Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Perhaps - but we will see. In the meantime - more opportunity and a better quality of life will do for me. I will deal with the unfriendliness and coldness of society at a later point.
That's fair enough. Come on over here, in that case. :)

Srijita52

shi tty as usual, 14 more days and ill be free,despite whatever happens, if i pass then good, if i fail in the exams like i expect, then fck it.

i wish i was good with the guitar and just go to a big city and play some on the streets, just like that, getting a few coins, and doing this for a few years.

i have to go to therapy or otherwise ill die like this.
I hope you pass and also get the help you need.

It saddens me to see dedicated YouTube channel that exist specifically to cause havoc online in form of hacking/harassing/breaking. It's disgusting behavior.

Phoenixx

I got my learners permit again.......I'm pretty determined to actually go for my drivers license this time..lol ::p:
I feel failure coming on!
^ Best of luck to you! On Monday I plan on signing up for my 5 hour course I have to take before I can take my driver's test to get my license. (stupid NYS law; not sure if it's like that in other states.) I'm really not looking forward to taking the test nor driving on my own, but it has to be done. I need to learn how to like driving. Even when I'm not nervous I find it awfully boring.

I don't think I'm surprised at this. Nothing is surprising anymore.

It really isn't. But it's just upsetting to see people capture and narrate the awful things they do as tough it's some wholesome social activity. The ''fans'' they have supporting it is perhaps even more disturbing.

Roman Legion

I'm wondering if someone knows what this means in better detail.. According to my last hearing test I have lost hearing in the higher frequencies 5m in one ear, 30m in the other.. What does this mean and how bad is it? I know where I did most of the damage, it was firing this monster without hearing protection.. I didn't have any, they knew I didn't have any and made no attempt to get me any. I fired several hundred rounds in one week.

dscf1029j.jpg

Picture I took of my weapon.. M240b

Anybody? Nobody?

MikeyC

It really isn't. But it's just upsetting to see people capture and narrate the awful things they do as tough it's some wholesome social activity. The ''fans'' they have supporting it is perhaps even more disturbing.
There are fans for everything, even the worst things. It's unfortunate.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just stop it, alright? Stop this unnecessary pressure upon me to be more social. Forcing it just makes it more akward - for me than it is for you. And your overbearing presence looming over my shoulder doesn't help, either.

KiaKaha

Banned
So - i have decided that for a week or so, I am going to behave like a complete jerk - as a social experiment. I am going to be rude, curt, boorish, arrogant, condescending, insensitive and inconsiderate - I should be getting laid daily if my calculations are correct and command respect from my fellow alpha males. This in itself is a douchebaggy thing to do so I am on a good start.

Only to people who dont know me of course.

Being an ******* - is being 'confident'

coyote

So - i have decided that for a week or so, I am going to behave like a complete jerk - as a social experiment. I am going to be rude, curt, boorish, arrogant, condescending, insensitive and inconsiderate - I should be getting laid daily if my calculations are correct and command respect from my fellow alpha males. This in itself is a douchebaggy thing to do so I am on a good start.

i wish you'd reconsider

MsBuzzkillington

Don't do this, please don't do this.

Nathália

Please do not do damage to yourself and hurt other people. I hope this is sarcasm, but I know why you would feel in such a way although I'm not a dude. I've done sociology experiments for class, but I made sure I never hurt anyone and I went to locations that I did not have to go back to much.

I'm sorry, Kia. I don't know why those girls don't like you. You have my respect, sorry that you can't find that. I see you're really hurting over this, I wish I could help you. Whatever you decide to do please think twice. Yea it can suck having a soft heart sometimes, because not many are appreciative and no one trust anyone much and to be honest, I don't trust much.

It's good to let out your feelings. I see a reason why you are feeling this way and I know my virtual hugs won't do much. I feel like this is a losing game also and I wonder if I wore the latest clothes and wasn't shy would more guys like me? I saw that chart you posted, lol, but I feel at disadvantage than other females because I'm shy and Don't care about things that most people do.

You guys on here probably don't believe me and think I'm just being nice, but you guys are attractive and have good qualities. It makes me sad to see y'all sad, I don't know you all personally, but the very fact that you're putting your deepest emotions out to the world, shows how much balls you have. I known many people you have to pull this out of them, there are some people there want to see you for who you are.

Yes I did just use that " there are people who will see you for who you are" line. I know it does not mean **** when you're stressed because you want to flip it off. That it also hurts after rejection because you don't want to keep hitting misses. I have to keep convincing myself also even though in the back of my mind I know it's true. I wish I could solve this problem, but I don't understand things myself. Try no to go to the extreme. ♥

I wish I could help....

Roman Legion

I guess as long as you can still hear and navigate normally it shouldn't be too bad. I have little knowledge how much it deteriorates from that point, if any at all.

You really should wear ear protection, though. But I'm sure you know that.

I have a hard time hearing, people have to speak very loud for me to hear them and I can only hear my music if I turn it up and that makes my parents scream for me to turn it down.. ::(: