Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

twiggle

Life can be complicated, sometimes it doesn't matter how much we want something, some things can't be changed.

Sorry for being so pessimistic, but it's what I've learned from life.

It depends entirely on what it is you're after. We can't always get the things we want no matter how often we try; we move on and find something else to focus our efforts on.

I'd have to agree with you. There's always something you can do to change the situation you're in. Life plays hard, but it also plays fair; it gives each "player" a chance to win. No one's doomed to failure. There are infinite possibilities abound on changing your life. All it simply requires is the desire to change and the willingness to grasp those chances of change, no matter what form they come in. Of course, this is all coming from a naive 19 year old.

Well I think you speak a lot of sense :) Life throws a load of rubbish - we deal with it in the best way we can. Unless anybody here is 90 years old and can say that they've failed for their whole life I refuse to believe or accept that things can't change.
This is all coming from a naive 26-year old, but damnit, I will stay positive because the second I think I'm not putting enough effort into my life and making the changes I need to make is the only time I'll think I've failed.
And then I'll try again.

Shyangel

I'd have to agree with you. There's always something you can do to change the situation you're in. Life plays hard, but it also plays fair; it gives each "player" a chance to win. There are infinite possibilities abound on changing your life. All it simply requires is the desire to change and the willingness to grasp those chances of change, no matter what form they come in. Of course, this is all coming from a naive 19 year old.

You sound profoundly smart for a naive 19 year old. I'm impressed again at your ability to say things in just the right way. Bravo.

I agree with you twiggle and Deadman.

Every challenge can be triumphed if you have the will or drive.
Will and drive can be kinda hard to come by sometimes, though.

MrJones

It depends entirely on what it is you're after. We can't always get the things we want no matter how often we try; we move on and find something else to focus our efforts on.
But what happens when you try something else that has nothing to do with it. Something easy everyone can easily do, and you fail miserably again?

I'm sorry I keep bothering you all with my ****, but I'm just exhausted of living like this and being unable to change anything ::(:

DeadmanWalking

Every challenge can be triumphed if you have the will or drive.
Will and drive can be kinda hard to come by sometimes, though.

It's not that will and drive are hard to come by, but that we run out of it inside of us. That's why, sometimes, it's alright to take a break and rest and replenish your will and drive.

twiggle

But what happens when you try something else that has nothing to do with it. Something easy everyone can easily do, and you fail miserably again?

I'm sorry I keep bothering you all with my ****, but I'm just exhausted of living like this and being unable to change anything ::(:

At that point you have to re-assess if you're looking in the right places for the right things; or if you're simply trying to do the things you think you should be doing.
Regardless, you're the only person who can change matters. You're a car to which nobody else has the key.

It may sound flowery to some, but the biggest start is working yourself out and identifying what it is you want out of life, and then agreeing to cooperate with yourself and any minor foibles you have. Too often, the feeling of not wanting to try anymore comes from a deeper conflict within the self. Until that changes, not much else will.

It's not entirely unusual to fail when we merely deem it the most probable outcome. And so become more nervous and clumsy then we are when relaxed. And I say ''we'' because I'm very guilty of this, sometimes even in present day.

You can tell yourself that it's going to go well, but it has to be backed up by a subconscious belief that there's a potential that you will actually succeed. You don't control your subconscious in such a direct way, it's a natural flowing process (which is why actual positive thinking is so important, because in severe cases you need to keep it up until your subconscious deems it natural. It has to become second nature.).

I think the problem is you know success in possible, but you don't really belief it yet. Which, like I said, I am just as guilty of sometimes. Failing sucks, but it needn't be an actual evaluation of how you good at something. Nerves, fear and distrust are crippling.

I once failed to put a stamp on a letter once. Was nervous and stuck it right on the table. Simplest task in the world. You know how hard it is to mail a table? Very. But I digress. ;)

You're not bothering anyone either. Have you seen most of the threads here? Most people here have problems and look for guidance. You're no more or less annoying then they are.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Tempted to dye my hair blue.

Of all the colors to dye hair, I think blue is the most awesome (if you can do it right). If I was bolder and wanted a change it would be the color I would go for. You should do it, let me live vicariously through you! ::p:

I'm trying to think of my random thoughts, but none of them are random. In trying to make them random, they have become unrandom. Pointed? Specific? Yeah, specific.

Also turtles.

AGR

Funny,when I say that women are just like men(not all of course),have almost the same comportament and that I want someone who isnt like them,people see me as if I was the son of the devil,but they can choose over,confidence,height,age,penis size,money,status and no ones say anything or does anything,I think I should have the same right.

AsTimeBurns

Wish I could do simple things like have a shower without then having to hide in my room for hours because my skin is so sensitive it looks like I've been in a bloody fire it burns so much.

Iluv

My random thought is if morphine could really take away my emotional pain or would it make it worse. I just got back from visiting my friend at the hospital and seen a guy getting it pumped into him by the truckload. And I asked myself 'Does he feel?' are all his problems gone? Can these things really help us ...

twiggle

yes I have been thinking about go to study abroad and the first chance would be in mars next year due to that I have to finish a degree first here,,

That sounds great, I always wish I'd had the chance to study abroad, you should definitely take the opportunity :D