Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I'm bored.
There are people on my msn list right now I'd like to talk to.
But I'm shy.
Too shy to send a simple message saying "hello."
So, continue to waste time surfin' teh web, I shall.
...Just like any other night.:rolleyes:
^ I understand that feeling. I get that a little too often and I don't know why.

awkwardamanda

^ I understand that feeling. I get that a little too often and I don't know why.

Well, I do know why. It's because sometimes I will start a conversation and then I don't have much to say anyway. So it gets awkward and then I just feel like a loser and wonder why I bothered. It's hard to start a conversation and hope the other person will carry it.::(:

MikeyC

Funny story:
Went out for mom's birthday dinner tonight.
I didn't realize that the outer pocket of my purse was unzipped and the entire time, a bright green pad was sticking out for everyone to see.
haha
No wonder why people were staring at me. -__-
Oh, how embarrassing. ::(:

Well, I do know why. It's because sometimes I will start a conversation and then I don't have much to say anyway. So it gets awkward and then I just feel like a loser and wonder why I bothered. It's hard to start a conversation and hope the other person will carry it.::(:
Maybe give yourself 10 minutes on MSN talking to one person at a time. That might increase your confidence in conversations. Just a suggestion but I understand your nervousness.

this_portrait

^ Oh, John Frieda is supposed to be good. I remember trying their Frizz-Ease smoothing cream before and it was pretty nice. I'll look out for this!

Tried out the moisture blocking spray today, and the stuff actually works. It's a pretty hot day (not TOO much humidity, but there's a fair amount), and the ends of my hair surprisingly didn't start going all wavy by the time I got to a location.

MollyBeGood

humanity is a big ol sh$t stain on the planet.. I wish the super volcano or meteorite or whatever would wipe us all off and soon.

i hate being a human. we are a horrible species. we ruin everything and everyone because of greed.

WeirdyMcGee

The best things in life are free.
That’s what they say when you’ve already killed all the trees.
So, to get your money’s worth.
You may as well go out and play with some dirt—like in the 30’s.

The wisest guy I know.
He’s living in a town that might never show
They’ve got their tourists on the street
And a secret population of non-worker bees.

CHORUS
Mustard.
He lives in the park and he smokes after dark
And he’ll keep you company—for a dollar.

Mustard.
He lives next to the street, not technically ‘on’ the street.
And he went to University in the 80’s.

What happens when life takes a ****
On your convertible and half million residence?
You’ve had your head so far up your ass
Wondering what designer shoes you should buy in mass.

When the cops are at your door, you know
All those taxes you didn’t pay years ago
Will have it all out from beneath your nose
And that fake, plastic nose you bought before’ll get broke.

So take advice from
CHORUS
Mustard.
He lives in the park and he smokes after dark
And he’ll keep you company—for a dollar.

Mustard.
He lives next to the street, not technically ‘on’ the street.
And he went to University in the 80’s.

BRIDGE
Got it all planned out?
Learn from your mistakes and sort that **** out!
Get what you need; leave the rest for those who don’t—
Have.
Anything.

Phoenixx

It's amazing how much a simple statement can break down the confidence that you were working so hard to build back up.

twiggle

It's amazing how much a simple statement can break down the confidence that you were working so hard to build back up.

I hate it when that happens. Are you sure you haven't misinterpreted the statement, Phoenixx? Or was it one which clearly meant what it sounded like? Hope you're okay anyway.

I'm in a big mix of moods. But mostly amused that my nephew told the people at pre-school today, "I hate this place. I hate the toys here. I want to go home and be with my mummy, she looks after me"
He probably learnt how to moan from his Auntie ;)

Sartana

I messed up on a scholarship form I filled out a few weeks back. I wrote yes in the confirmation boxes and only just realised that at the end it says to put 'X' in the boxes.

Arghhhh! :(

Scenic

I have an adivising meeting tomorrow to schedule for next year and I have no idea what I want to change my major to.
This is so stressful. I wish I could just pick something.

this_portrait

I have a photo shoot (that I was informed of sometime earlier today) to go to in a little bit.

Also just realized that my day is going to be so busy tomorrow from the time I wake up (7:15) until around 6:45, that I'm barely going to have time to eat.

Phoenixx

I hate it when that happens. Are you sure you haven't misinterpreted the statement, Phoenixx? Or was it one which clearly meant what it sounded like? Hope you're okay anyway.
^ Thanks (and thank you Mikey), but it wasn't a misinterpretation. She meant what she said, and unfortunately that person is just one of those people who speaks whatever's on their mind without thinking about it, and doesn't seem to care how damaging their words can be.

I shouldn't let it get to me though. I'll recover.

awkwardamanda

Maybe give yourself 10 minutes on MSN talking to one person at a time. That might increase your confidence in conversations. Just a suggestion but I understand your nervousness.

A conversation that only lasts 10 minutes is what makes me feel pathetic. I usually do just talk to one person at a time, but it's almost always the same person.::eek::