Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feeling_Nothing

One day I hope you come here and tell us that you have found a few friends and that you're not lonely anymore. That would be awesome.

A real friend is hard to find, I found over the years most just take advantage of me. Right now I have 1 "friend" that sort of knows how I feel but It's not the kind of friend where I would say everything that's on my mind.

But I rather be lonely than being used for stuff, like taxi service...

Also, this forum keeps me going, it might sound weird but I feel relieved when I'm on it. It makes me feel like I'm not alone feeling all this.

WeirdyMcGee

Today I'm still feeling sore... mayhaps I'll try some yoga in awhile and stretch everything out.

Might pick up some more glico to make an easy curry for dinner. :3
My brother is suddenly crazy about curry. Could be a nice easter weekend surprise.

WeirdyMcGee

Curry plan a)= failed.
They don't SELL Glico curry flavouring packets anymore?!
nooooooooooo!!!

Oh, well... plan b) Thai Gang Gaa-Ree almost from scratch. haha

I do that >.>

But not as bad as some people I know, surely.

Some people take it to unbearable extremes. They even go as far as changing their entire vocabulary. Like ''Oh, fate why do thou mock thee, why cannot I relish in the exquisite delight of the Orio's I once beheld under this night's full moon.''

Due dramatics are acceptable, but some really try to squeeze every little bit of sympathy out of you.

twiggle

Some people take it to unbearable extremes. They even go as far as changing their entire vocabulary. Like ''Oh, fate why do thou mock thee, why cannot I relish in the exquisite delight of the Orio's I once beheld under this night's full moon.''

Hahahahahahaha.

Reminds me of a time back in school when a teacher came to tell our class off about how messy we'd made one of the locker rooms. She was like, "Remember ladies I can keep you behind for 15 minutes if I want to!! :mad:" and I just burst out laughing, talk about unnecessary dramatics.

MrJones

But not as bad as some people I know, surely.

Due dramatics are acceptable, but some really try to squeeze every little bit of sympathy out of you.
Oh well, I don't do that. I don't go any more dramatic than what you've seen from me the times we talked :p

WeirdyMcGee

''Oh, fate why do thou mock thee, why cannot I relish in the exquisite delight of the Orio's I once beheld under this night's full moon.''

I pray thee, gentle cookie, 'sing' again:
Mine ear is much enamour'd of thy note;
So is mine eye enthralled to thy roundish shape;
And thy fair virtue's force perforce doth move me
On the first view to say, to swear, I love thee OREO!!!!

coyote

"O Oreo, Oreo! wherefore art thou Oreo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Nabisco."

DeadmanWalking

Just beat Uncharted: Golden Abyss:D! Now, I want to move on to getting some PSN games! Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to do that until college is over::(:. If only I had someone I could celebrate with.......

Well, anyway, up next, my paper and presentation/debate!

And I just found out it's National Beer Day::p:!

Last edited: