Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I'm mad because I remembered something that happened earlier today.
I posted a picture of me in my old prom dress feeling pretty good cause I thought I looked nice.
I wake up, saw someone reblogged, go to page, see it's a blog titled "**** yeah ugly prom dresses" and I was like...what. It was a blog of girls in prom dresses this person thought were ugly. And then I got really angry and felt really bad about myself and tried to tell the person to take it off but of course she didn't have an option to and then I tried to contact tumblr support and they said they couldn't do anything and then I asked them 'isn't that harrassment or cyber-bullying?' and they never replied, but they're probably going to say no and now I just really hate everyone and think that that girl is a classic slut who is immature and like 14 years old, but that's being biased since I'm just really really angry. I really hate people.

run on sentence from angerrrrr.
Ugh, that really sucks. ::(:

DeadmanWalking

I posted a picture of me in my old prom dress feeling pretty good cause I thought I looked nice.
I wake up, saw someone reblogged, go to page, see it's a blog titled "**** yeah ugly prom dresses" and I was like...what. It was a blog of girls in prom dresses this person thought were ugly. And then I got really angry and felt really bad about myself and tried to tell the person to take it off but of course she didn't have an option to and then I tried to contact tumblr support and they said they couldn't do anything and then I asked them 'isn't that harrassment or cyber-bullying?' and they never replied, but they're probably going to say no and now I just really hate everyone and think that that girl is a classic slut who is immature and like 14 years old, but that's being biased since I'm just really really angry. I really hate people.

That's shameful and........ well, words that I can't say in front of children. That level of arrogance needs to be dealt with. No one deserves to be treated like that just because they were wearing something that didn't sit well with one person.

KiaKaha

Banned
They're completely silly for not liking you, if they don't, Kia.
Your a cool fun guy, I enjoy you being on here. Don't let them bother you.

I have had people on every forum dislike me for one reason or another. You're expressing feelings and opinions to a whole bunch of different people all over the world, so it's natural for them not to like you.

I like you, though. :)

Last edited:

Shyangel

Wow, I'm sorry about that, Scenic. That was really messed up of that disgusting excuse of a human being. I'm sorry, but that's what I think of people like that. She's a horrible person who has to make herself feel better by insulting others. These kind of people aren't worth your time and pain.

Random thoughts....

Something really funny happened today. I was throwing around a ball in a grassy field of the park I go to and this 10 to 13 year old boy walks up to me and says, " So, you like outdoor aerobic hot lips?" I said, " Well, yes, I guess." and he told me he's the worlds best at outdoor aerobics and asked to barrow my ball, he preceded to kick the ball around in a unimpressive manner. I walked away laughing. He returned my ball later...I'm a cougar.::p:

MikeyC

Something really funny happened today. I was throwing around a ball in a grassy field of the park I go to and this 10 to 13 year old boy walks up to me and says, " So, you like outdoor aerobic hot lips?" I said, " Well, yes, I guess." and he told me he's the worlds best at outdoor aerobics and asked to barrow my ball, he preceded to kick the ball around in a unimpressive manner. I walked away laughing. He returned my ball later...I'm a cougar.::p:
Hot lips? Is that the new pick-up line? Haha.

I haven't kicked a ball around in a long time. I would like to do that again.

Shyangel

Hot lips? Is that the new pick-up line? Haha.

I haven't kicked a ball around in a long time. I would like to do that again.

Yeah, I know. Odd choice. That ones likely to get you smacked in the face, if you ask me.

Did you play soccer, or something, Mikey? I use to play kickball all the time with my family. I love doing things that challenge me physically. They usually aren't specific things like sports, but me climbing really high on a tree or twisting and distorting myself on playground jungle gyms. Stuff of that nature. lol ::p:

MikeyC

Yeah, I know. Odd choice. That ones likely to get you smacked in the face, if you ask me.

Did you play soccer, or something, Mikey? I use to play kickball all the time with my family. I love doing things that challenge me physically. They usually aren't specific things like sports, but me climbing really high on a tree or twisting and distorting myself on playground jungle gyms. Stuff of that nature. lol ::p:
Note to self: never call Angel "hot lips." ::p:

I know what you mean. Getting out there and doing physical activity. I played rugby league when I was 8 years old. Played for a year and then gave it up. One of my biggest regrets in life because I could've been playing in the big league today. Good thing is that I am injury-free which I wouldn't be if I played that.

I have a rugby ball that's just gathering dust and I'd like to go kick that around but I don't have anyone to do it with, which is a shame.

