Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Woah, wait a minute guys. I stayed home to avoid a party, and now you're all going to barge in my house, interrupt my "me" time, and start one?

....Okay then. ::p:

I made awesome cabbage rolls and there's blueberry crumb cake which I can't eat and I'm envious my mother didn't make it gluten free. Eat it all for me, will you? ;)

MikeyC

Woah, wait a minute guys. I stayed home to avoid a party, and now you're all going to barge in my house, interrupt my "me" time, and start one?

Well...yeah. I promise we'll be quiet. (whispers to Deadman) "No we won't."

I made awesome cabbage rolls and there's blueberry crumb cake which I can't eat and I'm envious my mother didn't make it gluten free. Eat it all for me, will you? ;)
Can't have a party without cabbage rolls!

DeadmanWalking

I better get a prize for doing so Phoenixx! And it's gotta be tangible, something I can touch! And what's wrong with having some friends over anyway::p:?
Well...yeah. I promise we'll be quiet. (whispers to Deadman) "No we won't."

Of course we will not::p:! We're gonna have some loud fun at Phoenixx's house!

Phoenixx

Well, I definitely didn't get done as much as I wanted to today. I feel good now, but I'm pretty sure by tomorrow I'll be kicking myself for not getting more done.

MikeyC

^ I still had math quizzes to finish, I could've started my project, wanted to try out a new recipe, and I wanted to clean and disinfect my room since I've been sick all week.
Procrastination. It always likes to poke its head in. Hopefully you can do all that tomorrow.

Sucks you were sick, but I do remember you were talking about that. Are you feeling any better now?

Phoenixx

Sucks you were sick, but I do remember you were talking about that. Are you feeling any better now?
^ Thursday and Friday were pretty good for me. Then yesterday I kinda felt how I was on Tuesday, really nauseous, tired, my neck hurt so bad I could hardly move it, and kept getting awful headaches. Feeling much better again today though. :)

Invisibleman

I'm in the same boat. There is no end to this pointless information that is being constantly yelled at us. Highschool years is not for learning it's for memorizing or perhaps it is just my school maybe your school has better teachers. ::(: .
Then theres me who cannot focus without something to help me. I hate school.

~
Today my day is consisting of watching Bride Wars and crying.

No its my school too. We sit like drones in a classroom and copy thousands of notes and watch thousands of powerpoints about stuff I couldnt give two flying f*cks about.

But anyway why are you crying?::(:

this_portrait

God, I could use a hug right about now. I feel so internally stressed and overwhelmed, and the worst part is that I don't really have anyone to turn to in these times.