if we can get it fixed... try one more time to explain it to me, can you?

She just sent me an email "I know I am driving you crazy but can you tell me what is going on with it? is it doing this? but not that? it's not doing this? but that? 10 questions later..."

Yes, you are driving me crazy. I said I would figure it out when I got to Arizona. I said I would talk to the people at Best Buy when I got to Arizona.

Why can't she just DROP IT! For the love of pete, she needs to just drop it.

A couple hours after the email... she calls me "I called Best Buy" Me: "oookaaay...." and she tells me what they said might be the problem and we could take it in so they could take a look at it and see what our next move is.

Conversation sort of went like...

Me: well I want to wait until I get to Arizona.
Her: yeah I know you talked about that but I wanted to still call.
Me: I didn't TALK about waiting, I said I WANTED to wait.
Her: I don't know why I bothered calling Best Buy then.
Me: I really don't know why either....
Her: I guess we really need to work on our communication skills then because I never seem to get things right or know what you want.
Me: You sent me the email asking the questions, you brought it up again, I have said nothing since last night after I said I wanted to wait.
Her: That's true.

You're darn right it's true.

Where? Why? How? What part of what I said made her think I wanted to get the computer checked out HERE?

She drives me absolutely insane. Insane.

Needed a place to rant.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I never thought I would get a girlfriend and I did last year. It can happen at the most unexpected time.

She drives me absolutely insane. Insane.
It seems so! It sucks you have to constantly put up with that. I can see she has good intentions, if that makes any difference.

I hate flying bugs. There's a big one in my room somewhere, I tried to chase it away, but it started to flutter about. I may or may not have duck for cover as it flung against the walls with a loud thumps (for a insect).

It's 3 in the morning, I am quite genuinely pissed at this thing now. I'm not going to bed. I'll hunt it out tomorrow.

Last edited:

MsBuzzkillington

I never thought I would get a girlfriend and I did last year. It can happen at the most unexpected time.

It seems so! It sucks you have to constantly put up with that. I can see she has good intentions, if that makes any difference.

No it doesn't. All the good intentions in the world are meaningless if you don't listen to what the other person is telling you.

Nooooo! Top of the page! aaaaah.

Well if you are sexually attracted to women, then you aren't asexual. Being asexual is usually having a complete lack of sexual desire and sexual attraction.

I think sometimes our depression and low self esteem make it seem like getting a boyfriend or a girlfriend is impossible. It seems too weird. But there is nothing wrong with you at all, you are perfectly normal. Not everyone wants or desires a mate, not everyone craves it or desires it. A lot of people are having the same feelings about things as you do. You are just fine, don't worry about it.

And Tele, I saw you posted and to prevent another post so soon I am just going to reply to you above you :p. I will be checking up on you, making sure you made that phone call. ;)

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

good luck, tele!!

...I have a phone call I was supposed to make 2 weeks ago.
I know she'll yell at me or I'll get in trouble but I hate phones.
...I'm still not calling.

MikeyC

thanks guys!

i made the call. a friend of mine (and former coworker) ran into one of my former bosses the other day and told her that i've moved back to the area. apparently this former boss is extremely interested in recruiting me. jobs are not easy to find here and i'm already pretty familiar with this one (a major plus), so... i just gave her a call to let her know that i'm interested in returning. she was happy to hear from me. it's not definite yet, she needs to talk to one of the higher ups to get the ball rolling, but i'll have full time employment if she gets the green light. the job isn't ideal and the hours are not the best (overnight shift), but i'm operating on vampire time anyway -- it won't be too much of an adjustment. :p

i'll be able to get my own place if i snag this job, h'rah!

MAKE THOSE PHONE CALLS, EVERYONE! <3
Excellent news! So happy for you, Tele. :D

AGR

I was thinking this also,it is very rare when I really like someone,most of the times I dont care.
What sucks is people bugging me all the time to be promiscuos,if I am not I must be gay or a virgin,I wonder if Jesus were real and he came back now what would happen?
People would probably find a way to crucify him again or beat him up.

GhastlyCC

I was feeling like that for a bit(Years!)
I just couldn't see myself having ever being "with" somebody.
And I feel like the negatives about myself outweigh the positive.
That I'm not really good enough for such a thing.
But for some reason....lately I've been wanting a girlfriend.:p
Not sure where it came from.heh

And I JUST the other night realized that I have no clue where to go to find the type of girls that id be interested in.lol!
And if I were to find one....I have no clue how to initiate even a conversation.
::p:

forever-alone-face.png

I was better off not wanting one.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

thanks guys!

i made the call. a friend of mine (and former coworker) ran into one of my former bosses the other day and told her that i've moved back to the area. apparently this former boss is extremely interested in recruiting me. jobs are not easy to find here and i'm already pretty familiar with this one (a major plus), so... i just gave her a call to let her know that i'm interested in returning. she was happy to hear from me. it's not definite yet, she needs to talk to one of the higher ups to get the ball rolling, but i'll have full time employment if she gets the green light. the job isn't ideal and the hours are not the best (overnight shift), but i'm operating on vampire time anyway -- it won't be too much of an adjustment. :p

i'll be able to get my own place if i snag this job, h'rah!

MAKE THOSE PHONE CALLS, EVERYONE! <3
^ That's wonderful, Tele!

ForeverTheWeirdKid

Mom and sis told me I'm currently unattractive through the eyes of"Coperate America"Since last week, she's been hinting that I buy contacts to land a second job. This is funny to me lol.