Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Beatmetrics

laying down thinking what i could have said....should of at least said...missing 'em...wishing i would have at least said something...

Blabla..

Okay SPW dudes and dudettes, coming soon will be a limited-edition picture of me, looking all fancy and stuff! I don't know when, but as soon as I find out how to upload pictures from my camera to my computer::p:, I'll do it. Now, how many of you want to see my Homecoming picture;)?

*raises hand*

Apotheosis

I am an absolutely terrible friend.

I care, I really do, I want other people to be happy, to make them happy, but I'm just ****ing terrible at the whole 'friendship' thing.

Sometimes I wish I were a spirit, like a guardian angel, so I could guide and protect and be with people without all the extraneous obligations that come with human interaction.

DeadmanWalking

I am an absolutely terrible friend.

I care, I really do, I want other people to be happy, to make them happy, but I'm just ****ing terrible at the whole 'friendship' thing.

Sometimes I wish I were a spirit, like a guardian angel, so I could guide and protect and be with people without all the extraneous obligations that come with human interaction.

You aren't a terrible friend. However, you could always do better, but, then again, we could all do better. Just try to contact and interact with them more; I'm sure they understand who you are and accept that you might not be the most lovingly interactive person. Being a friend means accepting you flaws and all, and I'm sure that you and them have done that. I'm in a position like you, but, now, I'm trying to be better; I'm still scared, but I want to and will be a better friend.

bsebring

If I spend as much time sitting down and studying instead of worrying about it then procrastinating I'd probably be a genius.

planemo

I think I understand why people put up with other people and all their dramas. It's coz being a complete loner is very unsettling and difficult to cope with. I always wondered why people stay with an abusive spouse or partner. I guess even if that person is 95% of the time a horrible person, waiting to get that 5% of companionship is worth more than being a nobody with no human contact.

coyote

...I always wondered why people stay with an abusive spouse or partner. I guess even if that person is 95% of the time a horrible person, waiting to get that 5% of companionship is worth more than being a nobody with no human contact.

very often it has alot to do with financial dependence as well

JCVA

Trying not to think about my ex. I recently checked some of her status updates on fb and I see a lot of junk about the lost relationship but surprisingly I havent been bothered.

alwaysrunning

For some it is. Im starting to think its much better to be alone then to be stuck with someone thats abusive. This girl in my class asked to see my homework because she "didnt have time" to finish it all, and I decided to be nice and let her see mine. She copied the answers and just threw my HW back at me and my crap fell to the floor. Not only that but she didnt even say thanks or sorry for such a rude gesture. I was instantly pissed and she made my **** list. As desperate as I am to find a GF I'd be damned before I took her out on a date...

UGHHH this made me soooo mad. I hate people with such a sense of self importance. what in the world made her think she could do that to you and get away with it so easily. You probably won't be sitting next to her anytime soon and know how to avoid this, but i just wanted to tell you i share your feelings of being mad,sadly because its kinda happened to me before. I hope you at least told her off telepathically/mentally/over the normal waves. =p

planemo

UGHHH this made me soooo mad. I hate people with such a sense of self importance. what in the world made her think she could do that to you and get away with it so easily. You probably won't be sitting next to her anytime soon and know how to avoid this, but i just wanted to tell you i share your feelings of being mad,sadly because its kinda happened to me before. I hope you at least told her off telepathically/mentally/over the normal waves. =p

i think people like us tend to give off nonthreatening vibes and people tend to feel they can treat us anyway they like. it's one of the reasons i prefer to be alone. like you pips, i also feel like i rather not deal with such crap, but it seems others tend to overlook things in order to have someone. i think i might be slowly changes sides though ... not because i wanna. it's just so terrible to be completely alone

MollyBeGood

I think truly happy people learn to live in the present, not regretting the past or worrying about the future. None of us are guaranteed we'll live long lives anyways. A tornado came through here this week and killed two people. One was an old lady, the other a 3 year old girl. One got to live a long life, while the other never got hers started. So you never know what your lot is in this world.

hey Pips

yeah true :) ty for the reminder of the precious present. I spend way too much time worrying about stuff. I guess old age just freaks me out more than anything.

have a good weekend! :cool::)

anxiety1408

just went 2 minutes down my road to tesco express, saw a big bunch of girls dressed like sluts stood outside a pub. I dont like their style of clothing. Sluts.

Kinetik

He flies completely under my radar for the most part, but it still really bothers me when I hear Justin Bieber refer to a girl as 'shorty' for some reason.