Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Blaze

I wish I could articulate how I feel, but my mind second guesses everything I write and I hate the way I word things.

SilentBird

You guys on here probably don't believe me and think I'm just being nice, but you guys are attractive and have good qualities. It makes me sad to see y'all sad, I don't know you all personally, but the very fact that you're putting your deepest emotions out to the world, shows how much balls you have. I known many people you have to pull this out of them, there are some people there want to see you for who you are.

Neat. The same goes for the sweet gentle girls on here who may feel alone. You too are worthy of love.

dyingtolive

So - i have decided that for a week or so, I am going to behave like a complete jerk - as a social experiment. I am going to be rude, curt, boorish, arrogant, condescending, insensitive and inconsiderate - I should be getting laid daily if my calculations are correct and command respect from my fellow alpha males. This in itself is a douchebaggy thing to do so I am on a good start.

Only to people who dont know me of course.

Being an ******* - is being 'confident'

it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and 1 stupid act to ruin it,
regret can haunt you too.

dont wanna judge you, but i doubt u sincerely think this will work and think ur doing it out of frustration. i dont know the 'exact' things you are going to do or the exact ppl you are doing them to,

alpha males dont get respect and laid if they're asswipes. unless they're in highschool

ppl you'll be rude to may not deserve the treatment. better just shove it to the alpha males who are making you feel this way instead of taking it out on other people..

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
i wish you'd reconsider

Why? Everyone keeps telling me I need to change...? Sorry for caring so much and being sensitive to other peoples feelings. A life time of evidence is telling me the more an ******* you are - the more girls and more respect you get. Seriously. Just for a while I am going to give what people want - maybe I will become "emotionally distant" maybe I will "put people in their place" or perhaps even "challenge and be disinterested"

Sympathy is for pussies. Got a problem? Things getting you down? Poor baby. Boo hoo. Harden up and move on.

Being myself isnt working. Time to be someone else.

Nathália

^ If that's what you really feel, fine. Just didn't want to hurt yourself more or someone else. I still think of you as the same person no matter what. Just fed up and to the breaking point. Can't wait until you find better, Kia.

MsBuzzkillington

No one likes the *******, no one. No one likes the jerk. But if you want to be a jerk, then do it.

Not a single person on this forum said you should change. We have all said that the people worth it are going to like you for you and those people are out there. You also shouldn't waste time on people who don't like you for you. Why change to please other people?

I understand your frustrations, I understand when people treat you poorly. But it isn't worth changing yourself for THEM. The people who treated you badly don't deserve to have an affect on you, so don't give them that power.

Srijita52

Why? Everyone keeps telling me I need to change...? Sorry for caring so much and being sensitive to other peoples feelings. A life time of evidence is telling me the more an ******* you are - the more girls and more respect you get. Seriously. Just for a while I am going to give what people want - maybe I will become "emotionally distant" maybe I will "put people in their place" or perhaps even "challenge and be disinterested"

Sympathy is for pussies. Got a problem? Things getting you down? Poor baby. Boo hoo. Harden up and move on.

Being myself isnt working. Time to be someone else.
I'm sorry Kia... You're such a great person and you don't deserve to feel such way.

KiaKaha

Banned
No one likes the *******, no one. No one likes the jerk. But if you want to be a jerk, then do it.

Not a single person on this forum said you should change. We have all said that the people worth it are going to like you for you and those people are out there. You also shouldn't waste time on people who don't like you for you. Why change to please other people?

I understand your frustrations, I understand when people treat you poorly. But it isn't worth changing yourself for THEM. The people who treated you badly don't deserve to have an affect on you, so don't give them that power.

I am not convinced... I really really am not convinced at all.

If nobody likes an ******* then why do people respond to it so positively? Do you have ANY idea how MANY times I have seen boorish jerky behaviour get a positive response? I am frustrated.... I am very very confused. I feel so miserable that no seems to want anything to do with me. I try to be a good person and no one seems to care about me or even want to spend any time with me. I am just overlooked and constantly dismissed and unappreciated.... and i have been my whole life. Seeing as being 'nice' is so appallingly unattractive and misconstrued as "lacking confidence" - I dont see why I should bother with it.

