Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

A conversation that only lasts 10 minutes is what makes me feel pathetic. I usually do just talk to one person at a time, but it's almost always the same person.::eek::
Chat makes me nervous, too, so I'm in a similar boat. I guess just keep practicing and you'll hopefully get the hang of it. :)

Aletheia

Mikey, I had a friend in California called Duff (a 6'6" optical physicist no less).

He queued for three hours to see Groening at a book signing for Work Is Hell (back in the Stone Age). By the time he got to the front, Groening had (understandably) stopped sketching cartoons along with his autograph, and Duff had a bit of a hissy fit at him.

He always wondered whether the beer thing was recompense.

MikeyC

Mikey, I had a friend in California called Duff (a 6'6" optical physicist no less).

He queued for three hours to see Groening at a book signing for Work Is Hell (back in the Stone Age). By the time he got to the front, Groening had (understandably) stopped sketching cartoons along with his autograph, and Duff had a bit of a hissy fit at him.

He always wondered whether the beer thing was recompense.
Aw, poor Duff! Queued for so long and got no sketch. Haha. :) I'd like to meet Groening, actually.

On a related note, I found out about this today which I think is just awesome. Might have to waste a few hours there!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I agree roommate, working out to Paramore at 3:30 AM is an excellent idea. Don't be deceived, despite me having been in bed for the last 3 hours, I greatly enjoyed being awoken to your grunting. I didn't go to bed earlier than usual because I was extra tired or anything, I just couldn't wait for your nightly regimen.

Oh, and hopefully no one starts playing music upstairs at 11 am again, I know how rude and inconsiderate that is toward you, who needs his sleep. :rolleyes:

I have a GLaDOS background and sounds on my computer.
I have a Sentry Turret background, sounds and ringtone on my phone.
I'm going to have a Companion Cube background on my new laptop.

Anyone see a theme here?

... Exactly, I have too many devices with which I can update my Twitter.
Also I like Portal. <3

My thoughts now are: I'm a new member here. Can I post? Can I post a lot? Should I hold back a bit because I don't want to give a bad impression...
I hope they like me. Does it matter?

Et cetera

I have a GLaDOS background and sounds on my computer.
I have a Sentry Turret background, sounds and ringtone on my phone.
I'm going to have a Companion Cube background on my new laptop.

Anyone see a theme here?

... Exactly, I have too many devices with which I can update my Twitter.
Also I like Portal. <3

Portal and (especially) Portal 2 are fantastic! :)

Phoenixx

I agree roommate, working out to Paramore at 3:30 AM is an excellent idea. Don't be deceived, despite me having been in bed for the last 3 hours, I greatly enjoyed being awoken to your grunting. I didn't go to bed earlier than usual because I was extra tired or anything, I just couldn't wait for your nightly regimen.

Oh, and hopefully no one starts playing music upstairs at 11 am again, I know how rude and inconsiderate that is toward you, who needs his sleep. :rolleyes:
^ The wonderful joys of having a roommate. :rolleyes:::p:

WeirdyMcGee

Neighbor... face it-- you bought a crappy car.
It's been you-- under that hood for 3 days straight and you still can't get it started.
Take it to a garage. (so they can junk it for you)
kakakakaka!

twiggle

Funny-yet-really-not-funny-overheard-comment-of-the-day

"I was meant to be going on a date tonight, but he died"

I'm going to Hell.

Invisibleman

I feel a bit better today. The sun is shining and the temperature is in the twenties.I treated myself to an episode of Daria (lol twiggle:D) and a blueberry pie.

Funny-yet-really-not-funny-overheard-comment-of-the-day

"I was meant to be going on a date tonight, but he died"

I'm going to Hell.

Oh wow, you must've been biting your tongue pretty hard. That's the exact kind of thing you don't want to uncontrollably laugh at.

WeirdyMcGee

Ohhh... so... Coco is Ice T's cute accessory?
Yes. It makes him much less scary to be with someone who is so bright and cheery! XD

Ouran fans?
haha

Little Miss Muffet

Today had a really hilarious time at work; laughed until i was crying. I get on really really well with someone there. Their personality makes me excitable, I would equate it to when I looked after a 5 year old; she would get so so excitable around me. With this person its not hard to talk. But cos I am always so happy around this person they say Im always drunk :) I set them straight on that. I would have said no its cos of you but didnt want them to getr the wrong idea. like I said, I like this person like the 5 year old liked me.

Last edited: