Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dyingtolive

im so tired right now and my room is a mess and my pc is also a mess but its a step forward

well i gave up about 2 years ago in organizing anything on a pc. newfolder (1 - 99) new text document 1- 99, desktop clogged with 1000 icons... really whats the point of cleaning up when it just gets messy again

lonely_drummer

If my shoulders weren't messed up, I'd probably hitchhike up to the Yukon right now and live in my tent for the rest of the summer. I have this voice in my head yelling, get the hell out of here!

coyote

If my shoulders weren't messed up, I'd probably hitchhike up to the Yukon right now and live in my tent for the rest of the summer. I have this voice in my head yelling, get the hell out of here!

maybe you could get your roommates to help you set up your tent in the back yard

get a stuffed moose or something

MikeyC

I'm scared to make a fool out of myself and also i'm a little scared to get too intimate with this guy :/
Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If he's trying to make advances on you, and you don't want it, tell him to stop. If he's a normal human being, he will. I'm sure you'll be okay.

I remembered you were having a difficult time adjusting to life in Florida. This movie sounds like that's getting better, am I right? :)

pop-princess

Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If he's trying to make advances on you, and you don't want it, tell him to stop. If he's a normal human being, he will. I'm sure you'll be okay.

I remembered you were having a difficult time adjusting to life in Florida. This movie sounds like that's getting better, am I right? :)

Yeah i'm having mixed feelings about this, I want to go but at the same time i'm very scared and nervous.

I think you are confusing me with someone else, i'm still living my boring life in Sweden ::p:

MikeyC

Yeah i'm having mixed feelings about this, I want to go but at the same time i'm very scared and nervous.

I think you are confusing me with someone else, i'm still living my boring life in Sweden ::p:
Oops, sorry. I thought it was you that moved to Florida from Poland. I know who I'm confusing you with now. I feel stupid. Sorry.

Um, anyway. Maybe you could tell him you're feeling a bit nervous and he'll accommodate.

pop-princess

Oops, sorry. I thought it was you that moved to Florida from Poland. I know who I'm confusing you with now. I feel stupid. Sorry.

Um, anyway. Maybe you could tell him you're feeling a bit nervous and he'll accommodate.

Hah, it's okay ;) happens to me too that I sometimes confuse posters

Yeah maybe I should tell him that :)

Nathália

I used Skype for the very first time last night. It was scary, but I got through it.

*applause* Did you use video chat? I could never do that.

^ i've been using it for several years and it still scares me. ::eek::

ack. i just woke up from a five hour daytime nap. :x

Lucky you! I hope you feel powered now.

I woke up screaming in the middle of a nap having a dream about gophers invading my house, smh my dreams are weird as....

MikeyC

*applause* Did you use video chat? I could never do that.
No, it was just a voice chat like a phone call. No cam, though. Not brave enough for that. Just voice. :) It took a little while to work out how to actually use it, too.

Phoenixx

I used Skype for the very first time last night. It was scary, but I got through it.
^ Awesome! I've only been on Skype a couple times. The very first time was so terrifying. The second time wasn't much better either. I haven't used it since then, I gave up.

WeirdyMcGee

^ Awesome! I've only been on Skype a couple times. The very first time was so terrifying. The second time wasn't much better either. I haven't used it since then, I gave up.

haha
I have a skype account for business calls. Have been terrified to log in for YEARS now.