Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I think I might buy this new stereo system this week:

$%28KGrHqMOKooE4t5wUsRlBOMKyVn+2w~~0_3.JPG

£124? Which is a fairly reasonable price. I need a new stereo, anyway. The remote control I have for my current one is barely being held together from the tape I rapped around it.

Have to go to a birthday ''party'' of my grandmother. It's not like it was brought up moments before I went to bed yesterday, so that I could perhaps have prepared myself for it. Can't wait for this awkward meet up of people that barely acknowledge my existence.

There better be chairs available so that I don't have to go through that awkward ''where do I sit'' procedure.

Seriously, being forced to go to birthday parties gets under my skin SO BAD.

You know, what? No. I'm not doing it. I'm just going to call my grandmother and personally wish her a happy birthday. At least that part is genuine. I'm so sick and tired of being shoved into these social protocols when others don't have the courtesy of returning them. I feel corrupted every time I go through this dance.

lonely_drummer

I had 2 birds. One died a couple of weeks ago. The other one is usually a very noisy bird, but now, at least once a day, he steps exactly where we found his mate dead and just stays there, in silence, always in the same position as he’s mourning.
Curious…

Thats very interesting. And sorry to hear about your birds passing. its always sad when we have to let go of a pet

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Boy, am I glad I decided against going to my cousin's 18th birthday party yesterday.

I haven't asked my cousin about this directly but apparently - according to my oldest sister (who just told me about it today) and my mother who attended the party - she call her dad - the one person absent from the party, and most of her life - a c#*t at one point during the celebrations, causing an awkward silence in the room, so I'm told. Really mature, huh? - Is just me or are people getting dumber? - I mean, my own dad was c#*t too but I never at any point in my life openly said to a room full of my family and friends and made total fool outta myself. Though, I suspect my cousin was probably drunk at the time, surely? Given the legal drinking age in the UK is 18, but you wouldn't know it.

Little Miss Muffet

I had 2 birds. One died a couple of weeks ago. The other one is usually a very noisy bird, but now, at least once a day, he steps exactly where we found his mate dead and just stays there, in silence, always in the same position as he’s mourning.
Curious…

Aaaaah how sad is this :( What type of bird is he? Will you get him another mate?