Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

****...i think i drink a lot...i can't be completely sure...but i have a strong suspicion...
Acknowledging you may drink a lot is a good start to overcoming the problem, if you do indeed have it.

It kind of sucks being back to reality because now I have to go do lame things like pay a fine and do household chores. Haha. Better get stuck in.

Iluv

Meh, I feel so-so. After realizing that math is not my best subject I believe my short term dream of becoming a physicist preferably in the field of explosions/blowing stuff up, or maybe chemical or nuclear, is down the drain. Back to philosophy/psychology I go!
Anyways who would take me seriously. :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Iluv

I am posting twice in a row to vent my anger:
I MISSED MAC MILLER'S CANADIAN CONCERTS :mad:
AND HE DIDN'T COME TO ONTARIO ANYWAYS!
Sorry, I am shouting
Excuse me as I hit my head against the keyboard
fkjgdkgjw;ehjkwrjgkwrjgkwrgkwhkw
gwkgdswgksjgksjgkg

I'll never check off anything on my bucket list before supposed end of the world this year. >_> It's not going to happen but I'm just taking precautions.

On the other hand I am off to bed. Hope everybody sleeps well zzzzz!

Last edited:
Meh, I feel so-so. After realizing that math is not my best subject I believe my short term dream of becoming a physicist preferably in the field of explosions/blowing stuff up, or maybe chemical or nuclear, is down the drain. Back to philosophy/psychology I go!
Anyways who would take me seriously. :rolleyes:.

What makes you think math isn't your best subject? I thought I was bad at it for a long time, too. Then I proved myself wrong.

Iluv

What makes you think math isn't your best subject? I thought I was bad at it for a long time, too. Then I proved myself wrong.

We had a test today and I just froze. I felt so stupid.
Thought I had algebra down pact but it goes to figure that numbers drive me up the wall. ::p:.

We had a test today and I just froze. I felt so stupid.
Thought I had algebra down pact but it goes to figure that numbers drive me up the wall. ::p:.

Oh. A math class. Everybody sucks at math class.

You know where I really learned math? A physics class. Where you learn how to use math, rather than learning how to do what everybody uses computers to do.

Iluv

Oh. A math class. Everybody sucks at math class.

You know where I really learned math? A physics class. Where you learn how to use math, rather than learning how to do what everybody uses computers to do.

Yeah, well I didn't take physics due to my counsellor not allowing me since in her words "it would jeopardize any chance for your future". I wanted to though.

So I'm stuck in this math class for the time being, learning how I'm going to measure triangles. ::p:.

Life is, fun. >_>.

N0D

Banned
james cameron on last nights colbert i just watched "i'm canadian mother****er" could you be more of a badass? its a trick question the answer is no. you know this dudes gonna show up to an awards show with a foot long claw thing he ripped off the kraken...

Roman Legion

Yeah, well I didn't take physics due to my counsellor not allowing me since in her words "it would jeopardize any chance for your future". I wanted to though.

So I'm stuck in this math class for the time being, learning how I'm going to measure triangles. ::p:.

Life is, fun. >_>.

I was basically called an idiot by my counselor because of my math grades.. I went through school with SM and nobody ever taking notice of it. I can look at my old report cards and tell you exactly where assignments requiring talking would have factored in the grade heavily.

A86

feels like I'm waiting a lot.
waiting for wnba season to start.
waiting for movies I'd like to see to air (and TV stuff)
waiting in traffic.
waiting on 3rd parties at work.
waiting for work to end and the weekends to arrive.

just feels like I'm wasting a lot of my time to kill time.

hidwell

Sunny weather I find it irritates me, especially when Its day after day. I love changeable weather makes my dull life more interesting.

Roman Legion

Sunny weather I find it irritates me, especially when Its day after day. I love changeable weather makes my dull life more interesting.

Indeed.. I love Heavy Thunderstorms and rainy weather.. So peaceful and if it's happening at night I get a great sleep.

Kiwong

The joy of life is facing seemingly impossible difficulty and complication and winning through on those rare occassions despite all that.