Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

montejocarlo

I'm an idiot.

I saw a smudge on my right lens, so I took off my glasses, turned it around so the front was facing me, and cleaned the left one (since that was now on the right side).

I repeated this 4 time before I realized why it wasn't getting any cleaner. Lmao.

lol. could have been worse.

Vampayah88

How do I act when meeting the bf's sister for the first time? I think they are going to come pick me up and then go out. Do i just go up to her, smile and shake hands? or should i give her a brief hug? or would that be too much considering i never even talked to her? Im nervous and i don't want to **** this up...i just want to avoid awkward moments.

AGR

Yeah......its comming.......25 next month,half way to 30 and I am not where I imagined I would be,after I hit 20 the years flew by really fast.........

Srijita52

I hear all the time that I need to accept myself for who I am. But what if I want to polish myself more and grow my personality. I'm aware of the fact that all of us are unique but does accepting myself make it all better? Plus how can I accept myself if I'm not happy with myself atm? Lol I'm not sure if I just made sense.

Feeling_Nothing

I hear all the time that I need to accept myself for who I am. But what if I want to polish myself more and grow my personality. I'm aware of the fact that all of us are unique but does accepting myself make it all better? Plus how can I accept myself if I'm not happy with myself atm? Lol I'm not sure if I just made sense.

You did make sense, I have been told the same thing thousands of times and I too am not happy with who I am so why accept it? I mean it's no use in accepting something you don't like. I totally know how you feel...

Thank the freakin' universe that there's no such thing as super powers. Otherwise, with my occasional psychotic temper, I would have been a super villain a LONG time ago.

Iluv

just hit the 900 posts mark . Shall we celebrate?
JUICY JUICE FOR EVERYBODY ON MY BEHALF. :)
juicyjuice.jpg

Clink, cheers.

this_portrait

I think I'm even more afraid to open up when dating now than I was when I first started...

Ugh, I wish I had someone to talk to about this stuff...

Last edited:

FallenFeathers

I'm okay, I'm still struggling with my nerve damage, depression and anxiety, but these are all battles I will keep fighting.

But what cuts me deep is the loneliness, I struggle to be around people yet I yearn companionship/friendship ect Seems to be really getting to me recently ::(:

pop-princess

I'm scared. A guy asked me out on a date this weekend. I think i'm gonna pass. I don't even remember what he looked like and if he seemed nice (I met him in a nightclub). Plus he hasn't got facebook so I can't check what he likes, his friends, pics and so on hehe

I probably will never get the courage to go on a date lol.

MikeyC

You're back :D! *Hugs* !
That means you get an extra cup of Juicy Juice!
;)
Yay! I do need extra juice after my flights!

I'm scared. A guy asked me out on a date this weekend. I think i'm gonna pass. I don't even remember what he looked like and if he seemed nice (I met him in a nightclub). Plus he hasn't got facebook so I can't check what he likes, his friends, pics and so on hehe

I probably will never get the courage to go on a date lol.
Aw, I hope you don't cancel on him. He's probably feeling just as nervous as you are. If you get the courage to go, you will probably enjoy yourself. If you don't find him attractive, maybe you'll make a new friend. If not even that, you've given it a try. Nothing to lose. :)

pop-princess

Aw, I hope you don't cancel on him. He's probably feeling just as nervous as you are. If you get the courage to go, you will probably enjoy yourself. If you don't find him attractive, maybe you'll make a new friend. If not even that, you've given it a try. Nothing to lose. :)

I know I should just give it a try but i'm so, so scared. Going on a date is one of the scariest things I know in life ::p:

Aarrghhh. I wish I was just normal haha.

MikeyC

I know I should just give it a try but i'm so, so scared. Going on a date is one of the scariest things I know in life ::p:

Aarrghhh. I wish I was just normal haha.
Dating is very scary. There's a lot of pressure and expectation put on you. I hope you still do it, despite your fears. :)