Look deep down I dont have the BALLS to act like an *******. I just wish I could be. I am at breaking point.

MikeyC

I am not convinced... I really really am not convinced at all.

If nobody likes an ******* then why do people respond to it so positively? Do you have ANY idea how MANY times I have seen boorish jerky behaviour get a positive response? I am frustrated.... I am very very confused. I feel so miserable that no seems to want anything to do with me. I try to be a good person and no one seems to care about me or even want to spend any time with me. I am just overlooked and constantly dismissed and unappreciated.... and i have been my whole life. Seeing as being 'nice' is so appallingly unattractive and misconstrued as "lacking confidence" - I dont see why I should bother with it.

Look deep down I dont have the BALLS to act like an *******. I just wish I could be. I am at breaking point.
I understand your frustrations, mate. I really do. I hope you make the right decisions. Being called "nice" over and over is a self-esteem drainer, I will agree to that, but it's better than being known as a jerk.

Do you think you'll go through with this behaviour?

Invisibleman

Just throwing this out there and I hate to be "that guy" but lately Kia ive tried doing the same thing ,ive been a douchebag and honestly....its actually kind of worked-_-. I find people have been respecting me more and ive been able to take control instead of being a pushover,ive actually been talking to girls lately too. But whatever im not here *Ducks behind bush*

1BlackSheep

Just throwing this out there and I hate to be "that guy" but lately Kia ive tried doing the same thing ,ive been a douchebag and honestly....its actually kind of worked-_-. I find people have been respecting me more and ive been able to take control instead of being a pushover,ive actually been talking to girls lately too. But whatever im not here *Ducks behind bush*
I think it's more about not being a "doormat" than being a "douchebag". There's a big difference! I've also been trying not to let people walk all over me by being a bit more assertive, and you're right - it has been somewhat successful!

MikeyC

I think it's more about not being a "doormat" than being a "douchebag". There's a big difference! I've also been trying not to let people walk all over me by being a bit more assertive, and you're right - it has been somewhat successful!
Yes, thank you. No need to be a jerk, but no need to be a pushover like me. It's good to strike a balance.

Srijita52

I totally agree with this.

SilentBird

^ This and...

Yes, thank you. No need to be a jerk, but no need to be a pushover... It's good to strike a balance.

^ this...

sound good to me.

Nathália

I'm not sure what constitutes as a douche, but I concur that assertiveness/being blunt does wonders.

A (D) in my mind is someone who is raunchy/foul. Be effin assertive as you freaking please, learn to care less of what others think. It gets people off your sack more, I know that. Good luck

Firewalk/1Blacksheep. I agree....

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
I dont think people are very good at telling the difference between being "confident" and being a doormat. I find it incredibly interesting that the moment you actually consider someones feelings that it is in someway viewed as being a "pushover" - you can see, you can so so see observable body language the exact MOMENT that they get turned off. I also dont understand why people LEAN more towards arrogance than lack of confidence as an attractive trait.

I cant help being polite to people, nor think about how they feel - does that make me someone who isnt confident? Maybe people should stop placing so much emphasis on such uncompromising ideals and actually for a change give people a chance and see what someone is really like. I find it ridiculous that bastards and people that treat others like dirt get more admiration and respect than those who lack the tiniest bit of confidence and is sensitive to others. I really get fed up with people sometimes. There is a MASSIVE discrepancy between what people say they want, and what they actually admire - or at least they are not very good at differentiating between the two. There is a balance yes - but its not one that people seem to be very apt at identifying.

If people respond to being treated like garbage... which goes against every ounce of common sense I have, then why NOT treat people like garbage?

Even invisible man is saying act like a jerk - and gets a positive response.

I dont know - maybe I just got it wrong - i dont think I really know anything. I dont seek approval by being considerate, I do it because its who I am - the values that I hold dont seem to be important to anybody else out there. Isolating and making me feel more alone that I already do. Maybe I wont be a total jerk - but perhaps I will be someone who is a little bit more selfish and self serving than most. I will be short with people instead of patient. No more please and thank yous from me. Oh and lets not forget making snap judgements - thats always a winner.

