Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Vampayah88

My dad found out about the divorce awhile ago and today he gave me a phone and basically threatened he's coming home. Now my mom is crying and is scared. Im so fvcking angry. I'm tired of their stupid fvcking problems and the fact that they won't talk to eachother and I have to be between it all. If he comes here I'm going to get the hell out of the house and won't come back.

Feeling_Nothing

My dad found out about the divorce awhile ago and today he gave me a phone and basically threatened he's coming home. Now my mom is crying and is scared. Im so fvcking angry. I'm tired of their stupid fvcking problems and the fact that they won't talk to eachother and I have to be between it all. If he comes here I'm going to get the hell out of the house and won't come back.

I'm sorry to hear your in such a difficult position right now :(
If you need a chat feel free to poke me in minichat.

Srijita52

I'm sorry you're going through all this. I hope everything gets sorted soon *hugs*

Iluv

Depressed. A popular girl sat with me for lunch today 'cause she didn't want to sit alone' (She's in one of my classes) and I couldn't work up the courage to have a discussion with her. I just sat there and pretended to write while she texted. So embarrassing. ::(:

Gaucho

Depressed. A popular girl sat with me for lunch today 'cause she didn't want to sit alone' (She's in one of my classes) and I couldn't work up the courage to have a discussion with her. I just sat there and pretended to write while she texted. So embarrassing. ::(:

ahh sorry, i know how that feels. do you go to school or were was that situation?

MikeyC

This is so silly from your parents. Why can't they sort out their own issues and not get you involved? It's probably difficult on you, too.

It's amazing and upsetting how two people who once loved each other so much can now despise the very thought of each other now.

sad and hopeless
::(:

I'm sorry. Her saying she was sitting with you just because she didn't want to be alone doesn't start off conversation the right way. Actually that was very rude of her.

chibiXphantom

i am a failure. i suck at life. im never gonna amount to anything. college better pay off someday. or else im gonna be a hobo. or dead

KiaKaha

Banned
What is the point in being nice to people?

Oh wait wait...sorry...shouldnt be proclaiming that I am 'nice' (will leave that for others to decide) nor should I be calling for acknowledgement of any kind... that places obligation on people other than myself...

Sorry please carry on.

Last edited:

MikeyC

i am a failure. i suck at life. im never gonna amount to anything. college better pay off someday. or else im gonna be a hobo. or dead
Why do you say this?

Thanks Mikey... I probably dont come across that way on here though.

I think...

I am losing faith in humanity, and because of that, I am losing faith in myself. I am so alone.
It's weird because your presence here is a lot different to you in real life.

It sucks you feel so alone, my friend. I know the feeling of losing faith because I am also experiencing such things. It's not a good thing and it's hard to let go of. To be honest, meeting you has restored some faith that there are good people in the world. Truly.

Iluv

Ranting mood alert:
I don't understand my house.
Brother can do whatever he wants. Party all night in the house, drink my parents alcohol, get suspended/expelled/drop-out/get fired from places and verbally abuse people. No punishment whatsoever.
But boy, I had one thing, well they had one thing against me and I got in trouble for practically a month. I know it's over now but it broils my blood when I think about the inequality in my house.
I think that this stuff has messed me up anxiety wise.

MikeyC

Ranting mood alert:
I don't understand my house.
Brother can do whatever he wants. Party all night in the house, drink my parents alcohol, get suspended/expelled/drop-out/get fired from places and verbally abuse people. No punishment whatsoever.
But boy, I had one thing, well they had one thing against me and I got in trouble for practically a month. I know it's over now but it broils my blood when I think about the inequality under the roof.
I think that this stuff has messed me up anxiety wise.
Sounds like your parents have higher expectations of you than your brother. Doesn't make life easy for you.