Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

whenever i go to do something lately i end up napping instead it seems. I was going to make a call 3 hours ago but instead just laid in bed for 3 hours, napping mostly. It is not helping with my productivity ::p:

Do not. Pilot. A plane. Unless. Lot's of coffee.

^
Imagine in all caps. SPW auto-correct doesn't seem to allow epic.

MrJones

My mother said I should go out more often, and so I did.

acid_picdump_03.jpg

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Do not. Pilot. A plane. Unless. Lot's of coffee.

^
Imagine in all caps. SPW auto-correct doesn't seem to allow epic.

How am I supposed to go get the coffee though if I can't fly the plane. Your reasoning is flawed! *gets in plane*

Last edited:
How am I supposed to go get the coffee though if I can't fly the plane though. Your reasoning is flawed! *gets in plane*

Oh! Before you crash that thing in the desert, care to pick me up? I'm in a flying mood tonight. Plus I've always wanted to give desert survival a try.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Oh! Before you crash that thing in the desert, care to pick me up? I'm in a flying mood tonight. Plus I've always wanted to give desert survival a try.

Sure thing! Let's see if I can make it across the ocean without falling as-*yawn*-leep.

*Checks quality of auto-pilot system*

Rawz

My mother said I should go out more often, and so I did.

http://us.acidcow.com/pics/20120412/acid_picdump_03.jpg[IMG]
[/quote]

Ha ha, nice. Reminds me of a comic I saw in the newspaper years ago--I think it was fox trot.

I have actually been considering doing this. I probably don't have much more time to do it. Once summer is here, it will be really hot and humid and I won't want to spend anymore time outside than I absolutely have to.

hoddesdon

The world's oldest man turns 115 today. That means he has seen the population of the whole Earth replaced i.e. when he was born everyone alive then is no longer here, and everyone who is here now was not born then. He has been retired for fifty years.

montejocarlo

how can some people repeatedly do socially unacceptable deeds and still walk tall?

i wish i could be one of those who never felt the need to make apologies for being who they are.

SilentBird

The world's oldest man turns 115 today. That means he has seen the population of the whole Earth replaced i.e. when he was born everyone alive then is no longer here, and everyone who is here now was not born then. He has been retired for fifty years.

Wow. That makes sense though I would have never thought of it. I find it amazing that in my lifetime the population of Earth has almost doubled.

That is an interesting thing.

Ha ha. That raised a rare smile. :)

MikeyC

That's crazy. He was born in 1897, by my calculations, and has seen just about everything. I'll be lucky to make half his age!

Today ends four days of different work schedules. I'm actually feeling a bit exhausted - could be in part to just being at the gym - but good. Tonight I'll likely be catching up with a friend who has come back from overseas so hopefully that goes well, too.

Boby

Lol I bet he wanted to beat the snot out of her haha,I just hope this isnt one of the shows where the participants know each other.
Haha that was funny...what a loser!I would've chose Steal no matter what, because I have 50% chance to win all or 50% chance me and my opponent go home and 0% risk of looking like a loser at the end.:D

MikeyC

Haha that was funny...what a loser!I would've chose Steal no matter what, because I have 50% chance to win all or 50% chance me and my opponent go home and 0% risk of looking like a loser at the end.:D
Human compassion mostly wins out, though. Unfortunately for him it didn't this time. It's just a game, though, and she played it well.