Anyway - sorry. I feel bad for putting everyone through all this. I have nowhere else to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathália

So - i have decided that for a week or so, I am going to behave like a complete jerk - as a social experiment. I am going to be rude, curt, boorish, arrogant, condescending, insensitive and inconsiderate - I should be getting laid daily if my calculations are correct and command respect from my fellow alpha males. This in itself is a douchebaggy thing to do so I am on a good start.

Only to people who dont know me of course.

Being an ******* - is being 'confident'

I dont think people are very good at telling the difference between being "confident" and being a doormat. I find it incredibly interesting that the moment you actually consider someones feelings that it is in someway viewed as being a "pushover" - you can see, you can so so see observable body language the exact MOMENT that they get turned off. I also dont understand why people LEAN more towards arrogance than lack of confidence as an attractive trait.

I cant help being polite to people, nor think about how they feel - does that make me someone who isnt confident? Maybe people should stop placing so much emphasis on such uncompromising ideals and actually for a change give people a chance and see what someone is actually like. I find it ridiculous that bastards and people that treat others like dirt get more admiration and respect than those who lack the tiniest bit of confidence and is sensitive to others. I really get fed up with people sometimes. There is a MASSIVE discrepancy between what people say they want, and what they actually admire - or at least they are not very good at differentiating between the two. There is a balance yes - but its not one that people seem to be very apt at identifying.

If people respond to being treated like garbage... which goes against every ounce of common sense I have, then why NOT treat people like garbage?

Even invisible man is saying act like a jerk - and gets a positive response.

I dont know - maybe I just got it wrong - i dont think I really know anything. I dont seek approval by being considerate, I do it because its who I am - the values that I hold dont seem to be important to anybody else out there. Isolating and making me feel more alone that I already do. Maybe I wont be a total jerk - but perhaps I will be someone who is a little bit more selfish and self serving than most. I will be short with people instead of patient. No more please and thank yous from me. Oh and lets not forget making snap judgements - thats always a winner.

Dear Kia, it's not that you're a pushover.

It's just how the people in the world operate and you have to learn how to deal with them. It's not a personal attack on you. I will never freaking understand this world, billions of us never will, but we do the same **** every day like a cycle just to get by and to deal with each other.

I wish societies learned how to accept people for who they are, but the reality is that they are not! There will always be politics. I wish the majority thought this way, but so many are scared to be this way because they think the world has to be tough love/discipline.

You are a wonderful person, so many people are, but it's just the way it is. I know people hate to hear that answer and may get mad when it's thrown out. It does not matter where you're from anymore, sure other people get it worse than others, but we have to deal with the majority view.

No matter how many people are against one thing. I know many people don't like superficiality but all this crap bombard us and people do anything not to be that guy sitting on the side lines. It's harder to find.

I do think people try to get over on nicer people. I know the mess people have tried with me they would have never tried with anyone else.

Okay, You have to be somewhat of a d*** SOMETIMES not all the time! I really don't know what you guys are seeing as a D-bag.

If you go around being disrespectful 100% or most of the time guess who it's going to bite in the a**? YOU. People are so cruel and you might be cruel to the wrong person and they might do something dangerous to you. Or you will hurt them the same way you were hurt.

It is sad we have to through loops and find out how to operate our selves. You people are amazing, I know that there are caring people out in the world. Sure people who care have to go through mess with people who want to run over them and not treat them right and feel like "UGH I'm just going to be an SUPER ULTRA B*** today because no one is respecting me." Yet it's just going to make people disrespect you more. Lose-Lose

Not many people see the damage that has been done to people, they look at their final action and give respect when people don't blow. No matter how many times that person has been mucked over. It may seem backwards to some.

I'm tired of trying to understand people. I say you be assertive and it's not because you're a push over, it's how things work, I don't understand either. The Earth is messed up, so many things about it is. You have to fight to get your way sometimes. It seems to be that way in many places.

Last edited:

Roman Legion

I ate some food because I felt a craving and my abdomen is killing me.. Why did I give into a craving! I know food hurts me, but I consumed it anyway.. I feel like an idiot now..

<EDIT - So I don't double post> I am looking out my window at the mountain sunrise and it makes me think of the ancient world like the Romans, Egyptians and a little bit of the Greek states for some reason.. It also make me think about how great the world would be without 99% of the current populace.. Makes me feel a little good inside.. :)

Last edited: