Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

It's funny how you can like something for years and then suddenly stop caring about it. I've been having it with South Park this year. While at first I laughed throughout the entire episodes, now I feel it's preachy and needlessly shocking. The show is pretty much what it was, my opinion has just changed.

Weird how that works...

Last edited:

MikeyC

It's funny how you can like something for years and then suddenly stop caring about it. I've been having it with South Park this year. While at first I laughed throughout the entire episodes, now I feel it's preachy and needlessly shocking. The show is pretty much what it was, my opinion has just changed.

Weird how that works...
I've had that, too! When the TV show Heroes was out, I was heaps into the first season, and then just never watched any more after it. Same with Lost.

LA-girl

I'm not here because i feel social phobic much, but because facebook has gotten painfully boring and what not lately. Plus this forum always brings back good memories.

I swear, every time call to work their phones are busy. Then they put you in hold and expect you to wait, but I hate doing that. Because you know they're going to pick up when you've got your guard down.

It's annoying too, because I have to call from a cellphone, meaning that ever time I have to hang up and call again I pay about €1,- since it counts full minutes rather then the specific time you call.

MrJones

I swear, every time call to work their phones are busy. Then they put you in hold and expect you to wait, but I hate doing that. Because you know they're going to pick up when you've got your guard down.

It's annoying too, because I have to call from a cellphone, meaning that ever time I have to hang up and call again I pay about €1,- since it counts full minutes rather then the specific time you call.
Do you live near work? Just buy a megaphone and "call" from home for free :D
No. I see you. :)
peek a boo!

MrJones

For some reason I stopped receiving emails when I got PMs in here. Now for some reason I'm getting them again. Whatever or whoever it was that fixed it, thanks ::p: