Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Tmeister

Having some bad vibes going on tonite.... i'm thinking of the past of what might have beens and what ifs and this in turn makes me feel bad about myself then i start thinking of how could i done it better.....

i'm my own worst enemy at times...

MikeyC

I find it very annoying when people at work ask me if i'm alright too many times, it makes me sick. I'm aware they mean it in a nice way and pay attention to me but it gets too much. Sometimes they also touch my shoulder while asking and that's even worse. I'm sure it has something to do with my anxious behaviour and looks. I hope to change this situation. I also want to behave more like myself instead of acting like a robotic shy girl.
At least you're aware of their good intentions. I don't really know how you can tell them to back off a little bit, though.

So, a girl I know seems to have it all: she has a high-paying, albeit sometimes stressful job, she has a beautiful house, a nice car, and just went around America for 7 weeks marrying the love of her life. And today she tells me on Facebook that she's mentally not right and she's going to a psychologist starting Monday. I thought she was fine. ::(:

Little Miss Muffet

Well, I didn't do much. At some point last year, I noticed a friend of mine wanted to hang out with me every day, and would constantly be in touch. He never mentioned anything but I found it unusual. Eventually he calls me to say he's going into a psychiatric ward nearby because he's feeling so depressed he's about suicidal. Since his release (he was only in there for about 4 days) I've tried to keep telling him to contact me at any point in the day if he needs to chat. He did so about 2 weeks ago and I would hope that continues into the future.

You sound like a great friend to have, a mate that will stick around in good times and bad. I really hope your friend is okay.

MikeyC

You sound like a great friend to have, a mate that will stick around in good times and bad. I really hope your friend is okay.
Well, thank you. ::eek:: He does a lot of drugs (mostly weed, but has experimented with LSD) and that concerns me, but I try to be there when needed.

YellowBird

i think i friendzoned someone..we started off as friends and i didn't think he wanted a relationship,i also made it clear from the start that i don't like relationships..it's just that it's easier for me to talk to boys,i have 'mommy issues',ever since he got a girlfriend,he doesn't talk to me that much,i don't know who's fault it is here,only recently i realised that he might like me-like me,so it could have been painful for him that i didn't get the hint,but then again,it's painful for me now,because i believed we were good friends,i thought someone would be genuinely interested in my friendship,other than planning to f*ck me.i feel betrayed and at the same time a heartless bitch.

MikeyC

i think i friendzoned someone..we started off as friends and i didn't think he wanted a relationship,i also made it clear from the start that i don't like relationships..it's just that it's easier for me to talk to boys,i have 'mommy issues',ever since he got a girlfriend,he doesn't talk to me that much,i don't know who's fault it is here,only recently i realised that he might like me-like me,so it could have been painful for him that i didn't get the hint,but then again,it's painful for me now,because i believed we were good friends,i thought someone would be genuinely interested in my friendship,other than planning to f*ck me.i feel betrayed and at the same time a heartless bitch.
You stayed true to your feelings. It probably upset him and he was after more of a relationship than a friendship, but you did what you thought was right and you can't beat yourself up about it.

YellowBird

thank you..i hope he realises i love him as a friend,i'm just not attracted to him,it sounds so phony,like an excuse but lust isn't forever,maybe in a month or two he'll break up with his girlfriend and she'll bash him afterwards,but nothing changes for me,i would always be there for him,i guess that's not enough.It's so scary when someone begins to walk out of your life without any explanation,it's probably what freaks me out most,the fear that one day they'll leave.

MikeyC

thank you..i hope he realises i love him as a friend,i'm just not attracted to him,it sounds so phony,like an excuse but lust isn't forever,maybe in a month or two he'll break up with his girlfriend and she'll bash him afterwards,but nothing changes for me,i would always be there for him,i guess that's not enough.It's so scary when someone begins to walk out of your life without any explanation,it's probably what freaks me out most,the fear that one day they'll leave.
Things like that happen and you can't really change it. He wanted something more, you didn't, so there's going to be little room for compromise if he doesn't want it, which he obviously doesn't. I still think you did the right thing, even if he's disappointed by the outcome.

this_portrait

Oh, and I got neighbors on one side blasting music and neighbors on the other side strumming electric guitar. Gives me something to listen to, I guess.

DeadmanWalking

It took this long, but I finally erased all of "her" text messages and contact info from my phone. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but holding on to that almost nonexistant piece of hope was tearing into my soul. This is my proof of my determination, my ultimate sign that "it's over". I feel accomplished today:)!

On a side note, I missed my niece's first steps and words::(:! I hate that I missed that!

1BlackSheep

It took this long, but I finally erased all of "her" text messages and contact info from my phone. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but holding on to that almost nonexistant piece of hope was tearing into my soul. This is my proof of my determination, my ultimate sign that "it's over". I feel accomplished today:)!

On a side note, I missed my niece's first steps and words::(:! I hate that I missed that!
It's hard to let go, but glad you were able to erase the messages so you can move forward. Sounds like you're in a good place to start something new!

Hopefully there's video of your niece so you don't have to totally miss the moment! :)

Phoenixx

I'm tired and there's a whole bunch of crap on my bed (including a cat), and I don't feel like picking anything up.

I hate it when I string myself out like this. -.-

Phoenixx

Just throw it all on the floor. :) I'd gently place the cat on the floor, though, if you value your skin.
^ Lol, I'm tempted, but when I wake up in the morning I'm more than likely to step and trip on all the stuff and probably fall flat on my face because I'm blind. (Okay not really, but I'm pretty close. My eyesight is horrible!) Also, I probably won't even bother moving the cat. He looks pretty comfy laying on my pillow.

lonely_drummer

Feeling ok. Got out and saw an old friend today but damn even though it warmed up a lot since a few days ago but it's still -13 Celsius which makes waiting for the bus super cccccccccooooooooollldddd brrrrrrrrrrrrr