Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

狼;586890 said:
God my life sux.

my brother just emailed me from a Caribbean cruise ship where he and his wife are key note speakers and everyone wants to get their photo taken with them.

I feel like a looser.

i'd much rather have my photo taken with you

MikeyC

Happy birthday, mom!
Enjoy your flowers and cakes!

I'll try to be a better daughter/unicorn.
I'm sure you're a wonderful daughter. Happy birthday Mrs. Weirdy.

狼;586890 said:
God my life sux.

my brother just emailed me from a Caribbean cruise ship where he and his wife are key note speakers and everyone wants to get their photo taken with them.

I feel like a looser.
I don't think you're a loser and you're being quite harsh on yourself, but I can understand your line of thinking, because I'm getting the same thing from my brother. As coyote said: a picture with you would be way better!

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
I just got a job as a commercial thermal insulation installer....

I have ZERO experience - but he wants to take me on because I am small enough to fit in the crawlspaces inbetween the floors and walls - the money is pretty good too... more than I ever earned working in an IT helpdesk...

MrJones

I have ZERO experience - but he wants to take me on because I am small enough to fit in the crawlspaces inbetween the floors and walls - the money is pretty good too... more than I ever earned working in an IT helpdesk...
Great news! Good luck with it, hope it all goes well :)

MikeyC

Fantastic!! Very happy for you, my friend! :)

this_portrait

Congratz! :D

MikeyC

I did ask & she said absolutely not live with your consequences. I figured i'll just stick it out try not to get myself killed and take lots of medication. ::(:
Aw, you poor girl. ::(: You can vent to me whenever you like if you need it, too.

KiaKaha

Banned
Fanx all - this kind of work is going to make me sweat I think. I hope I dont have some kind of latent claustrophobia... nervous.

I kind of want to talk about how I come across to people and why he chose me out of everyone else he saw...best not to over analyze I guess.

Anyway - please continue...

MikeyC

Fanx all - this kind of work is going to make me sweat I think. I hope I dont have some kind of latent claustrophobia... nervous.

I kind of want to talk about how I come across to people and why he chose me out of everyone else he saw...best not to over analyze I guess.

Anyway - please continue...
It doesn't matter why he chose you...the point is that he chose you! That's a good thing, right? :) It will be a bit claustrophobic but hopefully that won't matter. Good luck! When do you start?

Phoenixx

^ Congrats!

Hmm... Maybe I should be applying for that type of job too. ::p:

KiaKaha

Banned
^^ thanks Phoenixx

I know I know... I still want to know why though... I swear to god if I had a super power it would be the ability to read minds...

Anyway... 7:15am - should be all good. Just a trial run first to see if I have the aptitude for it. Just something for some $$ not the ultimate goal.

Phoenixx

Just got John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier spray. I've been using the heat protecting serum from the same brand (I flat-iron my hair) for a while now, and I'm pretty satisfied with that, so it's possible this stuff might work. My hair is naturally fine and straight, but I think I'm still growing out a perm I had over 2 years ago, because the ends still get all frizzy and wavy-ish.
^ Oh, John Frieda is supposed to be good. I remember trying their Frizz-Ease smoothing cream before and it was pretty nice. I'll look out for this!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
So in my philosophy class, like every time I look over I see this one girl from across the room looking at me. I hope I am less conspicuous than she is when it comes to looking away from things. *does not believe he is*

awkwardamanda

I'm bored.
There are people on my msn list right now I'd like to talk to.
But I'm shy.
Too shy to send a simple message saying "hello."
So, continue to waste time surfin' teh web, I shall.
...Just like any other night.:rolleyes:

So in my philosophy class, like every time I look over I see this one girl from across the room looking at me. I hope I am less conspicuous than she is when it comes to looking away from things. *does not believe he is*
Oh, I can relate.::eek::

WeirdyMcGee

Funny story:
Went out for mom's birthday dinner tonight.
I didn't realize that the outer pocket of my purse was unzipped and the entire time, a bright green pad was sticking out for everyone to see.
haha
No wonder why people were staring at me. -__-