Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

It's not official yet, but it's probably going to happen. :rolleyes:

large_Cubs_sweep3.jpg

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I really have a question to ask to humanity, or at least the occidental world:
How can you do the exact same not so enjoyable thing, 40 hours a week, 48-49 weeks a year, over, and over, and over, and over, for years, and years, and years without being so bored to death that you want to either kill yourself or sell everything you own and get the f*** out of there and go live your life? I think maybe I can hold on for still another year, or two if I really try as hard as I can, but 5? 10? 25? No way.

MikeyC

I really have a question to ask to humanity, or at least the occidental world:
How can you do the exact same not so enjoyable thing, 40 hours a week, 48-49 weeks a year, over, and over, and over, and over, for years, and years, and years without being so bored to death that you want to either kill yourself or sell everything you own and get the f*** out of there and go live your life? I think maybe I can hold on for still another year, or two if I really try as hard as I can, but 5? 10? 25? No way.
I see what you're saying. Most people do it, though.

WeirdyMcGee

E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update: Katie et Orbie?! Why is this on at 11:30pm?!
...waaaaaaaaoooooo...

Last edited:
Maybe it's all in my head, but I swear most people now are more sheeplike than ever. Maybe they've always been this way, but...

I order the same sandwich for lunch everyday at work. So what??? Well, apparently a few of my coworkers think that's weird. WHY???? Why the hell do they care what I get on MY SANDWICH???

They think I'm weird because I'm not as socially graceful as they are.

Because I don't talk about the same things they talk about (Jersey Shore... snore... no rhyme intended)

They point out everything that's wrong with me (pale! short! young-looking! small hands! quiet! easily confused!)

Do socially "normal" people get treated this way, or is it just the ones who are a bit different? Or am I only seeing it this way because I am neurotic and self-conscious?

I just hate the majority of human beings sometimes. I don't understand them, and frankly I think many of them are just plain f***ing stupid, sorry. I can't hide my disgust for the empty-headed morons who gossip about celebrities and coworkers and are completely unaware of how they are.

/end rant :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I have learned that people will only give you the common courtesy of reciprocation when it is convenient and serves a purpose for themselves.

Quite happy to take - but very very reluctant to give.

Nathália

Maybe it's all in my head, but I swear most people now are more sheeplike than ever. Maybe they've always been this way, but...

I order the same sandwich for lunch everyday at work. So what??? Well, apparently a few of my coworkers think that's weird. WHY???? Why the hell do they care what I get on MY SANDWICH???

Because I don't talk about the same things they talk about (Jersey Shore... snore... no rhyme intended)

They point out everything that's wrong with me (pale! short! young-looking! small hands! quiet! easily confused!)

Do socially "normal" people get treated this way, or is it just the ones who are a bit different? Or am I only seeing it this way because I am neurotic and self-conscious?

I just hate the majority of human beings sometimes. I don't understand them, and frankly I think many of them are just plain f***ing stupid, sorry. I can't hide my disgust for the empty-headed morons who gossip about celebrities and coworkers and are completely unaware of how they are.

It sounds like they are teasing you, don't let them get to you. It sounds like a phony clique thing.. I think it's weird that someone actually cares about your sandwich too. So what? People are easily find things weird , that weird to me too. I would want to bang my head, If I had to listen to people gossip about celebrities non-stop::(: I'm sorry you have to deal with all of that.

I have learned that people will only give you the common courtesy of reciprocation when it is convenient and serves a purpose for themselves.

Quite happy to take - but very very reluctant to give.

There is a world wide disease called selfishness going around. People are so funny. An even funnier thing is, is that you're a great guy overall, the people who reject you and misuse you, their missing out on something so awesome. I mean it, to see someone who is so extremely intelligent, caring and good looking in the position baffles me. The world is m-a-d.

Srijita52

I'm sorry your coworkers are acting such way, I don't see why they think of it as weird. That's ridiculous.

Srijita52

There is a world wide disease called selfishness going around. People are so funny. An even funnier thing is, is that you're a great guy overall, the people who reject you and misuse you, their missing out on something so awesome. I mean it, to see someone who is so extremely intelligent, caring and good looking in the position baffles me. The world is m-a-d.
I agree.........

Nathália

I'm okay Beleza, not feeling the greatest today but I'll be fine :) thanks, how are you?

My answer to everything an bad day is chocolate and pecan ice cream. Better than usual, I've been feeling up beat, it's probably one of those mood bounce things, but I'll take it for now.

Srijita52

My answer to everything an bad day is chocolate and pecan ice cream. Better than usual, I've been feeling up beat, it's probably one of those mood bounce things, but I'll take it for now.
That's what I'm having now, trying to eat my feelings away.
I'm glad you're feeling better. No need to question it, just take it as it comes.

I've been watching my House MD DVDs and I've convinced that I have almost every illness shown on the show. The current episode is dealing with meningococcus. And I've got it....

... So long, cruel world. I can't help but go gentle into that good night. But I will walk softly and carry a big stick. Wax on, wax off. It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

::p:

Srijita52

I've been watching my House MD DVDs and I've convinced that I have almost every illness shown on the show. The current episode is dealing with meningococcus. And I've got it....

... So long, cruel world. I can't help but go gentle into that good night. But I will walk softly and carry a big stick. Wax on, wax off. It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

::p:
That sucks, I'm sorry.