Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

My mother has told me that a nearby recreation center is holding karate lessons and I'm thinking about joining. On one hand, I get exercise and learn how to fight, but, on the other hand, karate isn't the type of style I'm looking to learn. Not to mention the age group that might be present there. I don't think a 20-year-old would fit in there. I'm conflicted.

*gets out rusty chainsaw* Let's get to work.

Chainsaw:eek:? That'd be mighty gruesome! Just get a katana:D!

Phoenixx

My mother has told me that a nearby recreation center is holding karate lessons and I'm thinking about joining. On one hand, I get exercise and learn how to fight, but, on the other hand, karate isn't the type of style I'm looking to learn. Not to mention the age group that might be present there. I don't think a 20-year-old would fit in there. I'm conflicted.
^ I say go for it. :) An acquaintance of mine and his brother recently took up karate and they're both 18 and 16. So 20 years old isn't much of an age difference. You'd be surprised, there might be older kids and adults alike taking lessons.

psych

& The younger kids might be able to kick yer arse.... Of course, it goes without saying that they could kick mine. ;)

MikeyC

Age is nothing, mate. If you want to do it, go for it. :)

Ready. Where do we strike first?
I'll take your arm. Your right one.

Srijita52

I agree with everyone, age isn't a problem, if its something you really want to do, then go for it.

AGR

& The younger kids might be able to kick yer arse.... Of course, it goes without saying that they could kick mine. ;)

20 is still young to start,anyway anywhere you go to,if they take sparring seriously,prepare to be humbled,I know I was :).

Last edited: