Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

lonely_drummer

I'm checking in a hotel in Atlanta city for 3 days for Momocon tomorrow. So, I just want to let ya'll know I probably wont be on again until then. I hope life treats ya'll well. I gotta get some sleep. Peace out everyone!!

See ya angel!! Im traveling today as well. I hope you have fun!!

Phoenixx

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with a couple people I'm friends with.
One second I think they care and the next I feel they don't.
Maybe this is just me being bullheaded, but I'm wondering if I should even bother.

Phoenixx

Negative thoughts aside, at least a couple good things happened today so far.

Finally saw my guy friend after not seeing him in over a week. Lately I've kept busy during my free time after class and I've been sick, so I never got the chance to talk to him. Only saw him and talked to him for a couple mins. though since he was on his way to class. Still, a couple mins. is fine to me. :)

Also won a hoodie and a hershey bar today. Apparently the student life office was doing this St. Patrick's Day thing where if you grabbed a shamrock paper in the Commons, you got a prize. I grabbed one for the heck of it, figured I'd get a cheap certificate to the bookstore or something. Getting a hoodie though and a candybar was a nice surprise. :D

twiggle

It really does say a lot about your day when the main source of excitement is the thought of being able to go to the mini-supermarket, that's only just opened, in your PYJAMAS because it's only a minute's walk away.

MrJones

I could count on my tentacles the number of women that want to talk to me.
If it weren't for me starting converstations I could count them with me tentacles as well.
btw, lol'd
It really does say a lot about your day when the main source of excitement is the thought of being able to go to the mini-supermarket, that's only just opened, in your PYJAMAS because it's only a minute's walk away.
I wish I could go with my pijamas all day. I do it when I don't go out, but that with the beard, the long messy hair and lack of higiene it would mean I'm finally rock bottom :/

twiggle

I wish I could go with my pijamas all day. I do it when I don't go out, but that with the beard, the long messy hair and lack of higiene it would mean I'm finally rock bottom :/

Aha, I went out looking like a trash can and on the way back was waiting at the pedestrian crossing alongside the finest person I've witnessed in an extraordinarily long time, and he was even making a comment to me about how long it was taking for the man to go green but I felt too much like a blown-up binbag to reciprocate the chit-chat.

Twiggle fails at life part 356728965.

N0D

Banned
****...to drunk to cook without burning the house down or passing out on the stove...but i'm totally starving and no one in my family knows how to cook worth a damn accept me...and i don't have the cash flow to order out...i has a sad...this must be how frodo and sam felt on mt. doom...ughhhhh

Invisibleman

I really hate how I can look in the mirror before going out anywhere and I actually look ok, then when I go out and catch a reflection of myself in a shop window or something I look horrifying::(:

Iluv

I'm checking in a hotel in Atlanta city for 3 days for Momocon tomorrow. So, I just want to let ya'll know I probably wont be on again until then. I hope life treats ya'll well. I gotta get some sleep. Peace out everyone!!

See ya angel!! Im traveling today as well. I hope you have fun!!

Have fun both of you & Be safe! Don't talk to creepy strangers! I'm jealous I need to travel somewhere ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

haha~ how interesting!
Someone is selling my old engagement ring in the local classifieds.
Apparently they haven't gone to a jeweler's to get it appraised, otherwise they'd know it's NOT A REAL DIAMOND!
XD

Iluv

Nooo. :mad: It's Saturday and I have to go back to school on Monday. It's approaching quicker and quicker I can feel my anxiety skyrocketing. Once I get to school I cannot avoid my problems any longer.

Last edited:

Invisibleman

Nooo. :mad: It's Saturday and I have to go back to school on Monday. It's approaching quicker and quicker I can feel my anxiety skyrocketing. Once I get to school I cannot avoid my problems any longer.

yeah same for me. As soon as i realized that my march break is basically over my heart started pounding. Ive also been procrastinating and I have a ton of work due next week so that adds even more to my anxiety.

MikeyC

Have fun. :)

^ I sort of just walked away from each one. Told them either, "I know.", "I get it.", or "Okay" and then just continued what I was doing. They got the hint, I think.

Sorry, it sounds like I'm being rude here. I don't mean to come across that way. I've been pretty irritable all week.
That's fair enough, and I don't think you're being rude at all. When you're irritable small things can grate on you. We've all been through it.

I don't understand why some online stores refuse to implement PayPal as a payment option. The Android app market (Or Google Play, as of late) is no exception. I would've made dozens and dozens of small purchases there if it weren't impossible for me to do so. I don't have, nor do I have a viable need for, a credit card.

As if they don't want the business or something.