Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Why did I decide to chew gum after getting a bottle of water and drinking half of it? I can't drink the water with the gum, and throwing the gum away now would be a waste.

this_portrait

Don't be afraid to shoot him a text to say hello if you haven't already. If it's been a few days it won't seem pushy or anything.

I've thought about it, but part of me worries that will drive him away because it might look like I'm "chasing" him. This issue seems to always come up when I'm interacting with guys I'm interested in. >.<

MsBuzzkillington

I've thought about it, but part of me worries that will drive him away because it might look like I'm "chasing" him. This issue seems to always come up when I'm interacting with guys I'm interested in. >.<

There's really nothing wrong with being the one who does the "chasing". If you are interested in him and want to talk to him again/hang out with him, then go for it. Sending a text that says "Hey, what's up?" or something like that is fairly casual and isn't too pushy/clingy or anything. Ask him if he wants to hang out again, maybe try and make plans.

Shyangel

No! It's not.

Think about that cool air breeze on your cheek. That warm feeling the sun gives you when it hits your face. The smell of freshly baked cookies. Can't get better than the real thing.

Hang in there.

I was just expressing some thoughts. Death can really sound appealing sometimes, I think alot of us can agree. There are just so many times where I can't be happy in the slightest. It makes me feel like I'm undeserving of being in this world. It's just thoughts, I doubt they would ever turn to action.

Life is definitely a beautiful thing that has many wonderful things to experience...I pray I can truly enjoy them one day.

I appreciate your caring. :)

Shyangel

I've had a good day and I hope you all have too. :)

@ shyangel....I hope you are ok? Death can seem appealing at times.

Thanks, Sam. I'm actually just fine. I was just expressing emotions. I'm feeling no worse then usual. I've had a bit of an up and down day, but I'm alright.

I hope your doing wonderfully?

MikeyC

Why did I decide to chew gum after getting a bottle of water and drinking half of it? I can't drink the water with the gum, and throwing the gum away now would be a waste.
Ah, that sucks, mate. I've brushed my teeth and then realised I was hungry a few times. ::p:

Death can really sound appealing sometimes, I think alot of us can agree. There are just so many times where I can't be happy in the slightest. It makes me feel like I'm undeserving of being in this world. It's just thoughts, I doubt they would ever turn to action.
So it's not just me that has these thoughts. Sorry to hear you have them. You know you can talk to me if you're feeling too blue, okay? :)

SAM2011

Banned
Thanks, Sam. I'm actually just fine. I was just expressing emotions. I'm feeling no worse then usual. I've had a bit of an up and down day, but I'm alright.

I hope your doing wonderfully?

Hey shyangel. I am doing good thank you. I read that your dad had a seizure in the other thread. I had a friend who suffered from this and its very scary to watch. I wish well for your dad. :)

Shyangel

So it's not just me that has these thoughts. Sorry to hear you have them. You know you can talk to me if you're feeling too blue, okay?

Aww, I don't want you to think like that, Mikey. ::(: Your a sweet, smart, talented guy. I would miss you if you weren't around, just to let you know.:)
Thanks, Mikey, I really appreciate that.

*changes subject*
So, what's everyone's favorite kind of Jello?
:D

MikeyC

Aww, I don't want you to think like that, Mikey. ::(: Your a sweet, smart, talented guy. I would miss you if you weren't around, just to let you know.:)
Thanks, Mikey, I really appreciate that.
Even in a happy mood, I have self-destructing and damaging thoughts, no matter what. I know it's kind of detrimental, but I guess I need more therapy to change that. Thanks for your compliments, though. So undeserving of them, but much appreciated. :)

So, what's everyone's favorite kind of Jello?
Jello...uh, jello kinda sucks. Never liked it. ::p:

Shyangel

Even in a happy mood, I have self-destructing and damaging thoughts, no matter what. I know it's kind of detrimental, but I guess I need more therapy to change that. Thanks for your compliments, though. So undeserving of them, but much appreciated. :)

Jello...uh, jello kinda sucks. Never liked it. ::p:

Your very deserving of them god dang it! And you better well accept it!! *Stern stare*

God, you weirdo. Everyone's suppose to like Jello, why do you have to be difficult?! ^.^

MikeyC

Your very deserving of them god dang it! And you better well accept it!! *Stern stare*

God, you weirdo. Everyone's suppose to like Jello, why do you have to be difficult?! ^.^
Haha fine, I'll accept it. I don't want you to hurt me. ::p:

Yeah, I'm a weirdo. I'm supposed to love Vegemite because I'm Australian but no, that stuff tastes horrible, too. I just never liked Jello. Ice cream was - and always will be - my thing. :D

Take out gum,
stick it on forehead,
drink water,
resume gum munching activities.

Isn't that what foreheads are for?

lonely_drummer

OMG, NASTY!!!! My other is almost as bad!!! What a freakin week, thats all I can say. I don't know if any of you remember me mentioning me being a very accident prone, well this last week was a great example of that. Earlier last week I woke up with blood on my pillow from biting the crap out of my tongue in the middle of my sleep. My tongue is STILL numb from it and I've kinda been talking with a very slight lisp (I even read that last sentence in my head with a slight lisp (AHHHH, even that one I did)). Then, that whole day my stomach just wasn't up for anything and then from 7PM to 4AM I was puking my guts out at exactly every 30 minutes. Woke up the next day with my shoulder dislocating at some point in my sleep that night, GREAT!!!!! Back like 4 1/2 years ago I broke my collarbone and shoulder blade in car accident and hasn't fully healed. So I spent most of the day barely able to get out of bed because of not only my dislocated shoulder but since I spent the night before puking HARD for hours straight, it also felt as if my ribs were broken too, lol. So that day I finally got up and tried popping my shoulder back in. It took a while but finally got it. So finally yesterday I woke up without being sick or having a messed up shoulders, so I got up saw my folks for lunch which I don't even want to get started on, you know if I didn't have enough physical pain this week, the toppling of this emotional wreckage sure was the cherry on top, and I absolutely HATE cherries! BLAH!!! Oh yeah, while out with my parents, I suddenly realized I was starting to get some sort of eye infection, not just in one, but IN BOTH!!!!!!!! I always have something wrong with my eyes, I guess thats what happens when you get 3 eye surgeries done on you before you're even 6 months old. Sorry, its been an exhausting week and I finally have my energy back now so I can bitch about it.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0

MsBuzzkillington

Omg! Mikey! You don't like Jello?! Why!?

You don't like jello, hot weather, or Reese's... this marriage would never work out.

And doing another random thought inside of a reply. I sometimes wish I never started losing weight. Why did I have to lose it? Why couldn't I remember how badly this sucked? Things were fine before. That sounds nuts. I am nuts. I don't want tomorrow to come.

Shyangel

Wow, Drummer, you weren't kidding when you said that!! That's alot of crazy stuff that happened to you. Oh my god your eye!! That's pretty nasty looking. O.O I hope you can stop hurting yourself and your wounds heal soon.

bardock

OMG, NASTY!!!! My other is almost as bad!!! What a freakin week, thats all I can say. I don't know if any of you remember me mentioning me being a very accident prone, well this last week was a great example of that. Earlier last week I woke up with blood on my pillow from biting the crap out of my tongue in the middle of my sleep. My tongue is STILL numb from it and I've kinda been talking with a very slight lisp (I even read that last sentence in my head with a slight lisp (AHHHH, even that one I did)). Then, that whole day my stomach just wasn't up for anything and then from 7PM to 4AM I was puking my guts out at exactly every 30 minutes. Woke up the next day with my shoulder dislocating at some point in my sleep that night, GREAT!!!!! Back like 4 1/2 years ago I broke my collarbone and shoulder blade in car accident and hasn't fully healed. So I spent most of the day barely able to get out of bed because of not only my dislocated shoulder but since I spent the night before puking HARD for hours straight, it also felt as if my ribs were broken too, lol. So that day I finally got up and tried popping my shoulder back in. It took a while but finally got it. So finally yesterday I woke up without being sick or having a messed up shoulders, so I got up saw my folks for lunch which I don't even want to get started on, you know if I didn't have enough physical pain this week, the toppling of this emotional wreckage sure was the cherry on top, and I absolutely HATE cherries! BLAH!!! Oh yeah, while out with my parents, I suddenly realized I was starting to get some sort of eye infection, not just in one, but IN BOTH!!!!!!!! I always have something wrong with my eyes, I guess thats what happens when you get 3 eye surgeries done on you before you're even 6 months old. Sorry, its been an exhausting week and I finally have my energy back now so I can bitch about it.

does your eyelids feel sticky, or really watery???

this_portrait

There's really nothing wrong with being the one who does the "chasing". If you are interested in him and want to talk to him again/hang out with him, then go for it. Sending a text that says "Hey, what's up?" or something like that is fairly casual and isn't too pushy/clingy or anything. Ask him if he wants to hang out again, maybe try and make plans.

Yeah, that's what I thought about doing sometime tonight, because I'm starting to wonder if I should just to further prove that I really am interested in hanging out again.

twiggle

Yeah, that's what I thought about doing sometime tonight, because I'm starting to wonder if I should just to further prove that I really am interested in hanging out again.

Yep, I think you should go for it. In a way it will ease the pressure, because you'll know that you've done your bit :)

I'm finding too many grey hairs lately... ::(: