Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

Yeah, that is about as bad as...

Me:Want to do something this weekend?
Them: I am not sure what I am doing yet, but I will let you know.

Translation: If nothing better comes along I might hang out with you as a last resort.

Agreed.

For once I did most of my hair care routine after showering. I think I should do it a lot more often; it will save time in the morning because I won't have to flatiron as much.

Vampayah88

It's funny how people who you actually thought meant what they said and consider them friends suddenly stop talking to you. Whatever.

lonely_drummer

going to meet a good spw friend for the first time in a handful of hours.
eep!

I am excited for you! I wish I had the guts to meet some of my friends from here but that would be so nerve racking for me. But that's just me lol. I hope you and whoever you're meeting will have fun!

Gaucho

my mother just showed me a foto album when I was little(3 to 6 years or so) and ohh boy,i could start crying, by wondering what went wrong with me, the family, everything, but basically i just wonder what went wrong with me. But i know its the way it is, and i can't change things and only try to change things in the future. its very difficult to accept tho.
how that little boy, who everyone seems to like/love turned into a nearly hopeless case.

Roman Legion

my mother just showed me a foto album when I was little(3 to 6 years or so) and ohh boy,i could start crying, by wondering what went wrong with me, the family, everything, but basically i just wonder what went wrong with me. But i know its the way it is, and i can't change things and only try to change things in the future. its very difficult to accept tho.
how that little boy, who everyone seems to like/love turned into a nearly hopeless case.

I have no childhood images, only one that I could find.. I don't think they have any images of me back in Ireland as a child.. ::(:

MikeyC

going to meet a good spw friend for the first time in a handful of hours.
eep!
Good luck. I'm sure it'll go really well. :)

Ah, that sucks that all those thoughts came flooding through when you looked at old photos.

My parents like to keep some old photos of my brother and I around, and one of them is really old, when I was about 3 or 4. It's a good thing I don't think like that because otherwise I would get sad walking from the front room to the dining room all the time!

Roman Legion

Just another thing that has been on my mind.. I'm wondering how someone that barely made over $10k last year could owe $200 in taxes to the IRS.. Maybe I should just stop paying.. My income is clearly below the poverty line, so why must I pay the US government.. Maybe I can just renounce my US citizenship and stay here on a visa since I'm an Irish citizen.. I hate governments.. All of them!

coyote

had a dream about Krakatoa last night

apparently it's fairly active again

meanwhile tornadoes ripped through my home town

i should call and see if my mom is okay

i wish she'd get on Facebook so i wouldn't have to talk to her

coyote

trvlthun_600x405.jpg

i hope this doesn't affect my kayaking class