Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

twiggle

Ahhhh old phone nostalgia :-D I had one a lot like AsTimeBurns posted... only mine was painted with purple and blue nail-varnish and had one of those personalised things in place of where it says Nokia, but mine said 'NOFX' and it cost like £3 from a website....(but I'm sure it was the only possible way of personalising phones back then!)
My word. I feel so old thinking of that and then looking at my Android.

Iluv

Can somebody write my science essay please? I don't understand jack about this subject :( :(

I could possibly help you. Please pin-point which Jack we are talking about
83987-jack-nicholson.jpg
?? or
Jack-Daniels-Tennessee-Whiskey-lg_jpg.jpg

MikeyC

Ahhhh old phone nostalgia :-D I had one a lot like AsTimeBurns posted... only mine was painted with purple and blue nail-varnish and had one of those personalised things in place of where it says Nokia, but mine said 'NOFX' and it cost like £3 from a website....(but I'm sure it was the only possible way of personalising phones back then!)
My word. I feel so old thinking of that and then looking at my Android.
Yeah, I personalised my Nokia 3315 at the time, too. Mine was a naked lady. ::p: I think it was the only way to personalise at the time.

I could possibly help you. Please pin-point which Jack we are talking about
Maybe do the science project drinking Jack Daniels and watching a Jack Nicholson movie (I suggest Mars Attacks!).

Can somebody write my science essay please? I don't understand jack about this subject :( :(

oooh, I was really good with science at school (my favourite subject). However that was a loooooong time ago and I have probably forgotten most of it now.
What is the essay supposed to be about?

pop-princess

oooh, I was really good with science at school (my favourite subject). However that was a loooooong time ago and I have probably forgotten most of it now.

It's about something about the photosynthesis... I don't really understand :D

MikeyC

It's about something about the photosynthesis... I don't really understand :D
Oh, photosynthesis. Pollen floating in the wind. Sun making flowers grow. Yeah, I know all about this. :rolleyes: Good luck!

Sounds like a plan! Care to join me? Though I've never seen Mars Attacks! But heard it was good ::p:
I would love to join you. I couldn't do the project but I'll drink and watch the movie.

Mars Attacks! is a very strange movie. Action/comedy, I guess. Actually Jack Black is in that movie, too, so there's two Jacks with one movie. :)

WeirdyMcGee

CHLOROPHYLL!!

What am I even remembering that makes me laugh thinking about that word...?
I have a feeling it has to do with the Arthur cartoon.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Really?!?! You wouldn't mind taking my physics exam tomorrow, would you? It's open book but if you'd like to use one you'll have to get your own, mine isn't here yet ::p:. It's at 12:50 in cook 412, don't be late!

coyote

Really?!?! You wouldn't mind taking my physics exam tomorrow, would you? It's open book but if you'd like to use one you'll have to get your own, mine isn't here yet ::p:. It's at 12:50 in cook 412, don't be late!

you're studying to be a psychic?

that's so cool

oh no::(: your book still hasn't arrived vj!?
Open book exam? piece of cake. (when you have the book) ::p: I hope your book does turn up before you have to do the exam vj. Good luck:)

Just spent $385 at the Dentist, and still another filling to get done next week. Damn my Nutella addiction! :s

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
you're studying to be a psychic?

that's so cool

I wanted too, but I foresaw there being no money in the venture.

oh no::(: your book still hasn't arrived vj!?
Open book exam? piece of cake. (when you have the book) ::p: I hope your book does turn up before you have to do the exam vj. Good luck

Just spent $385 at the Dentist, and still another filling to get done next week. Damn my Nutella addiction! :s

No it's not here yet! ::(: really fortunately of the three exams he drops the lowest completely, so even if I do fail it completely as long as I don't bomb the other two as well ::p:

$385! What exactly do dentists even do worth that kind of money?!