Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

LOOK HOW FRICKEN CUTE CROCODILES ARE!!!
2334267387_c4ac463ee8.jpg

Am I the only one that finds reptiles cute?! Big and small!

MikeyC

If you go to northern Australia you will see those, except really big and hungry for meat. Doesn't mean I don't want to see any one day, though.

I absolutely want to travel around the north of the country one day, actually. I think there's lot of cool stuff to see there. National parks, rainforests, landscapes, great views...I want to do it.

MikeyC

A friend I haven't spoken to in ages wants me to call him. I'm dying of anxiety right now. I guess just jump in the deep end.

Deep breath...and dial.

MikeyC

A friend I haven't spoken to in ages wants me to call him. I'm dying of anxiety right now. I guess just jump in the deep end.

Deep breath...and dial.
Well he was putting my name down for a party he's having for his birthday in May. A party bus doing pub crawls. Lots of alcohol, lots of people I don't know or barely know. I'm already dreading it. -_-

LOOK HOW FRICKEN CUTE CROCODILES ARE!!!
2334267387_c4ac463ee8.jpg

Am I the only one that finds reptiles cute?! Big and small!

I think they're adorable, frankly. They're so dopey looking. Dinosaurs too, they're adorable too (if the speculation of how they looked is correct).

With that said, I wouldn't hug any of them.

GhoulsNightOut

Man, I felt kinda deranged today after catching myself pulling at my hair and then biting my nail while checking out a store. My anxiety is funny sometimes, this is why I love psychology. ^_^

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Someone I knew killed himself a few days ago. Leaves you with this horrible feeling, you know... I can only imagine what his family must be going through right now. I just want to stop thinking about it.

twiggle

Yeah, I did it. :) He's invited me to his birthday party in May, which will consist of lots of alcohol, many strangers, and a bus. I dread it already.

A bus? As in to get there or is it a party-bus?
Good one for phoning him, Mikey :) Must have been good to re-acquaint. I think going to the party will be a good thing, and at least you have a bit of time to prepare for it :)

Flowers - Sorry to hear about your friend, it's very tough to deal with. I hope you're doing alright *hugs*

MikeyC

Someone I knew killed himself a few days ago. Leaves you with this horrible feeling, you know... I can only imagine what his family must be going through right now. I just want to stop thinking about it.
I'm so sorry. ::(:

A bus? As in to get there or is it a party-bus?
Good one for phoning him, Mikey :) Must have been good to re-acquaint. I think going to the party will be a good thing, and at least you have a bit of time to prepare for it :)
A party-bus. Stuck in a bus with a LOT of drunk strangers is going to be tough to deal with, but I might surprise myself and have some fun.

I'm going to attempt writing a post using only the Voice Recognition of Windows, starting now:

''Today I got my new notebook. It works quite well. However sometimes, It's a little bit difficult to control with voice control.For example if you can't swear in it
As I will now demonstrate.

Mother father. Now that's not what I said. Mother booker. Then listen ask all. Listen to my updating words, you idiot. She is. That's the one I sat.Who fought in forgets this. I'm going back to the keyboard.''

Well, that was interesting.

KiaKaha

Banned
Mother father. Now that's not what I said. Mother booker. Then listen ask all. Listen to my updating words, you idiot. She is. That's the one I sat.Who fought in forgets this. I'm going back to the keyboard.''

Have you made sure you have unchecked yoda mode?

Software may work, do this you will. :D