Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

I feel like the more time I spend on this forum, I become less sweet and more argumentative. It's becoming tiresome.

Hey, please don't become less sweet; we like you just the way you are. Try listening to some calming music or playing with your animals or just doing something that you enjoy. Something to let the "nasty" ooze out and be replaced by the "sweet".

Silatuyok

When I first got on here, I was all sweet and agreed with everyone. Now that I've found my voice and I'm not afraid to use it, I have gotten into a couple arguments with people. I think it's just the natural progression of going from newbie to seasoned user. When I start to get irritated, I take a break for a day or two. It seems to help me.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I have a hard time empathizing with people who seem so committed to being miserable and angry. Maybe I should just steer clear of them.

Silatuyok

Hey, please don't become less sweet; we like you just the way you are. Try listening to some calming music or playing with your animals or just doing something that you enjoy. Something to let the "nasty" ooze out and be replaced by the "sweet".

:) Thanks. Those are good suggestions and I will try them.

MrJones

I feel like the more time I spend on this forum, I become less sweet and more argumentative. It's becoming tiresome.
I think you are a sweet person, and it doesn't mean you can't be argumentative too when you think it's appropiate.

Listening to calming music when browsing the site helped me before, and taking a break if you need it seems also a nice idea :)

I getting real sick of people deleting me from facebook for no particular reason. Especially when its people from socialphobiaworld.

Thats just one of many reasons why I have never had a Facebook account! One less problem to deal with. :D

My grass is dying from lack of rain. *does a rain-dance to make it rain*::p:
I really don't want to go outside and have the neigbors watching me while I hose the grass :s

There probably are particular reasons, but probably have nothing to do with you. Especially those people from SPW, who are known for being irrational thinkers.

What nonsense.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's this banana in which I need to put a screw. The leprechauns say they can't recharge their magic without it.

MikeyC

What nonsense.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's this banana in which I need to put a screw. The leprechauns say they can't recharge their magic without it.
Those darn leprechauns have not seen anything yet. Wait until my cog of terrible oppression divides up cases of their divine leaves. That'll teach them to debate the apple core of their world!

this_portrait

I'm gonna shoot some self-portraits (as well as one other photo) with my makeshift studio and good camera in a bit. I'm looking forward to putting them up online, because I like showing off my work.

Phoenixx

I'm gonna shoot some self-portraits (as well as one other photo) with my makeshift studio and good camera in a bit. I'm looking forward to putting them up online, because I like showing off my work.
^ I'm looking forward to them too! :)

It's only 7:30pm and I already feel like collapsing into my bed, curling up with my blankets and sleeping. Must. Stay. Awake. O.O

It's a damn shame the different genders are in a constant battle in this world.::(:

Imagine what the human species could acheive if all the energy put into the gender battle was transferred into something more productive!

coyote

It's a damn shame the different genders are in a constant battle in this world.::(:

Imagine what the human species could acheive if all the energy put into the gender battle was transferred into something more productive!

yeah, the population would be 14 billion instead of just seven

Phoenixx

I'm starting to look at hairstyles again. This is where I hate having a round face and curly hair. So many limited options. I could straighten my hair everyday, but that's so incredibly damaging, I don't think I could handle straightening it every single day.

I guess I'll just continue growing it out. I haven't had really long hair in a while. I do want my bangs back though, along with my brunette hair (I really hate being a blonde). I haven't had a haircut in three months, so my bangs are all grown out. Surprisingly I don't have too many split ends.

Last edited:

Silatuyok

I just went to make some brownies and realized that I had absentmindedly bought the Family Size box of brownie mix.

Oops.

Now that's what I call a happy accident.