Shyangel

Note to self: never call Angel "hot lips." ::p:

I know what you mean. Getting out there and doing physical activity. I played rugby league when I was 8 years old. Played for a year and then gave it up. One of my biggest regrets in life because I could've been playing in the big league today. Good thing is that I am injury-free which I wouldn't be if I played that.

I have a rugby ball that's just gathering dust and I'd like to go kick that around but I don't have anyone to do it with, which is a shame.

Your a smart man, Mikey.::p:

Sounds like you were good at it, why'd you give up? You should definitely try and pick it up again if you liked it and was good at it. It would be a good guy to get fit to...The lack of injuries it a positive of not playing. Those people are rough. You probably would have broken every bone in your body by now. ::p:

I don't have anyone to do these things with either. My sister is not the active type. Maybe you should join a Rugby group? I'm not sure if there are such things. I hope you start to play again, though, Mikey. It sounds like you liked it.

MikeyC

Your a smart man, Mikey.::p:

Sounds like you were good at it, why'd you give up? You should definitely try and pick it up again if you liked it and was good at it. It would be a good guy to get fit to...The lack of injuries it a positive of not playing. Those people are rough. You probably would have broken every bone in your body by now. ::p:

I don't have anyone to do these things with either. My sister is not the active type. Maybe you should join a Rugby group? I'm not sure if there are such things. I hope you start to play again, though, Mikey. It sounds like you liked it.
Apparently I gave it up because I disliked training. I actually don't fully remember but that's what my parents say happened. I think they were quietly relieved because it was costing them a lot of money and they were on one wage, plus I was always at risk of injuries. I can't start it up again now because I'm 25...much too old to play now. I'll just sit back and watch.

Hopefully you can find someone to do these things with, Angel. It's good to get out there and do some physical exercise. :)

Shyangel

Apparently I gave it up because I disliked training. I actually don't fully remember but that's what my parents say happened. I think they were quietly relieved because it was costing them a lot of money and they were on one wage, plus I was always at risk of injuries. I can't start it up again now because I'm 25...much too old to play now. I'll just sit back and watch.

Hopefully you can find someone to do these things with, Angel. It's good to get out there and do some physical exercise. :)

Ohhh, that makes sense. Kids don't like working that hard, usually. Schools make parents pay alot of money to get there kids into school sports? That's messed up. Mikey, 25 isn't not old!! lol I see 25 year old athletes all the time.

Rembrandt Broam

So recently I've been wanting to transfer to a different university, for a variety of complex reasons that don't seem to make sense to non-computer programmers (my family).

If you are a programmer, maybe you'll understand this example:
<geekiness>
This morning in my 400 level class, the professor kinda openly asked the class if any of us happened to know what an assembly language is. I was the only one in the class who knew, and I've known for years. I've even written assembly code. It's basic knowledge to me. These other people in a 400 level class on computers should be slapped for not knowing this sort of thing.
</geekiness>

I hope it's not too late in the year to apply for a transfer next semester.

I'm guessing that 400 indicates that it's supposed to be a fairly advanced class?

I'm surprised they didn't know what assembly language is, although it wouldn't surprised me if they've never actually used it. Most programming these days seems to be revolve around writing javascript to run in a web browser. You don't really need to know much about low level coding for that.

MrJones

Sometimes you can try your best and wait a hundred years to see what happens that all your effort won't be enough. Then you're just ****ed. And for some reason I keep waiting for a friend when in the end nobody cares and it's all dark and lonely, as it's always been, as i'll always be.

MikeyC

Ohhh, that makes sense. Kids don't like working that hard, usually. Schools make parents pay alot of money to get there kids into school sports? That's messed up. Mikey, 25 isn't not old!! lol I see 25 year old athletes all the time.
It wasn't a school sport, it was after-school stuff. Haha I like your optimism but rugby league players usually start thinking of retiring around 30-32 so it's too far gone for me now. :)

Aletheia

This is absolutely wrong. Things are worse in the long run.

Of course she's entitled to her feelings, and I've no idea of the nature of the pain she's referring to.

But for me personally, hoddesdon is spot on. My desperate shielding has ****ed up every relationship I've ever been in.

Aletheia

hey! at least you're making an impression

I think there may be 2... possibly 3 people on this forum that dont like me very much

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

(John Lydgate)

MsBuzzkillington

Just saw a really weird commercial for Tic Tac's.

They said the average person spends as much time in the bathroom as they do on vacation. Then they said, change it up... grab a Tic Tac (or something like that).

What exactly are they trying to get at?