Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey C,

The person you were there for I think is really lucky to have someone like you looking out for them.

Can I ask what there situation was and how you supported them? You dont have to answer :)
Well, I didn't do much. At some point last year, I noticed a friend of mine wanted to hang out with me every day, and would constantly be in touch. He never mentioned anything but I found it unusual. Eventually he calls me to say he's going into a psychiatric ward nearby because he's feeling so depressed he's about suicidal. Since his release (he was only in there for about 4 days) I've tried to keep telling him to contact me at any point in the day if he needs to chat. He did so about 2 weeks ago and I would hope that continues into the future.

AGR

today sucked,everything was good until 3 days ago when this new guy comes in to work right next to me,I already told him that I like to be alone
I am also a person who doesnt like dirty jokes using me or in general if I dont know the person well and then he keeps asking me about stuff that makes me unconfortable,anyway he asked me if I ever hit a girl I said yes and then turned really REALLY red,then he was laughing sarcastically and asked me how it felt,I decided to tell him the truth which is that I want to be alone,I am not really a guy who likes to "hit" girls and then he said what do you like then?
I said that I like to be alone,he said -arent you turning........?

and then I think I had a panic attack or something I could not calm down or stop blushing,someone who didnt listen to the conversation said that I looked like a bell pepper

another stupid/funny thing that happened is that there is a Nigerian guy who works with me,sometimes I talk with him,I think he understands me well,but I have a very hard time understanding him,never saw an accent like that,basically he said to me-

-you have a very good english

I answered:

-cookie?
---------
haha

I kid you not when he said good english it really sounded like cookie only after the conversation I got it.

I find it very annoying when people at work ask me if i'm alright too many times, it makes me sick. I'm aware they mean it in a nice way and pay attention to me but it gets too much. Sometimes they also touch my shoulder while asking and that's even worse. I'm sure it has something to do with my anxious behaviour and looks. I hope to change this situation. I also want to behave more like myself instead of acting like a robotic shy girl.

Shyangel

^^^That's exactly how I act in social situations, like a shy girl robot, perfect way of saying it. I'm sure you'll be able to do that soon, just keep trying.

I'm thinking today is a beautiful day, even though it's rainy and I hate rain, it's just beautiful to me today.

Rembrandt Broam

Oh dear. Was that President Obama I just saw on YouTube, singing a song? A song which somebody owns the copyright to. I do hope he got permission first because, as we all know, copyright infringement is completely and exactly the same as stealing, and a very, very, very serious matter indeed. :rolleyes:

MrJones

I've been always a weak coward and I only become more afraid of everything. Usually people learn and become stronger, I just get terrified of making the same mistakes and avoid even more what could harm others and myself.

vexatiousmind

I was going to cook breakfast for myself, and take a shower so I would have a good start to the day.

Then I saw dragon ball Z was playing on tv. Yay cartoons!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Oh dear. Was that President Obama I just saw on YouTube, singing a song? A song which somebody owns the copyright to. I do hope he got permission first because, as we all know, copyright infringement is completely and exactly the same as stealing, and a very, very, very serious matter indeed. :rolleyes:

I think we all know the real reason SOPA was shelved now. ::p:

I think we all know the real reason SOPA was shelved now. ::p:

That's fine by me!!!!! :D As long as it's locked up tight and buried somewhere, Obama can sing whatever song he wants to.

I was flipping through TV channels earlier today and couldn't find anything to watch. I went to the TV Guide channel and let that run through. Nothing. 60+ channels and not a damned thing on. Okay, there was some basketball (lots of basketball), but that's it. I'm starting to think that cable is basically useless. Or at least my local cable is. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss having Comcast. BBCAmerica, I miss you so much!!!!!

MrJones

ha. i just woke up from a ~24 hr. sleep. ::eek::
i went through a pretty major travel ordeal.
i feel extremely well rested at the moment. i haven't felt this good in a while. :D
Non stop? XD I think I've never slept so much ::p:
The good part of weekeds is that (most of them) you can rest as much as you want :D