Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Funny-yet-really-not-funny-overheard-comment-of-the-day

"I was meant to be going on a date tonight, but he died"

I'm going to Hell.

^ damn. I hate when that happens.
Haha! Certainly puts a damper on the date plans.

Today had a really hilarious time at work; laughed until i was crying. I get on really really well with someone there. Their personality makes me excitable, I would equate it to when I looked after a 5 year old; she would get so so excitable around me. With this person its not hard to talk. But cos I am always so happy around this person they say Im always drunk :) I set them straight on that. I would have said no its cos of you but didnt want them to getr the wrong idea. like I said, I like this person like the 5 year old liked me.
That sounds like a wonderful time was had at work. :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Crap. I guess I'll start watching out what I put on Twitter, turns out Googling my name actually redirects you to many of my online profiles. Maybe this is why people at work are acting some odd all of a sudden.

The awful thing is that you can't be sure.

I never write anything that can really burn me, but I prefer not to have everything just flail out in the open like that. Strangers reading it is fine, heck even friends, but the people I work with are a exception.

MikeyC

Ridin' solo for the rest of my life. Gonna have like 45 cats. Never go out of my house. Wear my eskimo suit if I do and a ski mask. Gonna buy a crocodile and put a mot around my house. I'll name my crocodile, Mr.Crocodile. Then I'll just rot and die. ::(:
Why do you say that? Also I would love a pet crocodile.

...empty...like there's nothing inside anymore...
Sorry to hear that. So sad. ::(:

I finally didn't procrastinate today. What an achievement!

MikeyC

I thought Australia had crocodiles, just go outside and grab one ::p:. ! haha
& I don't know I'm just not girlfriend material for anybody. I fail badly when it comes to guys always mess up or attract the wrong people.
There are crocodiles in the north of the country. They're a bit bitey, though.

What happened with that date you had not long ago? Did that fail?

WeirdyMcGee

This... River Monsters show-- do they kill these ancient fish after they catch them?
That's kind of rude.
Are they going to eat them at least-- or are they just tracking them down and killing them for a television show?

-__-
Either way, I'm not going to watch it.

WeirdyMcGee

You could always take a break from guys?
They're smelly, anyway. Big, smelly, doodooheads! haha
-- no offense guys. you could say the same about girls when you're frustrated by them. It helps make you feel better sometimes; although it's mostly untrue. --

Take a break- regroup, work on other things and when you're least expecting it, perhaps someone good for you will come around?

MikeyC

He's my best guy friend. BUT and this is a huge but I don't know if I could accept some things about him. Like you know the stuff you're cool with if your friends but if you start to date it becomes a problem.
I understand. Weirdy is right: take a break and maybe some great guys will present themselves to you unexpectedly.

They're smelly, anyway. Big, smelly, doodooheads! haha
Not gonna argue here....

WeirdyMcGee

Forget the litterbox. A litterroom would work best!

Just put a cat door somewhere in the house so they can go outside to do their peeps and poops; then you don't have to clean!
Then again... the crocodile might want to eat them if he sees them doing their business beside his mote.
...hmm...

MikeyC

Just put a cat door somewhere in the house so they can go outside to do their peeps and poops; then you don't have to clean!
Then again... the crocodile might want to eat them if he sees them doing their business beside his mote.
...hmm...
This is quite the conundrum. I guess the 45 cats would have to stay indoors, or the cats could roam but keep Billy the crocodile in a big cage.

The crocodile is called Billy, by the way.

Iluv

This is quite the conundrum. I guess the 45 cats would have to stay indoors, or the cats could roam but keep Billy the crocodile in a big cage.

The crocodile is called Billy, by the way.

Or perhaps we could just dress the crocodile up as a cat or the cats up as crocodiles. That way everybody gets along.